Ted vs Mini Me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
Ted the talking teddy bear from "Ted" vs Mini Me from the Austin Powers trilogy.

Fight in the Thunderdome from Mad Max.

Winner gets to have anal sex with Scarlett Johansson.

1) Hand to hand.

2) Both have cute, little, proportionally sized swords.

To the death.

Robtard
Ted

Ted

the ninjak
If they are strapped to elastic ropes like in Thunderdome then Mini Me should win the second no probs.
Ted doesn't weigh anything. Mini Me should at least be able to reach a chainsaw or something.

Mini Me probably wins the first as well.

BruceSkywalker
neither as they poop themselves out.. both look at scarjo and faint because they can't deal with her hotness..

the ninjak
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
neither as they poop themselves out.. both look at scarjo and faint because they can't deal with her hotness..

I wanna drink what you're drinkin.

Lestov16
laughing

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by the ninjak
I wanna drink what you're drinkin.

well i hope you like dasani bottled water

besides i'm gonna have some fun with a lot of threads

KingD19
Ted was beating on a full grown man and hurting him.

Also, Ted regularly f*cks really hot chicks, so he'd have no problem with ScarJo.

Ted wins both as Mini Me wasn't impressive at all.

Impediment
Mini Me beat the ever loving shit out of Powers, plus he has insane damage soak.

vj8f5amIQwY

BgTgf2gLaA4

KingD19
ErW3QhsRBeQ

The same can be said for Ted. He didn't lift John over his head, but he clearly beat the crap out of him and his damage soak/damage output is even more impressive considering he's a teddy bear.

Lord Lucien
With swords? Mini Me. He can easily survive blunt trauma and the vacuum of space, a sword won't do shit against him. One slice and Ted's dead, baby.

KingD19
A sword will slice him like a normal person. You can't give him resistances he never showed.

Zack Fair
lol wtf is this thread

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by KingD19
A sword will slice him like a normal person. You can't give him resistances he never showed. Have you seen what space does to the body? If he's so durable as to survive that, he can handle a freakin sword.

KingD19
We also saw Mustafa take ungodly amounts of punishment, but when he got shot he died. And Ted should also be able to survive in space since he's a bear, but we know a sword would cut him.

Lord Lucien
We also saw* Mustafa take ungodly amounts of punishment, but when he got shot he died. And Ted should also be able to survive in space since he's a bear**, but we know a sword would cut him. * No we didn't.

** Bears die in space too.

Impediment
Ted could survive, methinks.

Lord Lucien
Though the anal sex reward is kind of wasted on him. It's more like cotton humping.

juggerman
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Though the anal sex reward is kind of wasted on him. It's more like cotton humping.

He never said the winner would be the "pitcher" in the anal sex

the ninjak
Mini Me picked up and spun Powers then threw him.

Ted had an arm ripped off by a psycho dad.

Mini Me wins this fight in both scenarios.

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
well i hope you like dasani bottled water

besides i'm gonna have some fun with a lot of threads

We are buddies. I was joshin.

juggerman
Oh yeah Ted was getting messed up by that guy and his fat son. Didn't the kid rip his ear off? Mini Me is getting some Black Widow booty.

KingD19
Ted was already torn when he got ripped. And in Goldmember, it was clear Mini-Me's strength was gone. Or he wasn't that great against a guy who was actually fighting back because Austin beat his ass the 2nd time.

the ninjak
Originally posted by juggerman
Oh yeah Ted was getting messed up by that guy and his fat son. Didn't the kid rip his ear off? Mini Me is getting some Black Widow booty.

That's right it was his ear.

Ted was already torn when he got ripped. And in Goldmember, it was clear Mini-Me's strength was gone. Or he wasn't that great against a guy who was actually fighting back because Austin beat his ass the 2nd time.

Mini Me was holding back when Austin beat him the 2nd time.
His feats in the 1st fight show that he'll destroy Ted.

juggerman

He was trying to tell Austin he was on the same side. Hardly consider that a fair fight since MM wasn't attacking at all

Lord Lucien
And in Goldmember, it was clear Mini-Me's strength was gone. He was joining Powers and didn't want to fight. When was the last time you saw these films?

Tattoos N Scars
Ted was getting his ass kicked by Aflac(the duck). I think mini me shanks him

the ninjak
Spite.

Close thread/

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.