My Little Pony vs Care Bears

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SSJVegeta
All of the Earth Ponies, Unicorns, Pegasi and Alicorns of the land of Equestria (and any other misc citizens of other species)

VS

All of the Care Bears and Care Bear Cousins of Care-a-lot

The plot gods of decreed that only one magical land of love and friendship can be allowed to exist. All out war between these magical lands of children's cartoons has been declared. Blood lust is in effect. Who will win?

SevenShackles
Care Bears destroy those half retarded pony fools threw superior love and friendship.

ScreamPaste
Celestia crashes the sun into carebear Earth. erm

Nemesis X
All I know the Care Bears can do combat-wise is shoot love/friendship out of their stomachs. I can see Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie dodging those with little difficulty and if you ask me, either one could solo them winnies and throwing in the Alicorns just makes it overkill (more than overkill actually) but I hardly ever watched Care Bears so there might be something I'm missing here but I'm pretty sure no matter what they got, they have nothing on an Atomic Rainboom. Hell, I bet they have nothing on Fluttershy's Stare.

Wei Phoenix
Carebear Stare nullifies any hateful or aggressive thought in their mind. They won't be able to attack.

NotAllThatEvil
Except their attacks are powered by friendship. The carebear stare would only forth a quicker death for the teddies.

Wei Phoenix
Doesn't matter what it's powered by, they won't be causing any harm to the bears because they are hit with the stare. You don't want to hurt anyone out of hate, anger, friendship or anything. they'll care.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Carebear Stare nullifies any hateful or aggressive thought in their mind. They won't be able to attack.

The Care Bears would be too intimidated by Fluttershy's Stare to do anything.

BruceSkywalker
Care Bear stare ftw

ScreamPaste
Doesn't matter what it's powered by, they won't be causing any harm to the bears because they are hit with the stare. You don't want to hurt anyone out of hate, anger, friendship or anything. they'll care.
Even if they managed to stare Celestia from inside her castle, she'd get angry again when the carebears started being ineffectual dicks to her subjects. They have no winning scenario.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Even if they managed to stare Celestia from inside her castle, she'd get angry again when the carebears started being ineffectual dicks to her subjects. They have no winning scenario.

There is no anger that can overpower the stare.

NotAllThatEvil
How many care bears are there?

Nemesis X
Okay so Fluttershy is being ignored here apparently so let's try something different. Can the stare phase through shields? 'Cause Shining Armor and/or Princess Cadence can just raise a barrier and open it on occasions when the unicorns want to take pot shots at the bears.

Wei Phoenix
IDK, enough to kick it old school and stare them down until they're their retro 90s counterpart.

NotAllThatEvil
Do they have any form of military?

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Okay so Fluttershy is being ignored here apparently so let's try something different. Can the stare phase through shields? 'Cause Shining Armor and/or Princess Cadence can just raise a barrier and open it on occasions when the unicorns want to take pot shots at the bears.

Nothing resists the Stare, you can't shield your emotions from them. Just let the love in and prosper.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
Do they have any form of military?

Do you need a military to beat someone who may have a military?

NotAllThatEvil
It helps.

Also, all citizens of equestria. BRING ON THE DRAGONS!

Nemesis X
Nothing resists the Stare, you can't shield your emotions from them. Just let the love in and prosper.

Be serious for a moment. The Care Bear Stare is a beam and anything that takes a form of a projectile can be deflected and unless I see them destroying some form of magical shield, there's no chance of them getting through SA and PC's defenses.

NotAllThatEvil
So maybe twenty bears have to go up against four alicorns, an unicorn army, over fifty dragons, a tribe of buffalo warriors, the wonderbolts, and the elements of harmony. As well as the other citizens and any beast in the everfree Forrest. Good luck.

ScreamPaste
It helps.

Also, all citizens of equestria. BRING ON THE DRAGONS!
Discord. C:

Wei Phoenix
Be serious for a moment. The Care Bear Stare is a beam and anything that takes a form of a projectile can be deflected and unless I see them destroying some form of magical shield, there's no chance of them getting through SA and PC's defenses.

They don't destroy anything, that would defeat the purpose of being a carebear. Come on NemeSweetie.

Zack Fair
http://cdni.wired.co.uk/620x413/a_c/Asteroid-ending.jpg
Only logical conclusion to this travesty

NotAllThatEvil
Luna could actually do that...

ScreamPaste
Luna could actually do that...
Celestia as well. She's been raising the moon for a thousand years, lol.

Nemesis X
They don't destroy anything, that would defeat the purpose of being a carebear. Come on NemeSweetie.

Then that means they have no hope tearing down the barriers.

Originally posted by Zack Fair
http://cdni.wired.co.uk/620x413/a_c/Asteroid-ending.jpg
Only logical conclusion to this travesty

That or Discord conjuring a stampede of buffalos performing ballet.

NotAllThatEvil
There's already stampeding buffalo, ballet is just overkill.

Wei Phoenix
Then that means they have no hope tearing down the barriers.

That or Discord conjuring a stampede of buffalos performing ballet.

You don't have to destroy something to get through it. The emotions go through the shield and pacifies everyone.

ares834
KzVpwJZYQ-A

Care Bears WTF stomp.

Nemesis X
Nope.

z5gfb7VR1F8

Bentley
This is ridiculous.

Spite in favor of the Care Bears, all these haters need to receive the stare to see the truth.

XanatosForever
Couldn't Discord just...wipe the marks off the Care Bears stomachs'? Can they still stare without their symbols?

Wei Phoenix
She's going to rend their skin and fur off?

NotAllThatEvil
Discord is a dude, and yes. He ripped the pegusi and unicorns' wings and horns off.

XanatosForever
Casually at that. Literally with a snap of his fingers, I think. It wouldn't be too much trouble for him to wipe the bears' tummies clean. The real question is whether that would nullify their ability to stare.

Edit: OP states all creatures of Equestria, which means the changelings and their queen would be in this battle as well. They could infiltrate the Care Bear ranks and sabotage. laughing

NotAllThatEvil
Couldn't he just poke them and make them turn on eachother?

XanatosForever
He could, but I'm not sure he would. He does delight in tormenting others.

BloodRain
BnHbdWIC7xI

Wei Phoenix
Infiltration would require prep time. Do they get that? Not fast enough to counter the stare, those bears are going to lock hands and just nullify all of their emotions of anger or aggressiveness. They will lay down their arms and both sides will have fun and hug and shit.

AuraAngel
Nope.

z5gfb7VR1F8

Me: Hey this guy looks pretty neat.

*Gets disappointed in the extremely underwhelming way he is beaten*

Nemesis X
edit

NotAllThatEvil
They used the strongest mcguffins in their universe to petrify a god. How is that underwhelming?

AuraAngel
On paper that sounds solid.

In practice it is underwhelming because he basically sat there and allowed them to do it without any resistance.

NotAllThatEvil
Earlier thst episode he used his powers so that they couldn't use them. Whst you saw is actually their second attempt, and he still thinks all ponies are under his spell as he called applejack a liar.

AuraAngel
Neat but he clearly saw them working their magicks on him(after all why bother ducking a few of the attacks?) and still sat there dumbfounded.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.