The Justice League Vs Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No prep..

The Justice League

Hawkman
Shazam (Billy)
G.L Stewart
Hawkgirl
Capt. Atom
Cyborg
Firestorm

Vs

H/P Doomsday

Fight takes place in downtown Chicago..

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Supermex
Who wins?
No prep..

The Justice League

Hawkman
Shazam (Billy)
G.L Stewart
Hawkgirl
Capt. Atom
Cyborg
Firestorm

Vs

H/P Doomsday

Fight takes place in downtown Chicago..

Captain Atom and Firestrom put the team over the top.

Cogito
DCnU or pre-boot?

Supermex
Originally posted by Cogito
DCnU or pre-boot?

Current form

Cogito
DCnU Atom is the only one who stands a chance, but given that H/P Doomsday already adapted to the Radiant (another energy-based being), I'm not sure Atom could fare all that much better.

I assume BFR is not actually an option, otherwise Cyborg could get rid of him pretty easily.

curryman
DCnU Atom is the only one who stands a chance, but given that H/P Doomsday already adapted to the Radiant (another energy-based being), I'm not sure Atom could fare all that much better.

I assume BFR is not actually an option, otherwise Cyborg could get rid of him pretty easily.

I agree with your assessment, but let's not forget that Doomsday adapted after he died first stick out tongue

Supermex

Can Cyborg get rid of Doomsday that easy?

abhilegend
Without BFR, Doomsday rips the team apart.

Blue Area Vet

Even if he adapts to a particular attack, CA can effortlessly change the nature of the attack.

Cogito
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Even if he adapts to a particular attack, CA can effortlessly change the nature of the attack.

Haven't read DCnU Atom in a while, since it was cancelled, but I don't recall him doing this.

Blue Area Vet
Haven't read DCnU Atom in a while, since it was cancelled, but I don't recall him doing this.

You don't recall him using different energy based attacks? That's what he does.

h1a8
Hp DD tanked the OB. Which is more powerful than an energy attack of any member on this team. DD kills them all. It would be Doomsday literally.

quanchi112
Originally posted by h1a8
Hp DD tanked the OB. Which is more powerful than an energy attack of any member on this team. DD kills them all. It would be Doomsday literally. So ? On is overrated. Team wins.

Badabing
Team. Atom sends HP DD to the end of time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.