Crossover Battles: Luffy Vs Ulquiorra

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ShadeSlayer15
I will take Ulquiorra, much faster and Can regenerate.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-C_tC79UZS9Y/TuwDvLdcrrI/AAAAAAAAABk/S1jxDmD2tRQ/s1600/SPOIL_Ulquiorra_Full_Release_2_by_BuZ_Mc_Quinn.jpg

ShadeSlayer15
could luffy stop a full blown black getsuga to the max with his strength?I don't think so and if he tried he would probably get cut in half.Ulquiorra has massive strength and invulnerability,enough to withstand Ichigo's most deadly massive attack with only one hand and the other in his pocket.I watched onepiece and if i saw him do that,then he would be strong enough to have a fight with Ulquiorra in base form;but anyone who watch onepiece know that he had to run from Mihawk's sword swing. FACTS

NemeBro
Ulquiorra's main saving grace is his Lanza attack, but at the end of the day, this is the same attack that couldn't hit Ichigo while he was standing still. I don't like Ulquiorra's chances of hitting Luffy with it.

In a physical confrontation, Luffy would ****ing dominate him, he can block the blades with his haki and has the physical might, especially with the Gears, to seriously tax Ulquiorra's Hierro and healing factor.

Ulquiorra can try to play keep-away, but Luffy's punches can stretch for kilometers, and he has methods to gain the distance using his rubber powers.

I'd strongly favor Luffy.

ShadeSlayer15
What could a gear third luffy do to ulquiorro when multiple point blank blows from vosto ichigo's cero couldn't even kill him(you know the same cero that was about to destroy hell).Comparing luffy to Ulquiorra is like compairing Hulk to superman prime.Hulk is strong but supermans strength is on a totally different level than his.One strains to lift thousands of tons while the other easily lifts millions.notice the big gap in power?

Ulquiorra. You have to be a hardcore OP fanboy to think otherwise.

NemeBro
Shut your mouth when your betters are speaking whore.

Luffy has physically pulverized a ship the size of an island. He has pushed a city block apart in an awkward position without any room to even move his arms. He can punch through huge layers of bedrock. He has leveled multiple city blocks with single punches. Ulquiorra has little in the way of strength feats comparable to that. He's also taken blows from Garp, who has thrown cannonballs that weigh millions of tons.

Vasto Ichigo ****ing dominated Ulquiorra. There is no comparison. He didn't "take" blows, the attack that blew out his chest eventually killed him. "About to destroy hell"? It didn't even destroy Las Noches.

ShadeSlayer15
luffy may be fast, but you obviously havent seen how fast ulquiora is, blink and you will miss him, for real ... thats why why ulquiora will make luffy Neal to him
You are oveously an OP DICK RIDER SO SHUT THE **** UP WITH YOUR LUFFY LUVIN ASS

ShadeSlayer15
i cant stop laughing at all you punks saying luffy will win ... AHAAAAAHAHAHA, luffy will never be able to touch him... let alone give him a tiny scratch, i swear one piece fanboys are the worst , getting automatically gassed over any character from their when up against a char from another manga.

NemeBro
Originally posted by ShadeSlayer15
luffy may be fast, but you obviously havent seen how fast ulquiora is, blink and you will miss him, for real ... thats why why ulquiora will make luffy Neal to him
You are oveously an OP DICK RIDER SO SHUT THE **** UP WITH YOUR LUFFY LUVIN ASS Captain Kuro could move that fast, and he was one of Luffy's earliest villains.

Luffy also can move faster than the eye can see, after learning Soru.

Get on my level ass clown.

ShadeSlayer15
So Luffy is not as fast period and He gets owned plus dude can fly and Your just mad your butt buddy Luffy gets stomped hahah

ShadeSlayer15
luffy cant even hit dude sorry!!!!!!
Double post on your ***** ass

NemeBro
Prove he is not as fast.

ShadeSlayer15
Speed isn't really what i am focusing on here. I think Ulquiorra could take most of Luffy's attacks because Ulquiorra caught a Hollowfied Ichigo Getsugatenshou with two hands
You did see Ulquiorra fight Ichigo's final hollow form right? Luffy can't tank anything from Ulquiorra. Spammable Lazna? Cero Oscuras? This fight would be over quick. Plus, Ulquiorra's regen? I don't even think Haki would help.
What ure not understanding is that Ulquiorra outclassed ichigo in speed by far, in bankai ichigo speed was close to that of Yoruichi which is incredible since she is one of the fastest shinigami in bleach, yet ichigo couldn't even keep up with ulquiorra in his second release, also None of luffys gear second attacks are strong enough to kill ulquiorra he would need Gear 3rd plus haki, and how is he gonna be able to hit him with that, its too slow.

NemeBro
Lanza couldn't hit a stationary opponent. The idea that it would hit Luffy reliably is ****ing hilarious.

You'd have a better argument with Cero Obscuras, but it is not beyond Luffy's ability to tank or avoid by his showings. Especially considering that with Haki Luffy can predict Ulquiorra's every action.

Ulquiorra's regen? Explicitly can't regenerate lost organs. Luffy punches through Ulq's heart, gg. Or just flattens his entire body.

Prove Bankai Ichigo is near as fast as Yoruichi. You know, the same person demonstrably faster than Aizen, who is demonstrably much faster than Hollow Ichigo.

Gear Third isn't slow. And Luffy is physically stronger than Ulq at base. With Gear Second he would ****ing dominate him.

ShadeSlayer15
I made my point, Where are your facts that disprove what I have written? Just you FanBoy Opinion that's all ****Z YOU

Tzeentch._
lol

Luffygear4
this isnt necessarily fair against luffy because he cant beat people with similar or greater strength than him that fight with swords because he be in enough trouble if they didnt have swords to begin with, ichigo wouldnt have even won his fight with ulquiorra if it wasnt for hollow form. not the biggest bleach fan i would like it more if this was zoro vs ulquiorra instead even though zoro would still lose.

Luffygear4
and shadeslayer, please suck a nice big red cock, for the love of god, if you believe strongly enough that luffy would lose this fight then why even make the thread? your just being *******, really. dont hate on one piece. in all honesty it completely shits on the other hst in ratings, income, storyline, and characters. and knows how not to be repetitive (kubo).

AuraAngel
Oh wow this thread has become a place of fanboy wars.

I'm being amused. thumb up

Luffygear4
Originally posted by AuraAngel
Oh wow this thread has become a place of fanboy wars.

I'm being amused. thumb up

im an OP fanboy but still think its unfair and unnecessary to put luffy up against a swordsman. also who do you think would win?

Zack Fair
Originally posted by ShadeSlayer15
I made my point, Where are your facts that disprove what I have written? Just you FanBoy Opinion that's all ****Z YOU Your opinion has been made invalid nemebro. Pack your belongings and GTFO

AuraAngel
Mugiwara.

ShadeSlayer15
I luv this site.

pym-ftw
New to the anime board but Hollows should be invisible to Luffy.

XanatosForever
Why? Luffy has spiritual awareness.

vlaaad12345
If Ulq doesn't immediately transform he is dead meat.

pym-ftw
Originally posted by XanatosForever
Why? Luffy has spiritual awareness.
I haven't followed OP in a while, can Luffy see ghosts

ShadeSlayer15
I do not know?

BloodRain
..Luffy still wins.

Luffygear4
luffy would win this?

ShadeSlayer15
I don't belive so

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.