Magneto runs the Heralds of Galactus gauntlet...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Is Magneto really a High Herald? Lets give him a nice test run to give us an indication of where he's truly at...

Magneto faces off against the following Heralds of Galactus one at a time in a battle to the Death or KO with no BFR allowed...

Magneto is restored to full health and power after every round of combat...

How far does Mags get?

1) Frankie Raye...
2) Air Walker...
3) Terrax...
4) Firelord...
5) Morg...
6) The Silver Surfer...

Wei Phoenix
Magneto, slowly becoming the flavor of the week.

janus77
#3 At most.

TheLordofMurder
Hmm...

So far peeps are picking Mags to stop at 3 or 4...

I see Firelord as an indisputable Mid Herald, while Terrax ranges from the low end of Mid Herald to the upper end of Low Herald (my personal opinion of course)...

Am I correct to think that those who have posted so far believe Mags to be around Low Herald or (at best) Mid Herald?

carver9
Stops at Surfer.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by carver9
Stops at Surfer.

You really believe Mags can beat Morg!??

How in the hell does he do that??

Heck, how does he beat Firelord??

carver9
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
You really believe Mags can beat Morg!??

How in the hell does he do that??

Heck, how does he beat Firelord??

By using Morg ax against him.

By using Firelord staff against him. Firelord body has special material around him, mainly metallic...Magneto could probably rip him to shreds. This doesn't include Magneto blasting power which could also damage them along with his energy manipulating abilities.

TheLordofMurder
By using Morg ax against him.

By using Firelord staff against him. Firelord body has special material around him, mainly metallic...Magneto could probably rip him to shreds. This doesn't include Magneto blasting power which could also damage them along with his energy manipulating abilities.

All of Galactus's Heralds are capable of matter/energy manip...

What if they simply get rid of their weapons and come after him? Morg is tough enough to take a beating and I have no doubt that he'd eventually beat down Mags shielding...

I actually doubt that Mags magnetic manip can override the matter/energy manip of one of Galactus's Heralds to be honest; its very possible that Mags wouldnt be able to turn Morgs Axe against him...

carver9
All of Galactus's Heralds are capable of matter/energy manip...

What if they simply get rid of their weapons and come after him? Morg is tough enough to take a beating and I have no doubt that he'd eventually beat down Mags shielding...

I actually doubt that Mags magnetic manip can override the matter/energy manip of one of Galactus's Heralds to be honest; its very possible that Mags wouldnt be able to turn Morgs Axe against him...

Show me Morg using energy manipulation...something that Magneto has done on numerous of occasions. Show me Firelord doing it. Lol...you think Morg turning into a brute will help him here? If anything, it takes away from the chance he had of winning.

Who has beat down Magneto shields before.?

Why wouldnt he be able to turn Morg ax against him? This is the same guy that controlled THOR hammer.

abhilegend
Stops at surfer.

zopzop
Beats Nova, because she's a clown. BARELY scrapes by Air-Walker. Gets annihilated by Terrax. The End.

abhilegend
Originally posted by zopzop
Beats Nova, because she's a clown. BARELY scrapes by Air-Walker. Gets annihilated by Terrax. The End.
He would beat either Terrax or Air-walker soundly.

TheLordofMurder
Show me Morg using energy manipulation...something that Magneto has done on numerous of occasions. Show me Firelord doing it. Lol...you think Morg turning into a brute will help him here? If anything, it takes away from the chance he had of winning.

Who has beat down Magneto shields before.?

Why wouldnt he be able to turn Morg ax against him? This is the same guy that controlled THOR hammer.

Morg uses his matter/energy manip to control his axe while he restrains the Surfer here:

TheLordofMurder
@carver

As for energy manip, Morg weilds the Power Cosmic! He uses energy manip anytime he blasts someone or whenever he amps up his strength...its all based around manipulating the power cosmic.

TheLordofMurder
@Carver

According the Firelords bio, he has mastery over the electromagnetic spectrum...

How is Mags beating him again?

carver9
Morg uses his matter/energy manip to control his axe while he restrains the Surfer here:

WTF.

carver9
@Carver

According the Firelords bio, he has mastery over the electromagnetic spectrum...

How is Mags beating him again?

Just say you don't have anything. Its not a huge burden to be wrong sometimes.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by abhilegend
He would beat either Terrax or Air-walker soundly.

He absolutely would not outside of pulling a quick one with Terrax's ax. Nova can control magnetism in addition to all the other processes associated with a star.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
He absolutely would not outside of pulling a quick one with Terrax's ax. Nova can control magnetism in addition to all the other processes associated with a star.
Nobody here has a better mastery over EM spectrum than magneto and a robot or a guy with a metal axe aren't gonna win over him in that department. Nova is a joke.

pym-ftw
Terrax cuts him in half

abhilegend
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Terrax cuts him in half
Shields bro.

Endless Mike
Without PIS/CIS he might not even take a majority over Frankie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.