aizen vs thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zenzazer
battle of two evenly matched opponents, who wins

Demonic Phoenix
How can one win if they're both evenly matched?

Wei Phoenix
They aren't evenly matched at all in the first place. Thanos kills him.

juggerman
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
How can one win if they're both evenly matched?

erm

the ninjak
I only watched Bleach about 300 or so eps in.
So my knowledge of Aizen was simply a Shinigami who mind-raped victims who saw him unsheathe his sword.

Thanos has mentally and physically withstood more than any character in that show has shown.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by juggerman
erm Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
They aren't evenly matched at all in the first place. Thanos kills him.

I know, dudes.
Thanos could solo the HST with ease, never mind Aizen or Bleach.

Rather than point out the stupidity in the match-up or his beliefs about the match-up, I'd rather troll him by pointing out the stupidity in his phrasing.

Yamcha
The guy who survived a black hole wins no expression.

AuraAngel
*Makes Thanos vs Aizen*
*Makes Thanos vs Narutoverse*
*Aizen=Narutoverse?*

I dunno guys. Thanos was into manifestations of death or something right? Maybe Aizen could seduce him.

the ninjak
Originally posted by AuraAngel
I dunno guys. Thanos was into manifestations of death or something right? Maybe Aizen could seduce him.

Thanos is into goth women.

Bishie samurai result in a beatdown as far as Thanos is concerned.

Bentley
I really hope Quan is refraining from posting because he's making a hentai manga about Aizen and Thanos getting busy.

And in case you ask, I don't know the japanese term for man-on-man sex manga ok? I'm normal people unlike you freaks.

The Scenario
(It's yaoi)

Yeah, Thanos wins. I'm not sure where Quanchi is, but I don't think he'd care for Bleach or Naruto anyway.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by The Scenario
Yeah, Thanos wins.

Based on?Originally posted by AuraAngel
*Makes Thanos vs Aizen*
*Makes Thanos vs Narutoverse*
*Aizen=Narutoverse?*

Naw. Aizen and Thanos are evenly matched, but Madara could beat Thanos.

So, Madara > Aizen=Narutoverse=Thanos.

StealthRanger
Thanos solos the HST no expression

Zack Fair
Originally posted by The Scenario
(It's yaoi)

Yeah, Thanos wins. I'm not sure where Quanchi is, but I don't think he'd care for Bleach or Naruto anyway. Lets hope it stays that way

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Bentley
I really hope Quan is refraining from posting because he's making a hentai manga about Aizen and Thanos getting busy.

And in case you ask, I don't know the japanese term for man-on-man sex manga ok? I'm normal people unlike you freaks.

You wouldn't have to say that if you didn't already know what Yaoi was. Don't feel bad, just sit back and enjoy it my friend.

Bentley
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Based on?

Naw. Aizen and Thanos are evenly matched, but Madara could beat Thanos.

So, Madara > Aizen=Narutoverse=Thanos.

Thanos's psychic powers alone would utterly destroy every character in the Narutoverse.

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
You wouldn't have to say that if you didn't already know what Yaoi was. Don't feel bad, just sit back and enjoy it my friend.

I knew the definition that I gave, I didn't know the term. But that's pretty evident by my own admission in the very post you cited no expression

Wei Phoenix
You're a yaoi freak, just like some of the others here. You write Nasuke fanfic in your free time don't you?

Zack Fair
they're smiling...

NemeBro
Originally posted by Bentley

It is still hentai.

Yaoi and hentai are not mutually exclusive terms.

Bentley
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
You're a yaoi freak, just like some of the others here. You write Nasuke fanfic in your free time don't you?

Is there a manga or character named Nasuke?

Originally posted by NemeBro
It is still hentai.

Yaoi and hentai are not mutually exclusive terms.

Ok, then I knew the term I guess, thanks for the correction.

zenzazer
so we all agree that aizen wins?

TheDarkestKing1
What does HST means???

AuraAngel
Originally posted by TheDarkestKing1
What does HST means???

Holy Shonen Trinity. Otherwise known as Bleach, Naruto, and One Piece.

Bentley
Originally posted by zenzazer
so we all agree that aizen wins?

Does he has any resistance towards high-end mental attacks?

TheTyrant
So is this base Aizen or Hogyoku Aizen? Not that it really matters, Aizen would get crushed regardless.

He needs better illusions, like maybe Tsukuyomi. Thanos has mental powers which will overpower Kyoka Suigetsu. And Aizen can't really hurt Thanos either.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.