Joe Fixit vs. Solomon Grundy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

backup
Rules:

- Is used the version Post-Crisis of Solomon Grundy

- The fight starts at 10 feet away in the city of Manhattan

Who win this battle?

SevenShackles
Grundy. All day. Everyday.

backup
Originally posted by SevenShackles
Grundy. All day. Everyday.

Joe Fixit might have a chance against Grundy if he fights intelligently.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by backup
Joe Fixit might have a chance against Grundy if he fights intelligently.
It all depends on the version of grundy as he fluctuated alot but I usually use the strongest version if one isn't picked out. one isn't stated so I assume it's the strongest Grundy and the strongest post crisis Grundy would swat Fixit around. All the custom made suits and Tommy guns in the world wouldn't make a difference. Fighting smart just drags out the fight it doesn't give Grey the win at least not majority.

carver9
Fixit wins the majority.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by carver9
Fixit wins the majority.
How?

carver9
Originally posted by SevenShackles
How?

Current Fixit is a beast. Throwing pyramids like they are nothing...one shotting Wonderman along with overpowering him. Treating Ironman and the other Avengers like candy. Yeah, he wins this.

Golgo13
Grundy.

curryman
What's with this recent influx of marvel-mouthbreathers on KMC?

Anyways, Grundy wins unless it's the absolute weakest version of him and the strongest of Fixit.

pym-ftw
^???

I'll agree we have had a lot of biased newbies, but on both sides...

And really Nothing said by Backup is really biased in this thread

curryman
Originally posted by pym-ftw
^???

I'll agree we have had a lot of biased newbies, but on both sides...

And really Nothing said by Backup is really biased in this thread
It was mostly a joke, I'm not specifically referring to him stick out tongue

He did pit one of the weakest versions of the Hulk against someone who's known to the give the League or Alan Scott a very hard time. Should speak volumes.

pym-ftw
To be fair Grundy has fluctuated wildly, so if he has only seen a few appearances it wouldn't be hard to think Grundy isn't a solid elite Brick

But we cool raver

Golgo13
The last few appearances Grundy has been solid, even destroying Alan's battery. And DCnU Grundy seems unstoppable as well.

curryman
Originally posted by pym-ftw
To be fair Grundy has fluctuated wildly, so if he has only seen a few appearances it wouldn't be hard to think Grundy isn't a solid elite Brick

But we cool raver

Yeah it might be the one Batman beat stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.