Rogue Leader III: Rebel Strike

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mah
we're talking coolness to the max.
http://gamers.com/game/1340454/previews

Julie
nice...I haven't even played the second one...but I might rent this one...the screenshots look very good

LanceWindu
Actually the name isn't Rouge Leader III: Rebel Strike.

It should be Rogue SQUADRON III: Rebel Strike.

Julie
that makes sense seeing that the first game was Rogue Squadron and the second Rogue Squadron II: Rebel Leader...I think
BTW...nice to see you again lance

Captain REX
Yes, that would make more sense Lance.

Julie, Rogue Squadron II: Rogue Leader was one of the first games for the GameCube. They worked extremely hard on the first games because they wanted them to be awesome. Rogue Leader was awesome, and it took me awhile just to get to mostly silvers! eek!

Flight Sim games, they're one of the best...

Captain REX
Well, what I can see from the pics, it will have multiplayer and on foot action. Kinda like Clone Wars, only five billion times better. big grin

Taun Taun, Speeder Bike, and AT-ST seem to be added to the line of crafts.

Julie
Haven't played RL, b/c I don't have a gamecube

Captain REX
It seems there will be a bonus level where Wedge Antilles is on the run from Imperials and he crash lands on a barren, war-torn Geonosis, 40 years after Episode II. Interesting, no?

Julie
cool.......yeah they can't have them land on a planet that wasn't dreamed up yet...so now that Geonosis exists extra stories can be made

Captain REX
Exactly.

Julie
I just hope they do it in style....

Captain REX
Well, from the looks of the game, it'll go well.

yerssot
any idea if the game will get a PC version?

yes mah, I still want to continue my idea smile

mah
there won't be a PC version. rogue squadron II was gamecube exclusive, same with this; same company (factor 5)

yerssot
same postponed idea sad

Mujaffa
it's gonna be funHappy Dance

Captain REX
They did it for Rogue Squadron, but why not for Rogue Leader and Rebel Assault?

Julie
do what?....I haven't played my rogue squadron in a long time,.....and I don't plan on it anytime soon...too much else good out there

Captain REX
They put Rogue Squadron on PC, is what I meant.

Julie
oh that's good.....It was a really neat game to play...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.