The Winchesters vs Freddy Krueger

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tattoos N Scars
Sam and Dean investigate a string of Elm Street murders which lead them to Kreuger.

Round 1. Fight in Dream world.
Round 2. Fight in real world.

They have one round in the Colt, whether it works on Freddy or not is anyone's guess.

Lestov16
1. They die
2. They ambush him with shotguns and spend 20 minutes torturing Freddy before shooting him in the head with the Colt, which I don't think will send him back to the dream world, but straight to Hell (or Purgatory)

Zack Fair
I can see the Winchester winning scenario 1 if they had prep.

Mindset
Originally posted by Lestov16
1. They die
2. They ambush him with shotguns and spend 20 minutes torturing Freddy before shooting him in the head with the Colt, which I don't think will send him back to the dream world, but straight to Hell (or Purgatory) The Colt destroys the soul, that's why they can kill demons and angels.

With prep they definitely take both. Freddy will let himself get shot because he's over confident, so he probably loses both tbh.

Lestov16
Is there any lore about the kind of demon that Freddy is? The Dream Masters had prep, and Freddy's killed all but one of them. His bones have already been burned. I can see them pulling him into the real world, which leads to Scenario 2, but I don't see them beating Freddy on his home turf.

Mindset
If they shoot Freddy, he's dead.

Tattoos N Scars
They'd have to pull him into the real world to use the Colt...I imagine Bobby would have to do research on that.

the ninjak
1. They are screwed.
2. Colt kills Freddy no argument.

Mindset
Freddy kills Sam in the dreamworld then Sam's soul rapes Freddy.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Mindset
Freddy kills Sam in the dreamworld then Sam's soul rapes Freddy.

He would hardly be the Sam in the OP though. But I agree.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.