Dredd vs Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
Karl Urban's Judge Dredd

vs

Christian Bale's Batman

location is the Peach Trees from the movie Dredd

who takes it?

Darth Martin
Batman is better. Take away Dredd's weapons and what is he? Take away Batman's weapons and he is still a highly skilled ninja with multiple fighting disciplines.

Didn't Dredd's helmet have sensors and nightvision?

Batman has far more impressive technology, fighting skill, smarter, faster, and of course has the stealth advantage.

Basically Dredd's only advantage is his willingness to kill.

Kazenji
Yeah...Dredd is just going to stand there and let all this happen roll eyes (sarcastic)

Darth Martin
I see Batman having the advantage from the start being in tall skyscraper with his cape and grappling gun. He can get around much more efficiently in this setting than Dredd can. Batman jumps him, disarms him of his pistol l, and proceeds to kick his ass.

Batman fought Bane. Dredd is just a heavily armed police officer.

Kazenji
And he's going to do everything to bring down Batman since he's a vigilante.

FrothByte
Unlike most of the punks that Batman is dealing with, Dredd...

1. has a gun that can probably go through his bat armor
2. is not afraid to use his gun on Batman.

And unlike Joker or Bane, I don't see Dredd doing a lot of talking and posing while they fight. Batman is more skilled and definitely more high tech, but I still see Dredd taking this fight simply due to brutality and willingness to kill. Batman will probably be surprised that opponent isn't willing to trade blows and smart talk first, then he'll be even more surprised when Dredd's blast punches through his armor.

juggerman
If Batman is actually using his LoS skills like in BB then he wins. If this is "walk right up to you and punch" Batman from 2 and 3 then Dredd takes it easily

Darth Martin
No PIS/CIS I'm sure is a forum stipulation.

juggerman
Originally posted by Darth Martin
No PIS/CIS I'm sure is a forum stipulation.

PIS off is a stip. CIS is on unless otherwise stated AFAIK. As in Superman wouldn't need to suddenly save a puppy from falling into a rape factory or some mess but he also wouldn't just be blitzing all day and punching heads off

BruceSkywalker
Batman wins this

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.