Why you should leave old sweet Jesus for the REAL MESSIAH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Okieshowedem
http://www.sabbathcovenant.com/book3TheGreatDesception/Chapter9.htm

Okie

Shakyamunison
There is no messiah.

Okieshowedem
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
There is no messiah.

If what I see in this screwed up world is all that there is to life then life is a mistake from the beginning.
I so glad you are wrong.
That is your right to be wrong if you so choose.

Okie

Dolos

Dolos
I believe that the only reason we get up in the morning, the only reason consciousnesses at our caliber CAN operate, is the premise of a metaphysical-related destiny or at least some sort of self-ordained purpose.

I'm also an agnostic, and the fact is we are making it up. I consciously choose to make it up, I use it. So do atheists, with their personalities and attitudes towards life.

It's hope, purpose. They are imagined, they are the result of our subconscious psychoses and the minds ability to engineer purpose. If God is out there, it would be an unfathomable thing. So we have to make it up. So maybe this propensity for religion is by design, or designs in and of itself via some sort of evolutionary omega point, a metaphysical immaculate conception. Or maybe it's not and maybe it doesn't. Or maybe it's all true and untrue simultaneously, once we've reached a greater understanding of things this will all be irrelevant, yet the paradox of existence will remain a paradox in some form or another forever. Or maybe we'll meet God and he'll be a germ to a larger organism, maybe nothing is something. I believe in one thing, in that case, there are infinite things we don't know, as well as infinite things to be learned.

Greatest I am
Originally posted by Okieshowedem
If what I see in this screwed up world is all that there is to life then life is a mistake from the beginning.
]

Perhaps it is the way you look.

I see that all the markers for evil are the best per capita than they have ever been.

Find any statistics that refute this statement.

Meanwhile. Start looking where brighter people are.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbkSRLYSojo

Regards
DL

Dolos
Originally posted by Greatest I am
Perhaps it is the way you look.

I see that all the markers for evil are the best per capita than they have ever been.

Find any statistics that refute this statement.

Meanwhile. Start looking where brighter people are.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbkSRLYSojo

Regards
DL

I have no doubt in my mind living standards will skyrocket beyond modern understanding and recognition.

The increasing rate of change of living standards will be culminated with the exponential increasing rate of change of information technology. We could do away with money and instead account for resources with super computers, we could do away with oil and instead use autonomous transportation systems relying mainly on electricity. We can manipulate human DnA strands to grow both ways and trim off all of the cancerous or mutated tissues that are created from mistakes in the endless DnA copy, negligible senescence. Nanorobotics could fix birth defects, mental illness, all deformities and injuries and diseases, and interconnect the globe when linking the human brain. Also, it can analyze the synaptic activity of a working human mind and use the data, and virtually interact with the human brain and increase cognitive capabilities, intelligence augmentation. With ever increasing computer power efficiency, strong artificial intelligence could one day surpass any augmented human mind.

Greatest I am
Sure. Given the time and political will.

If we had political will that meant anything, we could enjoy many more of the future benefits today.

Unfortunately, there are too many chiefs and not enough Indians.

Regards
DL

Dolos
Sure. Given the time and political will.

If we had political will that meant anything, we could enjoy many more of the future benefits today.

Unfortunately, there are too many chiefs and not enough Indians.

Regards
DL

If the chief becomes complacent on relying on one singular Indian to win his battles, more so than he does his entire armies, than that Indian has the potential to win favor and usurp the chief.

What if this new chief had the will to liberate his Indians?

And this is why "A popular man arouses the jealousy of the powerful."

Hash tag Messianic Complex.

Greatest I am
Originally posted by Dolos
If the chief becomes complacent on relying on one singular Indian to win his battles, more so than he does his entire armies, than that Indian has the potential to win favor and usurp the chief.

What if this new chief had the will to liberate his Indians?

And this is why "A popular man arouses the jealousy of the powerful."

Hash tag Messianic Complex.

I do not think the Indians want liberation. Too many of us are born to be sheep and like ignorant bliss.

The oligarchs control the media and a good man would not have a chance to be known and if know would not ever be given the power to act.

Perhaps the old men of wisdom knew this and that may be why they introduced the notion of a messiah.

The Jewish original was to live and rule though. Not die.

Regards
DL

Dolos
and a good man would not have a chance to be known and if know would not ever be given the power to act.

True.

True, and outside of religion consolidating liberation would legitimately require a crazy length of time reigning over mankind. Mankind is fickle, quick to change, quick to lose sight of the big picture, quick to forget.

Hash tag sustained messianic status. This messianic status, is often the result of attributed divinity towards a great leader of man. A universal and sustained supreme leader of the modern world is unprecedented, Genghis Khan came closest through his heirs.

Greatest I am
True.

True, and outside of religion consolidating liberation would legitimately require a crazy length of time reigning over mankind. Mankind is fickle, quick to change, quick to lose sight of the big picture, quick to forget.

Hash tag sustained messianic status. This messianic status, is often the result of attributed divinity towards a great leader of man. A universal and sustained supreme leader of the modern world is unprecedented, Genghis Khan came closest through his heirs.

I think that the world is too large for any one leader to be able to hold it in his desired pattern.

I think the only way we can have a God of this world is for the masses to choose one.

We have too many chiefs and not enough Indians and they all must cooperate if they/we want a one world demography.

Many fear that thanks to past petty leadership.

Regards
DL

Shakyamunison
I so glad you are wrong.

Okie

This world has both Heaven and Hell within it. One person's Heaven can be another's hell. If all you see around you is hell, then you should get up off your ass and do something about it. You can make it into heaven, but it will always be Earth. The other kind of heaven does not exist.

Dolos
I think that the world is too large for any one leader to be able to hold it in his desired pattern.

That's the thing about human nature, submission to leaders. While they're alive, but I doubt changes that could be made in even a century wouldn't quickly be degenerated to something else entirely long before any "grand plan" could be consolidated. No matter how devote.

If Indians were given the rights of Chiefs, if they had influence or pull over what they should, corruption would be so much easier. Sin is like a ripple of water, and the more people that have command there are the more this ripple will spread.

This is why, in religion it is paramount that everyone in the Kingdom be purified souls. When humans share a devotion, and achieve a synchronized harmony, nothing can stop that. But such synchronization towards passionate intelligence wouldn't happen in the real world without a hive mind.

Back to what you said earlier about the Messiah needing to hide in the shadows. I actually don't agree. I think his true past and history should be told differently, so as not to damage his perfect image in the eyes of his people. In order for everyone to shine one must liberate their fears through his actions, through his fearlessness, through leadership, through example, so that they can aspire to be like him.

When they do, that synchronized harmony, that faithful willingness to follow, to serve, to obey, to respect, to humble oneself and take loyal action for a supreme leader's vision to be carried out are possible on a massive scale...in theory. People aren't completely naive, either, they know when things aren't right. It all comes true eventually. This is why no man has ever prevailed in uniting the world under him, I truly believe it's because his purpose wasn't pure. (Nor has a hive mind ever been practical, as real and total telepathy as in thought sharing has been impossible so far. And if the modern world were to be linked telepathically, it would spell apocalypse. Very few minds are compatible, atm.)

This is how the Messiah usurps the authority of the Emperor, by proving his cause is just, winning loyalty, and proving to be a more capable leader. Even in Christianity Jesus' return has this happen, direct confrontation.

Okieshowedem
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
This world has both Heaven and Hell within it. One person's Heaven can be another's hell. If all you see around you is hell, then you should get up off your ass and do something about it. You can make it into heaven, but it will always be Earth. The other kind of heaven does not exist.

Well you are 1/2 right...;-)

Greatest I am
Well you are 1/2 right...;-)

You said above that we can choose to be wrong and you have decided to do just that by ignoring the clip I put above. Nice that I can shut you down like that but I still do not like to see a potentially good mind lost to fantasy, miracles and magic.

Get well my friend.

Regards
DL

Greatest I am
That's the thing about human nature, submission to leaders. While they're alive, but I doubt changes that could be made in even a century wouldn't quickly be degenerated to something else entirely long before any "grand plan" could be consolidated. No matter how devote.

If Indians were given the rights of Chiefs, if they had influence or pull over what they should, corruption would be so much easier. Sin is like a ripple of water, and the more people that have command there are the more this ripple will spread.

This is why, in religion it is paramount that everyone in the Kingdom be purified souls. When humans share a devotion, and achieve a synchronized harmony, nothing can stop that. But such synchronization towards passionate intelligence wouldn't happen in the real world without a hive mind.

Back to what you said earlier about the Messiah needing to hide in the shadows. I actually don't agree. I think his true past and history should be told differently, so as not to damage his perfect image in the eyes of his people. In order for everyone to shine one must liberate their fears through his actions, through his fearlessness, through leadership, through example, so that they can aspire to be like him.

When they do, that synchronized harmony, that faithful willingness to follow, to serve, to obey, to respect, to humble oneself and take loyal action for a supreme leader's vision to be carried out are possible on a massive scale...in theory. People aren't completely naive, either, they know when things aren't right. It all comes true eventually. This is why no man has ever prevailed in uniting the world under him, I truly believe it's because his purpose wasn't pure. (Nor has a hive mind ever been practical, as real and total telepathy as in thought sharing has been impossible so far. And if the modern world were to be linked telepathically, it would spell apocalypse. Very few minds are compatible, atm.)

This is how the Messiah usurps the authority of the Emperor, by proving his cause is just, winning loyalty, and proving to be a more capable leader. Even in Christianity Jesus' return has this happen, direct confrontation.

You will note that Christians are faced with the fact that Jesus could not even win the loyalty of his twelve. Perhaps because most of his policies are unworkable rhetoric and much, like his forgiveness and divorce policies are anti-love.

I often ask Christians to debate on the morality of Jesus and his policies and they always run away. That says much.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4QXOgVfY9k&feature=player_embedded

Regards
DL

Dolos
You will note that Christians are faced with the fact that Jesus could not even win the loyalty of his twelve. Perhaps because most of his policies are unworkable rhetoric and much, like his forgiveness and divorce policies are anti-love.

I often ask Christians to debate on the morality of Jesus and his policies and they always run away. That says much.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4QXOgVfY9k&feature=player_embedded

Regards
DL

I'm am talking about the events that lead up to Armageddon, not the events that lead up to the Crucifixion. Jesus did not hide or prevail through subtlety, he faced the Devil and conquered.

Greatest I am
I'm am talking about the events that lead up to Armageddon, not the events that lead up to the Crucifixion. Jesus did not hide or prevail through subtlety, he faced the Devil and conquered.

Ya ya. The devil.

I guess I will look for someone to debate who knows what reality is.
I put away those childish things long ago.

You go ahead and sell your soul to Satan by following a genocidal son murdering God.

Regards
DL

Astner
http://www.sabbathcovenant.com/book3TheGreatDesception/Chapter9.htm

Okie
There's no mention of the messiah's name in the Tanach. That site clearly belongs to Satan himself, either that or one of his worshippers.

Dolos
Ya ya. The devil.

I guess I will look for someone to debate who knows what reality is.
I put away those childish things long ago.

You go ahead and sell your soul to Satan by following a genocidal son murdering God.

Regards
DL

I'm not a theist.

I was simply pointing out that you misunderstood which example I was using.

Dolos
I'm also an agnostic,

Shakyamunison
I so glad you are wrong.

Okie

If you live in Hell, then Hellish is all you see. Rise yourself out of Hell, and realize that there are other worlds (realms in the mind) then just Hell.

Greatest I am
+ 1

Regards
DL

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.