Tori Amos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tex
I got to see Tori Amos live in concert yesterday, I really wasn't familiar with any of her songs, so I went in unbiased, turned out to be really beautiful, she has a very soothing voice. Very tastefull show, I'm definately going to download some of her songs.

Anyone a fan of hers?

Sünden
Yes, of course. Tori Amos has a great vocal style. Both lyrically and instrumentally. And her work with the piano is also good.

Catch 22
Nice to know that you liked her so much that you are now going to STEAL her hard work.

Don't be a cheap loser, go hand over some green at the record store....

finti
Tori Amos has some cool songs

mechmoggy
Agreed, I've got a couple of her singles somewhere.

She's a little kookie like Bjork Tex, I'm not suprised she appealled to you.

Tex
Make me tubbystick out tongue

Catch 22
I'd rather be tubby than cheap any day.

finti

mechmoggy
Game, set and match.

Tex
*Jenny from the block theme music*

Dont be fooled by the rocks RC's got, he still tubby from the blockstick out tongue

mah
tori amos is good

Catch 22
Yep, that'll be me and you're still cheap...

And last time I checked there ain't know law against being fat, but I hear that music piracy is illegal.....

Tex
Listening to Pink should be illegal too.

Catch 22
Ah, but it isn't....

Besides I'm listening to Kelly Rowland, Liberty X and Nelly right now, though not all at the same time...

GordonSkywalker
Tori Amos is an all-right artist and performer. smile

Augeybana
Yeah I remember in a show called Punked they purposely mistaked her name for Tori Spelling and she didn't get mad like the other celebrities they were doing that too.

mechmoggy
Catch, don't tell people you're listening to Liberty X.......you're a grown man for gods sake! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Tex
grown=old

Catch 22
Mech, sorry, I like em, and as one reporter asked Peter Waterman recently.

'Why is that Liberty-X are selling out tour dates for the next 18 months, have single and album sales to die for and Hear Say have split up....

*For the benefit of all the non UK residents. Liberty-X formed from the 5 losers from the first british 'Pop Stars' show and Hear Say were the 5 winners.

Sales by Liberty-X have totally eclipsed Hear Say, who split up after a year.

Catch 22
Nah, gorwn = VERY old.... wink

Can you tell I'm not caring. stick out tongue

Tex
stick out tongue

Catch 22
LOL, not as much fun now is it. big grin

finti
no it aint

mechmoggy
Liberty X are just awful, Hear Say were even worse.

Julie
uh no...b/c I haven't heard of her...I don't think anyway

GordonSkywalker
Not a clue as to what you guys are on about. But Tori Amos is cool. cool

Member.
hm...i have no idea what u people are talking ahout but i'm willing to listenstick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.