Voidtry vs Odin, Destroyer and Thor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

janus77
All out blood lusted, Voitry. No death wish.

All out Odin, every bit of his magic, plus The Destroyer Armour, plus whatever Thor's worth.

TO THE DEATH. How many seconds (nano-seconds?) do the Asgardians last?

Or is Voidtry overrated a liiiitle bit now?

iceman24567
no expression Spite

janus77
Originally posted by iceman24567
no expression Spite
Against? confused

Branlor Swift
I don't think anyone put him on Odin's level...

Aevier
Seriously, how lame.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
I don't think anyone put him on Odin's level... thumb up

NemeBro
I don't think anyone put him on Odin's level... Of course they did.

They said he could beat Hulk.

iceman24567
Originally posted by NemeBro
Of course they did.

They said he could beat Hulk. laughing

Rage.Of.Olympus
Of course they did.

They said he could beat Hulk. Originally posted by iceman24567
laughing

For the record Odin would rape World Breaker something fierce. Thor in the Destroyer would put him down too.

janus77
I don't think anyone put him on Odin's level...
Oh but he overpowered MM!

MM, last I checked was >>>>>>>>>> (this could stretch out to infinity) >>>>>>>>> Odin.

Zack Fair
LoL what the ****

pym-ftw
Odin

iceman24567
What the **** doesnt come close to how i feel right now. Is this a bait thread or just plan spite?

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by janus77
Oh but he overpowered MM!

MM, last I checked was >>>>>>>>>> (this could stretch out to infinity) >>>>>>>>> Odin. Odin would have uppercutted that MM's head off

Of course they did.

They said he could beat Hulk. Originally posted by iceman24567
laughing

Aevier
Maybe both

janus77
Of course they did.

They said he could beat Hulk.
pretty much yes.

He apparently overpowered MM.

Also helps that Thor was present (and conscious, for a change!) when Voidtry died, so that helps to make the case that Voidtry > MM.

Rage.Of.Olympus
You don't get it Iceman. Because Void can beat Hulk that somehow translates into him being able to stomp Odin. Why? Because Hulk Smash that's why.

iceman24567
Even if MM > Sentry that doesnt mean either one stands a chance against Odin

janus77
Odin would have uppercutted that MM's head off
Oh so +that+ MM was weak?

iceman24567
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
You don't get it Iceman. Because Void can beat Hulk that somehow translates into him being able to stomp Odin. Why? Because Hulk Smash that's why. Sounds kinda like midget sex

Rage.Of.Olympus
Oh so +that+ MM was weak?

Because losing to Odin means he must be weak?

Let me make it simpler for you:

Odin > Void =/> Dark Avengers Molecule Man > Hulk.

Branlor Swift

Odin > Void =/> Dark Avengers Molecule Man > Hulk. He was still more powerful than Hulk, just a lot weaker than Odin.

janus77
You don't get it Iceman. Because Void can beat Hulk that somehow translates into him being able to stomp Odin. Why? Because Hulk Smash that's why.
It's true Hulk > Odin, but that's beside the point.

If people are serious about Voidtry being more powerful than MM (and that's your position, iirc), then surely these two non-entities shouldn't pose a threat to Voidtry, right?

Or is it because Thor survived an encounter, that Voidtry has to be so powerful?

janus77
He was still more powerful than Hulk, just a lot weaker than Odin.
So, basically now you recant? Voidtry isn't more powerful than MM?
His 'feat' doesn't make him more powerful than (or anything approaching as powerful as) Molecule Man?

Simple question really.

janus77

So, again, what makes you suspect MM was weak?

And, is Voidtry more powerful than MM?

Rage.Of.Olympus
It's true Hulk > Odin, but that's beside the point.

If people are serious about Voidtry being more powerful than MM (and that's your position, iirc), then surely these two non-entities shouldn't pose a threat to Voidtry, right?

Or is it because Thor survived an encounter, that Voidtry has to be so powerful?

laughing out loud

Didn't you also say Surfer could beat Odin?

I think Molecule Man was clearly a very powerful entity on a different level until the Void showed up. That with his previous performances and ability to warp molecules is sufficient evidence for me to say he beats World Breaker. However, Hulk =/= Odin and he'd have to be even more impressive for me to give the win over the All-Father. The higher up the food chain you go, the more impressive he has to be. Very simple logic.

Thor's performance is irrelevant to Void's standing with Molecule Man. But it was pretty clear that he was on a completely different level until Thor got pissed and started busting out his more powerful attacks. For the record, a high end Thor like that would bring the hurting to World Breaker as well.

iceman24567
Dont think janny seriously thinks Hulk > Odin

Zack Fair
Actually I think he does.

janus77
laughing out loud

Didn't you also say Surfer could beat Odin?

I think Molecule Man was clearly a very powerful entity on a different level until the Void showed up.
So you can't answer a simple question? got carried away with your brief Asgardian bias?

Is Voidtry more powerful than MM?

Simple question, really simple for anyone without a bias for the cape.

You (and others) use the MM feat as a demonstration of Voidtry's pedigree, but now you all back off and obfuscate?

Wonder why...
confused

iceman24567
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Actually I think he does. He would have to prove his case immediately

Rage.Of.Olympus
So you can't answer a simple question? got carried away with your brief Asgardian bias?

Is Voidtry more powerful than MM?

Simple question, really simple for anyone without a bias for the cape.

You (and others) use the MM feat as a demonstration of Voidtry's pedigree, but now you all back off and obfuscate?

Wonder why...
confused
I already said Void was more powerful then Molecule Man.

janus77
I see a lot of obfuscating and hurt but little on-topic.

Do the Asgardians survive this? Does Voidtry just atomise these nomarks? Does MM's stature suddenly diminish to that of a hand ninja, now that Odin's beard's on the line?

Personally, I think Voidtry miiiiiiight just be taking on a liiiiitle more than he can handle here, but then that's just me. I don't really think he would last more than a second against a serious MM.

I don't think he's anything more than a trans-leveller at best. Doing feats that Surfer could easily have pulled off (had he been nuts and remorseless).

Rage.Of.Olympus
laughing out loud

janus77
I already said Void was more powerful then Molecule Man.
So how many seconds to the Asgardians last here? confused

Rage.Of.Olympus
So how many seconds to the Asgardians last here? confused

A lot longer then Hulk, I can tell you that much.

Zack Fair
Character power levels tend to vary in arcs/years/showings. Mostly simply because of writers not giving two shits.

Sentry doing what he did to that version of MM does not automatically put him above Odin.

janus77
A lot longer then Hulk, I can tell you that much.
Which is pretty much guaranteed, seeing as Hulk isn't in this fight but, yeah so Voidtry kills them in a second, a nanosecond, even faster?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Which is pretty much guaranteed, seeing as Hulk isn't in this fight but, yeah so Voidtry kills them in a second, a nanosecond, even faster? Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

LordofBrooklyn
Thor dies in 0.09 seconds.

Voidtry transmutes Odin's beard into nachos and the disgrace causes the All-father to collapse in embarassment.

janus77
Character power levels tend to vary in arcs/years/showings. Mostly simply because of writers not giving two shits.

Sentry doing what he did to that version of MM does not automatically put him above Odin.
That answer's not going to hold for any length of time. It invalidates every outcome of every fight ... because it asserts the reality that victory depends on editorial/story/sales concerns.

in fantasy land - KMC - we're treating these incoherent scatter points as conforming to some pattern/equations. and in our fantasyland, Spiderman should never be beating Firelord.

What I funny is that now, in this Asgardian thread, it's acceptable to say that MM was clearly weak when he fought Sentry, but in the other thread MM was taken as being classic levels (and Sentry as being, by implication, even more powerful).

Rage.Of.Olympus
but in the other thread MM was taken as being classic levels (and Sentry as being, by implication, even more powerful).

Who ever argued that the Molecule Man who was beaten by Void was at his classic levels?

Or are you under the assumption that just by simply saying he beats Hulk, he needs to be at classic levels?

janus77

How do you even rank MM from DarkA?

Other than mere convenience, how do you rank him at all?

Zack Fair
That answer's not going to hold for any length of time. It invalidates every outcome of every fight ... because it asserts the reality that victory depends on editorial/story/sales concerns.

in fantasy land - KMC - we're treating these incoherent scatter points as conforming to some pattern/equations. and in our fantasyland, Spiderman should never be beating Firelord.

What I funny is that now, in this Asgardian thread, it's acceptable to say that MM was clearly weak when he fought Sentry, but in the other thread MM was taken as being classic levels (and Sentry as being, by implication, even more powerful). I don't really care enough. You asked and I gave my opinion. I dunno about whats going on in the hulk/void thread.

janus77
Who ever argued that the Molecule Man who was beaten by Void was at his classic levels?

Or are you under the assumption that just by simply saying he beats Hulk, he needs to be at classic levels?
No, I'm saying people talking about "MM level Matter Manipulation" being at Voidtry's disposal, as if that MM was at all playing with a full deck.

NemeBro
Or are you under the assumption that just by simply saying he beats Hulk, he needs to be at classic levels? Yes.

janus77
I don't really care enough. Thats just what I think.
Well, try then. confused

the Darkone
How do you even rank MM from DarkA?

Other than mere convenience, how do you rank him at all?

Evil Molecule Man>>>>>>>>> Passive Molecule Man Classic levels>>>> Odin>>>>Destroyer w/ Thor>>>>Void>wanting to lose DA MM

Cube Beings>Elder Gods>Sky Fathers

Here's the thing MM wanted to lose, which explained this low end feat of losing to Void. Even at passive levels MM is more powerful than Odin. If DA Molecule Man wanted to fight and win, Void would've gotten rage stomp beyond comprehension, this is where Bendis phuck a character for the sake of the story PIS at it's highest!!

Insane Titan
Spite

And both Odin, Void and Destroyer beat WBH

h1a8
For the record Odin would rape World Breaker something fierce. Thor in the Destroyer would put him down too. I disagree unless you are considering banishment.

If MM can effortlessly pull apart Cap's shield, etc. then he can effortlessly pull this team apart. And this Sentry is above MM

carver9
Don't see the point of this thread. Just don't get it.

the Darkone
Originally posted by h1a8
I disagree unless you are considering banishment.

If MM can effortlessly pull apart Cap's shield, etc. then he can effortlessly pull this team apart. And this Sentry is above MM

Void is not above MM period regardless what bendis wrote, this the problem with you, you dont look at everything in totality and context your just in the moment, even in the DA story MM wanted to lose. Even at passive levels MM has more raw power than Odin and is still consider one of the more powerful beings in Multiverse at full potential, and cube beings are higher than elder Gods and Sky Fathers in raw power and versatility.

The DA story was filled with PIS, to make Void look bad ass and MM look like sh**, and you cant figure that out you need to burn what comics you have if any and find a new hobby.

the Darkone
Originally posted by carver9
Don't see the point of this thread. Just don't get it.

People cant comprehend stories and context and recognize PIS when they see it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.