Yu Law vs Loki

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tattoos N Scars
Asgard banishes Loki to the prison world where Yu Law is confined. Seeing Loki as a threat to his alpha male prison dominance, the two fight it out h2h.

Who wins?

Robtard
Yu Law is too fast for Loki to touch.

Not sure if Yu Law can hurt Loki enough though.

Tattoos N Scars
Loki does have an invisible stealth mode, it seems. When he tried to remove mjolnir from the SHIELD facility, no one knew
He was there, but that may be due to his staff though.

golem370
He can teleport too

FrothByte
Weird fight. Yu Law is too fast for Loki to hit. Then again, not sure if Law can take out Loki. I'd say Loki. Even though I see Loki taking lots of punishment, he's still craftier than Law and should find some way to hurt Law. And while I'm dubious as to how much damage Law can do on Loki, I'm pretty sure Loki's knives can kill Law.

KingD19
This is a h2h fight.

FrothByte
Originally posted by KingD19
This is a h2h fight.

Does that mean that Loki is forbidden to use magic? Because he can create magical daggers out of thin air, plus illusions and such. Gimping him to the point of no magic and pure h2h is... well, clearly making this biased in favor of Yu Law.

KingD19
A h2h fight is generally expected to be strictly fisticuffs only. And that'd be giving Loki an unfair advantage. His magic, his knives, his invisibility etc...

A h2h fight is Law scrapping against Loki with no weapons for either.

FrothByte
Originally posted by KingD19
A h2h fight is generally expected to be strictly fisticuffs only. And that'd be giving Loki an unfair advantage. His magic, his knives, his invisibility etc...

A h2h fight is Law scrapping against Loki with no weapons for either.

The way I understood it is that the combatants don't have weapons. Doesn't stop them from picking up steel pipes along the way to clobber each other, or a magic user from using his innate abilities.

Lord Lucien
For the sake of argument, could someone strong enough pull Loki's head off? Just how tough are Asgardian bodies?

the ninjak
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
For the sake of argument, could someone strong enough pull Loki's head off? Just how tough are Asgardian bodies?

Thor and Loki survived the Rainbow bridge blast without a scrap.
Thor survived falling from the Helicarrier.
Volstagg survived repeatedly being inside exploding buildings, just popping out of them like a Looney Tune.

The only times Asgardian flesh has been pierced is by either one of Loki's magical daggers or Frost Giant ice formations.

Hulk smashed Loki into the ground famously and all it resulting in was no serious damage. He was just winded.

Asgardian durability is through the roof.

Lestov16
Stalemate. Loki can't touch Yulaw, but Yulaw can't harm him. If Yulaw does tire out Loki beats him.

juggerman
Originally posted by Lestov16
Stalemate. Loki can't touch Yulaw, but Yulaw can't harm him. If Yulaw does tire out Loki beats him.

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.