Team Rage vs Team Discipline

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blue Area Vet
Orion
Wolverine
Namor
Hulk
Black Adam
Drax

vs

Wonderwoman
Raza Longknife
Vision
Black Bolt
Majestic
War Machine

byrdgang21
Team Rage

comicfan11
Team Rage although Majestros and WW's Lasso would cause some trouble, but team 1 also has motherbox access.

curryman
Which Drax, Hulk, Wonder Woman and Orion?

beatboks
Originally posted by comicfan11
Team Rage although Majestros and WW's Lasso would cause some trouble, but team 1 also has motherbox access.

Agree with this. Maj and WW are the only ones able to put up any sort of fight here, and it's not enough to compensate.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by beatboks
Agree with this. Maj and WW are the only ones able to put up any sort of fight here, and it's not enough to compensate.

Huh??

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by curryman
Which Drax, Hulk, Wonder Woman and Orion?

The rules are current unless otherwise stated.

curryman
Team 2 is too level-headed to lose I think.

beatboks
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Huh??

Orion, Hulk, Black Adam, and Drax could all solo the other four members of team 2 with little issue. Any one of them could match WW and Maj. so with one of them taking out the rest and 2 tag teaming WW while 2 ( each pair having the assistance of one of the other two), should be enough to take the majority. Especially with a mother box on their side that could simply guarantee the win.

curryman
Orion, Hulk, Black Adam, and Drax could all solo the other four members of team 2 with little issue. Any one of them could match WW and Maj. so with one of them taking out the rest and 2 tag teaming WW while 2 ( each pair having the assistance of one of the other two), should be enough to take the majority. Especially with a mother box on their side that could simply guarantee the win.

Current Drax isn't solo'ing anyone no expression

He'd get slammed by anyone but Raza.

abhilegend
Team rage.

Blue Area Vet

BB could take out Hulk by himself and so could Majestic. Majestic, BB and BA are all peers with Hulk (at normal levels) and WW a halk notch back. Riddick Drax cannot solo this team. Basially, I have no idea what you are talking about.

Blue Area Vet
Current Drax isn't solo'ing anyone no expression

He'd get slammed by anyone but Raza.

He's beat Wolverine senseless and give all characters up to Namor at least a run for their money.

curryman
He's beat Wolverine senseless and give all characters up to Namor at least a run for their money.

He's on their team no expression

Blue Area Vet
He's on their team no expression

I realize that, I was just speaking to his power level, which IMO is routinely understated. No, he doesn't have the blasts, the demigod level durability or the flight of Dumb Drax, but some people act like he is Luke Cage, no disrespect to Luke Cage. The guy is still incredibly strong, his stamina is ridiculous (see Annihilation when he takes on hoards alone) and his fight SKILL in my estimation is AT LEAST Captain America level. What I don't understand is that he showed his hand in his first appearance as Riddick Drax in which he took on Paibok, Lunatik and the Blood Brothers and merced them with some normal knives. There was no guessing.

curryman
We're all fully aware of current Drax and what he can do.

I refuted the idea that he would solo 4 people on team 2.

Stating that you think he can do well against people on team 1, which I agree with, doesn't really change things.

Blue Area Vet
We're all fully aware of current Drax and what he can do.

I refuted the idea that he would solo 4 people on team 2.

Stating that you think he can do well against people on team 1, which I agree with, doesn't really change things.

You are in no position to speak for others on the board. Secondly, you just condricted yourself in making the claim that "We're all fully aware." Obviously, at least one person is not aware of Drax's power level if he said Drax could solo 4 people on team 2.

curryman
You are in no position to speak for others on the board. Secondly, you just condricted yourself in making the claim that "We're all fully aware." Obviously, at least one person is not aware of Drax's power level if he said Drax could solo 4 people on team 2.

So you have nothing?

Okay.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.