Ozymandias vs Reed Richards

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alight this is a two scenarios fight, 1.hand to hand fight and 2.Prep battle fight.

Darth Martin
1.Reed; Veidt really has no way of harming him in straight-up fight.
2.Veidt; I think most of us established, in an earlier thread, that based off the first two films alone Stark is smarter than Reed. Veidt was doing more in the 80's. Reed is like his comic counterpart whereas Veidt came across more as a jack-of-all trades polymath like Batman. Except, Veidt's feats are pretty impressive compared to Reed's. Not to mention he VASTLY outstrips Richards when it comes to available resources and wealth.

Impediment
1) Reed.
2) Adrian.

Robtard
Originally posted by Impediment

2) Adrian.

http://www.replikultes.net/medias/uploads/films/rocky/rocky_05_adrian.jpg

jaden101
Rocky looks like Peter Griffin after watching the video tape from The Ring.

golem370
More like Peter Griffin looks like Rocky since he pre-dates Peter

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by golem370
More like Peter Griffin looks like Rocky since he pre-dates Peter You are just a buzzkill, aren't you?

juggerman
Originally posted by Darth Martin
1.Reed; Veidt really has no way of harming him in straight-up fight.
2.Veidt; I think most of us established, in an earlier thread, that based off the first two films alone Stark is smarter than Reed. Veidt was doing more in the 80's. Reed is like his comic counterpart whereas Veidt came across more as a jack-of-all trades polymath like Batman. Except, Veidt's feats are pretty impressive compared to Reed's. Not to mention he VASTLY outstrips Richards when it comes to available resources and wealth.

thumb up

Lestov16
Both have created tachyon generators

juggerman
Ozy did so with far inferior tech...

BruceSkywalker
Ozy loses the first, but wins the second

golem370
Ozy was a genius and rich he could invent the advanced tech.

KingD19
Reed's tachyon device did far more than Ozy's.

golem370
If Dr M was so powerful my couldn't he cure the woman with Cancer?

Darth Martin
He could.

KingD19
He didn't know she had cancer until it was too late.

FrothByte
Reeds is more like a pure scientist/inventor. Ozy has the added advantage of being a tactician with a fighter's mentality. Reed wins h2h but ozy wins in strategy.

marwash22
oh, "prep-battle", we meet again, and you're as dumb as ever... making people engage in hypothetical scenarios where tech is invented and used, tech that doesn't exist in the source material.

Reed wins the first scenario.

i refuse to answer the second scenario, because it's stupid af. If you're asking who's more intelligent... Ozy.

Mindset
Reed is a better engineer/inventor, Ozy is better at everything else.

Darth Martin
Agreed. Veidt being the better combatant, tactician, planner, having more finances and resources, and all the while being a fairly close engineer guarantees him the win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.