Mandarin & Temugin vs. Aquaman & Mera

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

leonidas
do they BOTH get sets of rings? if not, the atlanteans beat them. if both temugin and mandy have rings, it becomes a lot closer. if mera has access to a large amount of water they could still win, otherwise i think mandy and son could take them for a majority.

dmills
Probably would be wise for the Atlanteans not to try and go h2h with the father and son duo... If they do, it'll be a short fight.

guy222
T1

thanos-prime
Team one.

leonidas
Originally posted by dmills
Probably would be wise for the Atlanteans not to try and go h2h with the father and son duo... If they do, it'll be a short fight.

hmm, not sure so of that. AM has some pretty ridiculous feats, mandy/tem have some good h2h feats, but it will take more than taking apart one of tony's old armors to sell me on the fact that they would make short work of the atlanteans even in straight h2h. if they both get sets of rings they could take a majority (though if this were pre-boot AM he could likely pwn both via TP) but if there is only 1 set of rings between them, i don't see team rings winning this. now that i think about it, even WITH rings, not sure how they could possibly avoid having mera suck all the water from their bodies and kill them....

Golgo13
Aquaman tooled Slade once. And easily at that. Mera drops the ocean on team 1 ftw.

leonidas
if there is a large body of water around, team 1 is pretty f'd, you're right about that.....

Golgo13
Originally posted by leonidas
if there is a large body of water around, team 1 is pretty f'd, you're right about that.....

She doesn't have to use that tactic. She can dehydrate both of them. Unless they have some type of protection against that.

leonidas
thumb up

comicfan11
T2

JBL
Team 2 gets turned to glass or turned to atoms. Water attacks will do nothing for team 2 when one hit from the rings disintegration beam or matter re-arranger will end the fight very early.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.