Prime & Hulk vs. Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
GA SBP
WB Hulk

Vs

Thor
BRB
Black Adam
Captain Marvel
Orion
Sentry

No BFR.
Both teams are blood lusted.

Who wins?

wolverinos
are you serious? GA SBP stomps the other team.
without the guardian amp he basically laughed off black adam attacks and just slapped him , he treated a high herald like nothing and thats without the amp.
with the amp he WTF STOMPS this team by himself.

mighty adam
Orion with Astro? Idk I fcks wit sbp but this team has Thor bloodlusted... No stupid throwing the hammer away and going blow for blow. Thor could just god blast sbp or use another op power. Orion with Astro and mother box is a galaxy destroyer. Yea wb hulk could help out but unless sbp blitzs Thor in opening secs team could beat sbp&wbhulk

Bentley
Prime would pick the godblast, chew it, throw it back at team so they die and then use Mjolnir as a toothpick.

And that's without counting the Guardian Amp.

Whats the point of Hulk here anyways? Is he making sandwiches for Prime?

Zack Fair
Overkill.

GA Prime and WB Hulk's raw power combined would collapse the multiverse.

mighty adam
Originally posted by Bentley
Prime would pick the godblast, chew it, throw it back at team so they die and then use Mjolnir as a toothpick.

Whats the point of Hulk here anyways? Is he making sandwiches for Prime? naw thors best is better then a guardian exploding. The god blast could ko WB or prime. This is bloodlust Thor so he gets to use any op power he ever displayed. Plus no hold back. Yea prime speed mite have him tear thier ass open at .00000001 secs. Still tho team could win.

abhilegend

thumb up

pym-ftw
Hulk Punches Prime killing the Team

Bentley
Originally posted by mighty adam
naw thors best is better then a guardian exploding. The god blast could ko WB or prime. This is bloodlust Thor so he gets to use any op power he ever displayed. Plus no hold back. Yea prime speed mite have him tear thier ass open at .00000001 secs. Still tho team could win.

Depowered Prime tanked a universe buster at point blank and went through anti-matter -which destroyed "invincible" Thanos's body as a point of comparision-. And that's depowered. Does the godblast has universe busting feats that I don't know of?

juggerman
Originally posted by wolverinos
are you serious? GA SBP stomps the other team.
without the guardian amp he basically laughed off black adam attacks and just slapped him , he treated a high herald like nothing and thats without the amp.
with the amp he WTF STOMPS this team by himself.

Originally posted by pym-ftw
Hulk Punches Prime killing the Team

Facts! thumb up

curryman
Sentry pulls apart their molecules.

Cogito

Whats the point of Hulk here anyways? Is he making sandwiches for Prime? thumb up

janus77
Hulk thunderclaps, team die. The end.

quanchi112
Depowered Prime tanked a universe buster at point blank and went through anti-matter -which destroyed "invincible" Thanos's body as a point of comparision-. And that's depowered. Does the godblast has universe busting feats that I don't know of? Unproven. The Monitor tanked the blast, effortlessly. We have seen Superboy scar him for life. We have seen others damage him so horrible logic. Qit cherry picking feats and ignoring his entire history.

Sentry beats him.

Badabing
Prime and Hulk

quanchi112
I want Russell Edgington to urinate on me.

Badabing
Umm, okay...ermm

quanchi112
Originally posted by Badabing
Umm, okay...ermm I will have vengeance.

abhilegend
crylaugh

Digi
Lol wtf.

Anyway. I'd pay to see SBP vs. Sentry. What a cool fight to try to figure out. Both clearly above HH, and both with feats that are difficult to quantify, and a handful of feats that keep them grounded in some sort of believable realm.

Not sure which way I'm leaning here. Probably team. If Sentry can stalemate Prime for a while, it's 5-on-1 with WB Hulk, and each of the five is pushing planet-buster themselves. But I do know one thing: while SBP would beat Thor handily, he would not no-sell a Godblast. Jesus, guys.

Naija boy
Prime and hulk presuming this is not Voidtry being used. There is a gargantuan difference between being a mere planet buster....and then being capable of disintegrating herald level foes and and the totality of an army of beings capable of defeating a skyfather ( oh yeah,along with the planet)...as a side effect of an impact happening miles away.

Hulk could likely devastate the team by laying into Prime let alone if he actually tags them.

Badabing
Originally posted by quanchi112
I want Russell Edgington to urinate on me. Classic Quan.

lawest9
Duo wins this, SBP likely solo's and adding WBH is just uncalled for, and they say that I make spite threads, Lol!!!!!!!

AlbertoJohnAvil
T2 wins

Adam Grimes
Prime solos without amp.

deft
Prime solos.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.