The Annihilators Vs Justice League of Women!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/AW_zps6227e1a8.jpg

vs

Wonder Woman
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/WW_zps15e17cb6.jpg
Miss Cosmos (At peak)
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/MA_zpsb6c65db9.jpg
Supergirl
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/SG_zpsd7cc3412.jpg
Maxima
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/MAX_zps0e5a5bea.jpg
Power Girl
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/PG_zpsea5dfe68.jpg
Black Alice
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/BA_zps35f55441.jpg

Zack Fair
Now I understand the heart >_>

Golgo13
yes

pym-ftw
Annihilators

Golgo13
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Annihilators

Who are your matchups and why?

pym-ftw
Bill > Diana: Similar stats but bill has ranged attacks

Surfer > Cosmos: Cosmos is screwed here

Quasar > Supergirl: Energy Drain ftw

Nova Prime > Maxima: Worldmind protects against Tp, and they are very close physically, but he has more Tools

Powergirl > Gladiator barely

Black Alice is useless here, there is no magic here, so Ronan gives her a spanking

Golgo13

Nova Prime > Maxima: Worldmind protects against Tp, and they are very close physically, but he has more Tools

Black Alice is useless here, there is no magic here, so Ronan gives her a spanking

Did you read the later FF minis? Cosmos isn't screwed at all. Plus, Black Alice doesn't need to be anywhere near a mystic. She can draw upon magical beings from anywhere in the world as she did with Alan Scott.

pym-ftw
The fights don't take place in a single universe, their isn't anything there to draw upon except maybe stormbreaker.

What can Cosmos do to Surfer that he can't fix with ease...

Golgo13
The fights don't take place in a single universe, their isn't anything there to draw upon except maybe stormbreaker.

What can Cosmos do to Surfer that he can't fix with ease...

IIRC, she gained some major reality altering powers, super speed, energy absorption, etc... As long as America exists, so does Miss America. cool

And don't say Norrin blows up America, because all characters fight in character.

Fight takes place in either Marvel or DC universe.

pym-ftw
So you want Spectre Black Alice....

She solos

carver9

Gladiator>>Powergirl.

Blue Area Vet
Really Golgo? Spite.

Golgo13
So you want Spectre Black Alice....

She solos

Spectre is just one of mystics she can choose, which makes her all the more versatile.

pym-ftw
So purposely created spite thread?

-Pr-
Why exactly, is this spite?

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Golgo13
Spectre is just one of mystics she can choose, which makes her all the more versatile. so are you of the opinion that she uses Spectre's power during this battle?

abhilegend

Maxima would beat the shit out of rider.

Gladiator beats Power Girl.

Q99
Even aside from the Spectre, Alice can do stuff like Dr. Fate, Phantom Stranger, and so on.

Di's got pretty flawless defense against straitforward ranged attacks, and has some good mid-range and close options with her weapons.

I give that one to WW.

carver9
Originally posted by Golgo13
Spectre is just one of mystics she can choose, which makes her all the more versatile.

Dont understand why you do this? Why ruin a good thread by saying stuff like this to give your crew (DC) the win?

-Pr-
Originally posted by carver9
Dont understand why you do this? Why ruin a good thread by saying stuff like this to give your crew (DC) the win?

He learned from you.

Glorificus
Black Alice is a non-factor in this fight though... she doesn't have any super-human reflexes or super speed at all, nor any auto-shields, nor any level of super durability.

She'd be a red smear before a single neuron fired off.

As for the other women, they could put up some what of a fight, but ultimately, they'd go down to the Annihilators.

abhilegend
Yeah because annihilators kill defenseless human characters at superspeed all the time.

Aevier

StyleTime
Whatever happens, Ronan dies.

Golgo13

If she doesn't power steal from another being, she can draw power from Stormbreaker, no?

pym-ftw
Yeah she should be able to amp off stormbreaker

JBL
Annihilators. Spite.

Golgo13
Yeah she should be able to amp off stormbreaker

Then she wouldn't be entirely useless.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by abhilegend
Maxima would beat the shit out of rider.

That would be a good fight.

And no... She would not "beat the shit" out of Rider.

pym-ftw
I suggested she could amp off stormbreaker on the first page

confused

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
He learned from you.

Lol...nope, I don't do things like this. I don't even reply in threads that I make.

abhilegend
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
That would be a good fight.

And no... She would not "beat the shit" out of Rider.
Yeah, she would. At least she can hurt actual high heralds unlike rider.

celeyhyga17
Yeah, she would. At least she can hurt actual high heralds unlike rider.
Um yeah... No Rider just rips guts out of trans...
wink

abhilegend
Um yeah... No Rider just rips guts out of trans...
wink
Weakened trans beings you mean. When the same being was at full power, he wtfowned rider.

celeyhyga17
Weakened trans beings you mean. When the same being was at full power, he wtfowned rider.
True.

Round 1 Anni..

Round 2 Rider..

smile

abhilegend
True.

Round 1 Anni..

Round 2 Rider..

smile
Weakened anni.

celeyhyga17
Weakened anni.
Oh do u mean from the same herald my rage blast Nova survived while shielding Quil and Phyla?
stick out tongue

Oh do u mean from the same herald my rage blast Nova survived while shielding Quil and Phyla?
stick out tongue is that whappened? i thought he teleported in afterward

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by 753
is that whappened? i thought he teleported in afterward
Yeah. They didn't have the time to teleport.

The scene before they end up with Annihilus, Richie tells Quill that they needed another 5 minutes for the teleporter to charge plus another 2 or 3 minutes to set coordinates.

As he was telling that to Quill, the next panel shows the blast has caught up to them and everything went Kaboom!

abhilegend
stick out tongue
A portion of the blast.

-Pr-
Lol...nope, I don't do things like this. I don't even reply in threads that I make.

lol, sure.

Blue Area Vet
Weakened anni.

At the risk of being swept away in a river of your bs, how was Ann weakened? The quantum band removal would have left him at his normal levels which is quite high. He owned Quasar at his normal level. You wouldn't be low balling Nova, would you?

it wasnt just the w-bands that were depleted, he spent most of his opposing force reserves defending against it.

Yeah. They didn't have the time to teleport.

The scene before they end up with Annihilus, Richie tells Quill that they needed another 5 minutes for the teleporter to charge plus another 2 or 3 minutes to set coordinates.

As he was telling that to Quill, the next panel shows the blast has caught up to them and everything went Kaboom! I'll check it again, how close was nova to ground zero?

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by 753
I'll check it again, how close was nova to ground zero?
I'll get back to u.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
At the risk of being swept away in a river of your bs, how was Ann weakened? The quantum band removal would have left him at his normal levels which is quite high. He owned Quasar at his normal level. You wouldn't be low balling Nova, would you?
Seriously shut up. Have you even read the comic?

Blue Area Vet
Seriously shut up. Have you even read the comic?

Yeah, being that I own it. Do you read comics, or do you just look at pictures of men wearing blue leotards?

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by 753
it wasnt just the w-bands that were depleted, he spent most of his opposing force reserves defending against it.

That's part of fighting. If that's the case, then Nova was depleted as well.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Yeah, being that I own it. Do you read comics, or do you just look at pictures of men wearing blue leotards?
Was that supposed to be witty?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.