OP vs DB

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NotAllThatEvil
How do the straw hats match up against the pre saiyan Z fighters?

NotAllThatEvil
Imma gonna say...no.

Esomark
Youth restored King Piccolo unleashes a city buster. Nice knowing you, Straw Hats!

NotAllThatEvil
I was thinking of just fighting the good guys...

Esomark
In that case, 23rd Budokai Goku, Tien, and Krillin take them out.

NotAllThatEvil
For the sake of arguing, let's say team dragon only gets one ki blast per fighter. How do they compare physically?

Luffygear4
strawhats arent there yet. yuyuyhakusho is the only somewhat mainstream shounen that could match up to goku pre saiyan saga and maybe come out on top (correct me if im wrong). give strawhats their second timeskip, do this again in like 4-6 years, then they might be able to fight saiyan saga z fighters, maybe...

NotAllThatEvil
This isn't saiyan saga z fighters, this is pre radditz. I don't even know if goku could fly yet.

Luffygear4
but he still has 1 ki blasts correct?? one shot from that and luffy is to damage to move, and if his punches hit hard enough he can do internal damage like lucci did and win, other than that he one shots anyone who isnt moster trio and handle mosnter trio with less than mid difficulty

ROTJ Vader
About as strong as 22nd Budokai level fighters pre Daimao. Lose to 23rd.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.