Walker: Texas Ranger vs Devil's Rejects

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tattoos N Scars
Alex Cahill and C.D. Parker are brutally murdered by the Firefly gang. Walker is pissed and he and Trivette go looking for justice. They find the Firefly's at their home shown in 1000 corpses.

Walker and Trivette fight h2h like they usually do in the show.

COG Veteran
The Rejects team embraces pain, they skin the Rangers.

the ninjak
Originally posted by COG Veteran
The Rejects team embraces pain, they skin the Rangers.

Gotta watch Hoa1Kc and Devils Rejects.

Cause Walker was a beast in some episodes.

BruceSkywalker
wait.. chuck norris???????? Devil's Rejects go down hard, very hard here

Lestov16
IIRC, wasn't Walker wrestling down bears and shit like that?

juggerman
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
wait.. chuck norris???????? Devil's Rejects go down hard, very hard here

This

COG Veteran
Have yall even seen Devils Rejects? If Walker breaks someones arm or pops their eyeball, the're gonna laugh it off and hang his broken body to rot in their house. Won't continue to argue tho, Norris has too large a cult following for me to handle.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Lestov16
IIRC, wasn't Walker wrestling down bears and shit like that?

been a while since i've watched the show but i think so..

Tattoos N Scars
The. Sheriff in Devil's Rejects had his way torturing them for a while. Baby was definitely scared to death. I think Rufus and Tiny would give Walker the most problems.

jinXed by JaNx
I know nothing about Texas ranger, but I know OF, The Texas Ranger. That's how badass chuck norrisness is. Chucky is a great descendent of, IP man whom was a direct sibling of the beat your ass all to hell clan. Aint no devils getting through these here Rangers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.