Abomination (The Incredible Hulk) vs The Thing (Fantastic Four)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
Bloodlusted deathmatch in Manhattan, beginning in Times Square
Who takes it?

Emi~Kiro
Abomination seemed more impressive but we didn't really see anything really hurt thing like Abomination got hurt.. Ill go with the obviously stronger Abomination, if he treats him like he did hulk he should be fine.

the ninjak
Abomination's sharp exposed bones cut into the Incredible Hulk didn't they?

Thing helped hold up a bridge and London Eye, though he always had the teams help. Hard to gauge his strength levels. Same as Abominations.

But Blonksy fought toe to toe with a Hulk. And that's a better on a resume than Things.

Blonsky also has the combat training knowledge. He tangled with the Hulk before his complete transformation.

I've got a feeling Abomination had a better chance against Hulk than the Thing could.

Therefore Blonsky wins. The bladed bones should devastate Grimm.

Lestov16
What is the most powerful impact The Thing has tanked?

Emi~Kiro
Originally posted by Lestov16
What is the most powerful impact The Thing has tanked?
Uh.. Am I right in assuming it's that giant metal door that launched at him and mr.fantastic in rise of the silver surfer.

the ninjak
He couldn't withstand Doom's electrostatic blast. Though I wager Hulk would fall back as well.

His best feats were the London Eye and Bridge form FF1.
Feats I believe an enraged Incredible Hulk could emulate. But that's speculation.

but strength levels don't really matter so much in this fight considering Blonsky had the bones to stab with.
Does Thing heal like Hulk does?

KingD19
Thing took helicopter blades spinning against his face and body. I dont think Abom can pierce his hide. Hulk and Abomination weren't impressive as they were clearly toned down a great deal. Also Thing was knocked back by Dooms lightning, but he wasn't really hurt.

the ninjak
Originally posted by KingD19
Thing took helicopter blades spinning against his face and body. I dont think Abom can pierce his hide. Hulk and Abomination weren't impressive as they were clearly toned down a great deal. Also Thing was knocked back by Dooms lightning, but he wasn't really hurt.

I would wager any day of the week that Blonsky's bone blades with the strength behind them is devastatingly worse than helicopter blades.

Abomination's bone blades were a direct evolution of his Gamma Irradiation and punctured a Hulk.

My question was whether Grimm has HF. Electro Static blast isn't really a good test of Thing's durability.

KingD19
08 Hulk was the least impressive and weakest of the three though.

the ninjak
Originally posted by KingD19
08 Hulk was the least impressive and weakest of the three though.

That may be true but he still refelected high calibre ammunition, threw an engine through two hum-vees and the sonic cannons he was hit with were arguably more devastating than the Chitauri weapons.
Which he tanked.
He also leapt like the others.

Incredible Hulk was also much more intelligent than the other two Hulks. So it weighs out.

0mega Spawn
Sue uses her tk bubble johnny goes supernova and incinerates abom / thread

Emi~Kiro
o3SDZ9Gz-KE
Thing saves
kPRjkUwfzUc
FF4 VS doom
bz59G2ZREF4
abomination VS hulk

Originally posted by 0mega Spawn
Sue uses her tk bubble johnny goes supernova and incinerates abom / thread
That would be a great answer if it wasn't for the fact it's Abomination VS Thing one on one.

juggerman
Abomination beats the shit outta Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.