Sabretooth vs beast

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wolverinos
hi i am new here, so maybe some of my posts will look noobish but....you know....
anyway who do you think wins sabretooth or beast?

Ash_J_Williams
Sabretooth.

wolverinos
but recently sabretooth was taken out easily by everybody

SamZED
When?
Also iirc Saberooth and Beast fought and Creed won. Although that was before Beat's latest upgrade.

wolverinos
Originally posted by SamZED
When?
Also iirc Saberooth and Beast fought and Creed won. Although that was before Beat's latest upgrade.

beast got another upgrade? i know they fought in the old uncanny x-men sabretooth special.
then they fought like 1 year ago when beast had his lion upgrade.

SamZED
Originally posted by wolverinos
beast got another upgrade? i know they fought in the old uncanny x-men sabretooth special.
then they fought like 1 year ago when beast had his lion upgrade. To be honest not sure if it's really an upgrade, he just looks bigger now, no longer like a cat. He didnt seem upgraded when he fought Kaine recently.

wolverinos
To be honest not sure if it's really an upgrade, he just looks bigger now, no longer like a cat. He didnt seem upgraded when he fought Kaine recently.

beast fought kaine? when?

SamZED
beast fought kaine? when? Scarlet Spider 17 (I think it was 17, the same issue where Kaine fought Wolverine). Few weeks ago.

carver9
Beast did good against Creed until Creed talked him into not fighting. Also, yes, Beast has been upgraded, just think that was a good showing for Kaine. Marvel has been up-playing Spiderman and his alikes lately. Heavily.

SamZED
And I can't get enough of it.big grin

wolverinos
ok i finished reading scarlet spiderman 17.
what can i say... beast is getting owned as usual.
ever since beast for his ape upgrade and to this day he is a complete punching bag he cant even land a hit on his foes.
and by the way wolverine cant die from a torn heart... the guy was healing from a freakin skeleton Lol

wolverinos
ever since sabretooth was resurrected he did nothing aside of getting served by everybody he meet.

SamZED
Those stingers Kaine has do not just slice through stuff, he's killed the Queen with them (giant invulnerable monster), Spider-man used similar stingers to kill Morlun. A mere scratch put a guy in a coma etc

wolverinos
Those stingers Kaine has do not just slice through stuff, he's killed the Queen with them (giant invulnerable monster), Spider-man used similar stingers to kill Morlun. A mere scratch put a guy in a coma etc

you dont understand the concept of wolverine them, the guy healed from a skeleton and a single blood drop, no matter what you do to him if there is some tissue or DNA the guy is healing out of that.
that stinger is just more powerful than many other piercing weapons thats why its able to pierce cretures who are hard to injure, however this is not about can it pierce wolverine or not, anything can pierce wolverine.
the thing is what is it good to pierce wolverine? its not like the stinger has magical powers or anything its a powerful stinger.
the concept of wolverines healing factor is no matter how badly you injure him, or poison him, his healing factor heals everything.
unless it will be some magically extremely enhanced stinger or something

wolverinos
oh and by the way i got scarlet spiderman 18 right now and wolverine is alive, kaine just thought wolverine was dead Lol

SamZED
you dont understand the concept of wolverine them, the guy healed from a skeleton and a single blood drop, no matter what you do to him if there is some tissue or DNA the guy is healing out of that.
that stinger is just more powerful than many other piercing weapons thats why its able to pierce cretures who are hard to injure, however this is not about can it pierce wolverine or not, anything can pierce wolverine.
the thing is what is it good to pierce wolverine? its not like the stinger has magical powers or anything its a powerful stinger.
the concept of wolverines healing factor is no matter how badly you injure him, or poison him, his healing factor heals everything.
unless it will be some magically extremely enhanced stinger or something They DO HAVE magical properties. And I do understand the concept of Wolverine thank you. Frankly better than you if you think that nothing short of getting turned into a skeleton can put him down. And that's exactly what happened, he was temporarily put down. For several minutes only. Let's not pretend he's never been put down by lesser things than Nitro. And those stinger's aren't a lesser thing anyway. Again, simillar stingers killed Morlun. In case you don't know that's a guy who walked through several hundred vibranium-tipped nuclear missiles unscratched and with a smile on his face. Those stingers one-shoted The Queen, the same monster than no sold combined attacks from the entire Avengers team including heavy-hitters like Red Hulk and Iron Man. Those stingers can do that they sure as hell can put Wolverine down for several minutes.

SamZED
oh and by the way i got scarlet spiderman 18 right now and wolverine is alive, kaine just thought wolverine was dead Lol Suprisingly i am aware of that because i've read the issue the day it came out.

wolverinos
They DO HAVE magical properties. And I do understand the concept of Wolverine thank you. Frankly better than you if you think that nothing short of getting turned into a skeleton can put him down. And that's exactly what happened, he was temporarily put down. For several minutes only. Let's not pretend he's never been put down by lesser things than Nitro. And those stinger's aren't a lesser thing anyway. Again, simillar stingers killed Morlun. In case you don't know that's a guy who walked through several hundred vibranium-tipped nuclear missiles unscratched and with a smile on his face. Those stingers one-shoted The Queen, the same monster than no sold combined attacks from the entire Avengers team including heavy-hitters like Red Hulk and Iron Man. Those stingers can do that they sure as hell can put Wolverine down for several minutes.

his stinger is just a very strong and poisoned stinger, enhanced by forces but all it does is being poisonous, this is nothing that can put wolverine down for good.
apparently we are not talking about the same subject, i am not arguing it cant put wolverine down, i am talking about killing him for good.
you cant compare morlun and the queen to wolverine since they are extremely durable mostly to blunt force, however once their durability is bypassed they dont have the healing factor wolverine does, they cant regenerate the way he does.
of course many things can put wolverine down for the KO, but not kill him.

SamZED
his stinger is just a very strong and poisoned stinger, enhanced by forces but all it does is being poisonous, this is nothing that can put wolverine down for good.
apparently we are not talking about the same subject, i am not arguing it cant put wolverine down, i am talking about killing him for good.
you cant compare morlun and the queen to wolverine since they are extremely durable mostly to blunt force, however once their durability is bypassed they dont have the healing factor wolverine does, they cant regenerate the way he does.
of course many things can put wolverine down for the KO, but not kill him. Morlun's been stabbed through the heart and healed instantly. So he's got crazy HF on top of his durability. So HF or no.. those stingers are mystical in nature (just like the spider powers in general), that's why Kaine and Pete could do what they did.
I never said it could permanently kill Logan. We were discussing that particular Scarlet Spider issue and arguing whether what happened made sense. I believe it did because Wolverine didn't permanently die but was put down. You insisted that what happened in the issue made no sense.

Lord Feron
Sabes imo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.