Black Bolt vs. Orion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by byrdgang21
Who wins?

Black Bolt, decisively. Black Bolt is a thinking man's herald who feasts on brutes. He's as disciplined a character as there is in comics.

Endless Mike
Black bolt for a majority

curryman
Orion's anger-issues could cost him this fight.

leonidas
wow, surprised so many are going with BB over a guy who is a clear high herald. the scream could end it i guess, but without that, orion would win this almost every time imo. stronger, more skilled, and likely the speed advantage as well. astroforce could def end things but i'm not sure how he could handle the voice attack. might be something he could do, but off the top of my head i can't think of a strong defense against it.

zenzazer
lol bolt stands no chance

abhilegend
Orion.

carver9
Orion after a good fight.

ares834
Orion.

iceman24567
Orion for a majority

curryman
Originally posted by leonidas
wow, surprised so many are going with BB over a guy who is a clear high herald. the scream could end it i guess, but without that, orion would win this almost every time imo. stronger, more skilled, and likely the speed advantage as well. astroforce could def end things but i'm not sure how he could handle the voice attack. might be something he could do, but off the top of my head i can't think of a strong defense against it.
He's been very unimpressive in the WW comics.

Golgo13
Orion. Mother Box will come in handy.

Supermex
Good fight

Gut says Blk Bolt

Golgo13
Orion is too versatile to lose.

Supermex
Really I picked BB more so cus I don't know much of Orion..

I know alittle of him, but not enough to say he wins here..
Il see some post here and maybe change my mindsmile

Nibedicus
When has DCnU Orion ever shown versatility? And what "feats" does he have that would place him in the HH tier?

Golgo13
Oh, I was thinking Pre-Flashpoint. Orion has used TP blockers to protect Superman from Hector Hammond. That's something. stick out tongue

Blue Area Vet
Orion is not nearly as skilled or nearly as versatile as Black Bolt. Where are some of you getting this stuff from?

Insane Titan
BB gives him a good fight , but Orion takes at least 7/10

tkitna
Black Bolt

leonidas
if this is NEW orion, i withdraw my stance. i've only seen a couple of instances of orion so couldn't say who'd win. preboot orion has combat speed feats, and some GREAT skill feats. he was also at superman's strength level and has some crazy durability feats. the AF has some crazy feats as well. BB would make orion work, but i don't see BB beating classic orion any more than i see bb beating superman or captain marvel.

Nibedicus
This would obviously have to be new Orion, otherwise, it's been done before:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=526761&highlight=title%3A%28Orion+vs+black+bolt%29

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=446569&highlight=title%3A%28Orion+vs+black+bolt%29

the Darkone
I got love for Black Bolt he is not winning the majority Orion will, Orion is versatile as Thor with the Mother Box which will trump anything Black Bolt throws at him, Orion is stronger, faster and more powerful. Orion 6 or 7 /10

Nibedicus
Originally posted by the Darkone
I got love for Black Bolt he is not winning the majority Orion will, Orion is versatile as Thor with the Mother Box which will trump anything Black Bolt throws at him, Orion is stronger, faster and more powerful. Orion 6 or 7 /10

Not DCnU Orion...

iceman24567
Meh cant even comment if its DCnu Orion but preboot wins for sure

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Golgo13
Oh, I was thinking Pre-Flashpoint. Orion has used TP blockers to protect Superman from Hector Hammond. That's something. stick out tongue

Okay. Anything else?

celeyhyga17
Orion wins

Lord Feron
I feel like orion is fast enough and skilled enough to prob dodge the attacks. But if BB goes for a wide AOA that would imo oneshot him if not, hit him hard enough that he wont be able to defend himself for a followup attack.

But The new Orion doesn't seem all that super skilled compared to pre dcnu... so he might just go straight at him and get hit in the face with BB's voice.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Lord Feron
I feel like orion is fast enough and skilled enough to prob dodge the attacks. But if BB goes for a wide AOA that would imo oneshot him if not, hit him hard enough that he wont be able to defend himself for a followup attack.

But The new Orion doesn't seem all that super skilled compared to pre dcnu... so he might just go straight at him and get hit in the face with BB's voice.

I don't see any possible way he dodges electron attacks. You have to consider the skills of BOTH combatants here and Black Bolt is far more skilled and disciplined than Orion IMO.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by the Darkone

LOL, so a mother box > a scream?

Golgo13
MB can make Orion intangible, so he can by pass the scream. Again, Pre-Flashpoint Orion, not DCnU.

curryman
Feel like going intangible wouldn't help against Black Bolt's powers.

carver9
Pre reboot Orion beats BB for the majority. Non pre reboot Orion, dont know. I know he is equal to or probably>Superman (the guy shrugged off Superman blitzing punches with a smile on his face...During the end of the fight, he appeared as if he was just getting started while Superman was nearly out of it) and as of right now, I don't know how bolt would fare against new Superman.

iceman24567
Ok then preboot Orion wins this

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
Pre reboot Orion beats BB for the majority. Non pre reboot Orion, dont know. I know he is equal to or probably>Superman (the guy shrugged off Superman blitzing punches with a smile on his face...During the end of the fight, he appeared as if he was just getting started while Superman was nearly out of it) and as of right now, I don't know how bolt would fare against new Superman.
Lulz.

iceman24567
New Superman is physically on par with preboot Superman maybe stronger erm

mighty adam
Orion if he gets Astro harness. If its just Orion no gear vs black b shit its real ugly for Orion bb for a nice majority.

Spire
Originally posted by abhilegend
Orion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.