Robocop II(Cain) vs Underworld

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
First he goes for the Death Dealers then he goes for the Lycans. Does he end them.

Zack Fair
Cain massacres the Lycans for a quick nuke fit.

the ninjak
After some research the Lycans weren't so crash hot.

golem370
Always liked Robo II

Zack Fair
Me too.

Cain frightened me.

Tattoos N Scars
Even the Super Lycan?

golem370
No super lycans but Cain did turned over an armored truck after being ram by it

Kazenji
Also survived that fall from the building.

FrothByte
I'll try to make a case for the Lycans here. Cain wasn't exactly fast or nimble. And though he takes out a lot of lycans with his firepower, once the lycans are able to close in and swarm him with numbers they'll overpower him and slowly rip him to pieces.

steverules_2
We're forgetting Cane also survived that explosion underground, in the end Robocop had to distract Cane, get behind him and rip the guys brain out

Kazenji
Did they ever say what Cain's armor is made out of in the movie?

if that makes a difference against the lycan's.

steverules_2
No they didn't, they didn't even list the weapons he had at his disposal

BruceSkywalker
Wolves from Underworld get utterly destroyed

Robtard
Without silver or UV ammo, Cain can't put anyone permanently down, they'd just heal and continue the fight.

Cain loses.

The Fat Rambo
Selene solos, she's too fast. She jumps on his back and shoves those shuriken explosive thingies down where his brain is./threead.

golem370
I don't think they could hurt him imo he took a speeding armor tank to the chest and then flipped it.

Tattoos N Scars
Marcus impales his brain with his wings and scoops it out.

Zack Fair
And they all know about the brain because?

FrothByte
Originally posted by Zack Fair
And they all know about the brain because?

They don't. They just keep stabbing or slashing at whatever they can and eventually find something that hurts him.

Like Rob said, the lycans and vamps heal. Though Cain can put them down, it won't be permanent. Cain will eventually get swamped and overpowered.

Zack Fair
How many lycans are we talking about?

FrothByte
Judging from the OP, it looks like he meant all of them.

Zack Fair
Yeah. Which is kind of...ridiculous?

golem370
15 including Lucian

Zack Fair
All right cool. Thats more manageable. I was visualizing Cain shooting an endless army of lycans.

SevenShackles
Cain lacks the means to put them down for good despite having the potential ability to do it. He crushes, shoots, breaks and steamrolls as many as he can (which is a lot) but a gadget/sword/claws/fangs will find the sweet spot eventually and take Cain out. It will be a long and hard fight. The vamps are more likely to find his weakness and sooner than the lycans.

Well.. Unless Cain drags the fight with the vamps until the sun comes up or something.

golem370
Cain I would assume he would try to rip heads off.

Tattoos N Scars
Cain could end up making nuke junkies out of em all

golem370
Robocain's weapons- http://www.imfdb.org/wiki/RoboCop_2#RoboCop_2.2FRoboCain

the ninjak
So 15 Death Dealers and 15 Lycans?

For arguments sakes?

golem370
yup

SevenShackles

the ninjak
eek! ................ laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.