Nami vs. Lucy H2H

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vansonbee
lmk who can take the win!

IMO I am betting on the girl who has the endurance and stamina.

Q99
Lesse, Nami actually staff-fights some... Lucy uses her whip, but aside from that for offense largely dodges. So, probably Nami.

wakkawakkawakka
Nami due to the fact that almost everyone outside of a flashback is more durable than a Hummer. Also Nami does have some skill with a staff and can take some damage on top of being able to handle the strain of using Sanji's attacks.

So Nami wins.

Q99
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
Nami due to the fact that almost everyone outside of a flashback is more durable than a Hummer. Also Nami does have some skill with a staff and can take some damage on top of being able to handle the strain of using Sanji's attacks.

So Nami wins.

Lucy's taken some pretty good damage herself, but yea, the other stuff.

vansonbee
I just started rewatching Fairy Tail again, I notice Lucy dodging skills against that maid pervert was impressive showing, I believe Nami cannot replicate that.

Zack Fair
Lucy finds a way to screw herself.

it just won't be Lucy if she doesn't get her ass kicked.

AuraAngel
I think it is safe to say we all win.

Q99
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Lucy finds a way to screw herself.

it just won't be Lucy if she doesn't get her ass kicked.

She still can win, she just has to lose cloths in the process, or take some damage herself at the same time.

Luffygear4
i mean like, nami would win but why fight when they could all get nude and love each other?

ROTJ Vader
I'd give it to Lucci. Namis climate staff can shoot lightning at all but if Lucci gets in one hit shes done. Lucci is also way faster. Doubt Nami could take this. Usopp post TS would be a safer bet.

Q99
Lucy, not Lucci.

ROTJ Vader
Originally posted by Q99
Lucy, not Lucci.

Oh my bad. Thought you meant Lucci lol. I'd give it to Nami then from what weve seen.

Luffygear4
not true, nami has taken a beating from kalifa and miss double finger. that was pre timeskip, she can make a thunder cloud in a matter of seconds and shoot you with huge lightning bolts, you have to have faster than lightning reactions to dodge and FTverse isnt anywhere near as fast and she is knowledgeable enough to know where to put the cloud for a sure hit. lucy hasnt taken any beatings like that and to be honest it isnt like her to win... just sayin

Q99
Originally posted by Luffygear4
not true, nami has taken a beating from kalifa and miss double finger. that was pre timeskip, she can make a thunder cloud in a matter of seconds and shoot you with huge lightning bolts, you have to have faster than lightning reactions to dodge

No, you have to move faster than the aim of the person firing. Dodging an attack is far more about how well the shooter can aim at a dodging target rather than the speed itself.

Also, FT has multiple lightning-users, so anyway...

She's taken multiple beatings, like from Angel's summons, and Kain from the Seven Kin of Purgatory, and everyone took a beating from Hades, and Flare who she couldn't fight back against due to a hostage and yet still pulled out her best attack, and Minerva... it's actually a rare battle where she doesn't take significant damage.

Additionally, you do realize this is a *hand to hand* fight, right? Nami doesn't get her lightning, Lucy doesn't get her magic whip, summons (including Gemini, who she could use to mimic.. Nami), or Urano Metoria ultimate spell.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.