This is quite amazing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dadudemon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ussCHoQttyQ

Look at the likes and dislikes count. I have never seen such a successful cooperation among so many people, before.

Strangelove
Awesome

Astner
I'd guess that there are a few dweebs who check on that video every day and occasionally change their votes to make sure it's in balance.

Kharhmah
I JUST EVENED IT OUT.

/leaves.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Astner
I'd guess that there are a few dweebs who check on that video every day and occasionally change their votes to make sure it's in balance.

That wouldn't explain how it made it to 100,000+, though. The point remains the same: that's 200,000+ people cooperating to make it even. It's a bit cray cray.

Originally posted by Kharhmah
I JUST EVENED IT OUT.

/leaves.

smokin'

Bardock42

You mean heroes of the internet?

Astner
Originally posted by dadudemon
that's 200,000+ people cooperating to make it even.
Let's say 30,000 dislikes it, 100,000 likes it, and the 50,000 made and effort to even it out, and 20,000 still makes and effort yo even it out.

Technically that makes it either 70,000 or 20,000 people cooperating depending on how you look at it.

And unlike a 100% green rep bar, it can't be ruined by a click.

Robtard
By my more expert calculations, I posit it's around 45,000 people cooperating. I'm pretty awesome.

dadudemon
Let's say 30,000 dislikes it, 100,000 likes it, and the 50,000 made and effort to even it out, and 20,000 still makes and effort yo even it out.

Technically that makes it either 70,000 or 20,000 people cooperating depending on how you look at it.

And unlike a 100% green rep bar, it can't be ruined by a click.

That's an incorrect assumption and false conclusion.

1. Videos like those get overwhelming support for upvotes: the positive votes. So your reasoning is flawed.

2. Additionally, videos with that many views almost always get 5000-10000 votes. Not 200,000. In fact, of all the videos I have ever viewed, this one had the largest (by a huge difference) vote to watch ratio of any video.

Conclusion:
These facts point to one particular fact: the extreme majority of people voting on this video are voting particularly to even out the votes. It comes much closer to something more than 200,000 people cooperating to keep the votes even if we are to use the voting and watching behaviors from other videos.

Now that you understand why this has impressed me so much, you can enjoy my discovery that much more. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.