Strongest Sith List

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tenshinhan
Of all time.

1.King Adas
2.Marka Ragnos
3.Lord Simus
4.Naga Sadow
5.Ludo Kressh
6.Freedon Nadd
7.Tulak Hord
8.Exar Kun
9.Darth Nihilus
10.Sith Emperor
11.Darth Traya
12.Darth Sion
13.Darth Bane
14.Darth Revan
15.Darth Vectivus
16.Darth Zannah
17.Darth Kyrat
18.Darth Sidious
19.Darth Wyrlok III
20.Darth Bandon
21.Darth Dooku
22.Darth Plagueis
23.Darth Maul
24.Darth Tenebrous
25.Assaj Ventress
26.Darth Nihl
27.Darth Scourage
28.Darth Talon
29.Darth Vader
30.Darth Annedu

Well?!. Ill add more later

ares834
laughing out loud

Tenshinhan
Originally posted by ares834
laughing out loud

Any disagreements?.

Intrepid37
lol

ROTJ Vader
Originally posted by Intrepid37
lol

Tenshinhan
Is Anyone Going To Reply To My Post.

Lord Lucien
No. Let's just say we all agree and leave it at that.

Tenshinhan
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
No. Let's just say we all agree and leave it at that.

Lord Lucien Thanks Buddy

Tenshinhan
Here My Top Sithlord List I Want Feedback & Comment

1.King Adas
2.Marka Ragnos
3.Lord Simus
4.Naga Sadow
5.Ludo Kressh
6.Freedon Nadd
7.Tulak Hord
8.Exar Kun
9.Darth Nihilus
10.Sith Emperor
11.Darth Traya
12.Darth Sion
13.Darth Bane
14.Darth Revan
15.Darth Vectivus
16.Darth Zannah
17.Darth Malak
18.Darth Krayt
19.Darth Wyrlok III
20.Darth Bandon
21.Darth Andeddu
22.Darth Nyriss
23.Darth Talon
24.Darth Nihl
25.Darth Caedus
26.Darth Dooku
29.Darth Sidious
30.Darth Ramage
31.Darth Vader

Vensai
Lol.
You posted this in the wrong forum. This is the SW Versus Forum.

Tenshinhan
Originally posted by Vensai
Lol.
You posted this in the wrong forum. This is the SW Versus Forum.

Vensai Just Review The Damn List Okey Buddy.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Vensai
Lol.
You posted this in the wrong forum. This is the SW Versus Forum. Meh. The EU part is dead anyway. I doubt Ush will notice/care.

EDIT: Also, WTF is Bandon doing so far down the list? Didn't you see how he pushed that guy in to the computer console? Pure, unadulterated power right there. Like Adas or Nihilus could replicate that. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Tenshinhan

EDIT: Also, WTF is Bandon doing so far down the list? Didn't you see how he pushed that guy in to the computer console? Pure, unadulterated power right there. Like Adas or Nihilus could replicate that. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lord Lucien SHUT YOUR DAMN MOUTH KIND ADAS & MARKA RAGNOS & LORD SIMUS>>>>>ALL & THAT FINAL OKEY BANDON IS NUMBER 20 OKEY WATCH YOUR ****ING MOUTH.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Tenshinhan
Lord Lucien SHUT YOUR DAMN MOUTH KIND ADAS & MARKA RAGNOS & LORD SIMUS>>>>>ALL & THAT FINAL OKEY BANDON IS NUMBER 20 OKEY WATCH YOUR ****ING MOUTH. Clearly you didn't play KotOR. Bandon faked his own death to transfer his power to Revan to make Revan immortal so he could fight the Sith Emperor centuries later, cuz the Sith Emperor used to be a student of Bandon's until he totally spazzed out and broke Bandon's computer console so that's why Bandon pushes Sith in to consoles cuz they remind him of the stupid Sith Emperor.

Okay get it now k thx.

Tenshinhan
Clearly you didn't play KotOR. Bandon faked his own death to transfer his power to Revan to make Revan immortal so he could fight the Sith Emperor centuries later, cuz the Sith Emperor used to be a student of Bandon's until he totally spazzed out and broke Bandon's computer console so that's why Bandon pushes Sith in to consoles cuz they remind him of the stupid Sith Emperor.

Okay get it now k thx.

Lord Lucien Did You Know Darth Bane Only Lose To Darth Zannah Because He Was Distract By Her ****(Boobs) Buddy.

Lord Lucien
Awww that's awful. My Boobs Buddy never distracts me. He always wears a turtleneck. +1 considerate points

Tenshinhan
Awww that's awful. My Boobs Buddy never distracts me. He always wears a turtleneck. +1 considerate points

Lord Lucien Kind Of Like Darth Bandon Is Really Luke Skywalker Father Buddy Did You Know That.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Tenshinhan
Lord Lucien Kind Of Like Darth Bandon Is Really Luke Skywalker Father Buddy Did You Know That. My dissertation on Bandon can be found in Nephthys' profile.

Tenshinhan
My dissertation on Bandon can be found in Nephthys' profile.

Lord Luccen Do You Agree With What I Was Saying That King Adas & Darth Vectivus Got The Biggest Cock.

Intrepid37
Lucien would certainly know. c:

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Intrepid37
Lucien would certainly know. c: I would. And they don't. Bandon's is by far the superior phallus, in length, girth, rigidity, ribbedness, and mobility. He designed his own detachable member to complete solo missions, while he was busy instructing other, more inferior Sith Lords on how to improve their masculinity and pectoral strength.

Tenshinhan
King Adas & Marka Ragnos & Simus Are The Bestest & That Is Final Okey

The Merchant
Lord Nyax is the strongest.

Taay'hai
1. Starkiller
2. Darth Sidious
3. Darth Plagueis
4. Vitiate
5. Marka Ragnos
6. Darth Vader
7. Dooku
8. Darth Maul
9. Darth Revan
10. Darth Nox
11. Savage Opress
12. Emperor's Wrath
13. Scourge
14. Exar Kun
15. Darth Tenebrous
16. Darth Malgus
17. Darth Nyriss
18. Ludo Kreshh
19. Naga Sadow
20. Darth Baras
21. Darth Angral
22. Darth Traya
23. Darth Malak
24. Maris Brood
25. Asajj Ventress
26. Meetra Surik
27. Darth Nihilus
28. Darth Sion
29. Lord Adras
30. Darth Andeddu

Intrepid37
Starkiller on 1st?

The Merchant
Your list isn't that bad, just that Starkiller shouldn't be number 1 lol.

Taay'hai
He beat palpy. Why not? He wouldn't have died were it not for Kota's light side encouragement and for his exhaustion from fighting Vader

ROTJ Vader
Originally posted by Taay'hai
He beat palpy. Why not? He wouldn't have died were it not for Kota's light side encouragement and for his exhaustion from fighting Vader

Palpatine beat him in the end. Not to mention Palpatine didint even have his saber. In the final lightning struggle Palpatine overpowered Galen. However Galen is still very very powerful. smokin'

Lord Lucien
He beat palpy. Why not? He wouldn't have died were it not for Kota's light side encouragement and for his exhaustion from fighting Vader Vader exhausted him but then he went and beat Palpatine? That logic makes no sense.

But he didn't beat Palpatine. The Emperor feigned defeat to try to turn Marek. When Marek fought back against it, Palpatine overwhelmed him. The explosion that killed Starkiller didn't even scratch the Emperor.

Taay'hai
He did. Maybe if you had bothered to play TFU on xbox 360 or PS3 you'd have learned that he not only fought Palpatine alone, but at least nine Shadow Guards at his side.

Lord Lucien
He did. Maybe if you had bothered to play TFU on xbox 360 or PS3 you'd have learned that he not only fought Palpatine alone, but at least nine Shadow Guards at his side. None of that is related to what I said. And I have played it on 360, beaten it six times, and have every achievement.

I also know that the game isn't the source of canonical information for The Force Unleashed. The novel is. And the novel makes it clear that Starkiller "was ultimately no match for the Emperor". He's not more powerful than Palpatine. He probably could have been--Palpatine himself seemed to think so in the non-canon Dark Side ending. But as he lived and died, he never was.

Ragnosfan1998
Here would be my list. This is stricly in who beats who in combat. If were going by the force alone then my list would be the same except take out Maul.

1.Marka Ragnos
2.Lord Simus
3.Naga Sadow
4.Ludo Kressh
5.Freedon Nadd
6.King Adas
7.Exar Kun
8.Ajunta Pall
9.Darth Vader(pre suit)
10.Darth Maul
11.Darth Sidious
12.Darth Bane
13.Dooku
(Grievous, I consider him a sith)
14.Darth Revan
15.Kasim
16.Savage
17.Ventress
18.Malgus
19.Darth Kyrat
20.Darth Wylork III

Taay'hai
Savage and Ventress and Revan are way too low in the list

The_Tempest
1. Sidious

The rest, in no particular order:

Ragnos
Vitiate
Kun
Revan
Dooku
Vader

Caedus
Plagueis
Muur
Krayt
Wyyrlok

Vol

Col. Valerian
No question mark for Bane.

The_Tempest
This says Sith, bro.

Col. Valerian
Omfgz.

I've been away for too long...

Let's pretend nobody saw that.

noitseuq
Not only did I see that but I have a most incriminating screenshot of your blunder that I have now backed up onto my encrypted 1.5 TB external harddrive. We will discuss via PM what it will take for you to buy my silence.

edit - I got one of yours too Neph. Don't think I didn't see that italics fail.

Nephthys
I don't get it. Bane really shouldn't have a question mark. Not if Dooku doesn't get one.

noitseuq
My top 10 list:

Bane
Ragnos
Exar Kun
Nihilus

Vitiate
Dooku
Bane
Zannah
Sion

ROTJ Vader
1.Darth Sidious(obvious fact)
2.Darth Plagueis
3.Darth Caedus
4.Darth Tenebrous
5.RO2 Orbalisk Darth Bane
6.Darth Vader
7.Darth Tyranus
8.Darth Zannah
9.Darth Maul
10.Darth Malgus

That would be my top, It is not a very detalied list but just of the top of my head.

Nephthys
There are so many powerful Sith that its stupid hard to make a top 10.

noitseuq
Originally posted by ROTJ Vader
1.Darth Sidious(obvious fact)

Temp I think we should pit our padawans up against eachother and see who emerges victorious (that would be you Nephthys Exodus, I know I have allowed others to go along with the illusion that you have blossomed into your own person but nothing erases a first impression and people will always remember your earlier times here as my number 1 fanboy and supporter).

Nephthys
Nah.

noitseuq
Bro you loved me. laughing out loud

Nephthys
I meant about debating Goku over there.

But nah, I didn't love you that much. I stuck up for you, and we were buddies, but love is too strong.

The_Tempest
Originally posted by noitseuq
Temp I think we should pit our padawans up against eachother and see who emerges victorious (that would be you Nephthys Exodus, I know I have allowed others to go along with the illusion that you have blossomed into your own person but nothing erases a first impression and people will always remember your earlier times here as my number 1 fanboy and supporter).

My sycophants number Zampano, Nephthys, Eminence, DS, Lucien, Blax, and pretty much everyone bar Nai and Janus.

And maybe Advent.

Eminence could solo any of them.

noitseuq
I suppose what I really want to say is

http://i43.tinypic.com/2jg5qnm.jpg

noitseuq
wtf why is my image not working!?

The_Tempest
The internet hates you.

noitseuq
Originally posted by The_Tempest
and pretty much everyone bar Nai and Janus.

Are you sure you're not forgetting someone?

The_Tempest
If I am, it was probably no one important.

Nephthys
Let it be known that I've never been his sycophant and have consistently contradicted his arguments because ain't no-one the boss o' me.

noitseuq
If you want a hint, switch around the "bar" and "Nai", and remove the "and Jan".

I hear he was quite the pretty lady.

The_Tempest
Let it be known that you are and have forever been a sycophant. You recognize the Emperor's supremacy and currently fellate Palpatine!lightVitiate.

Anyone who fellates Vitiate is ultimately prostrating themselves before Sidious, since the former is merely a pale shadow of the latter.

Nephthys
Nah.

The_Tempest
Yeah.

Col. Valerian
My sycophants number Zampano, Nephthys, Eminence, DS, Lucien, Blax, and pretty much everyone bar Nai and Janus.

And maybe Advent.

Eminence could solo any of them.

I feel good that you didn't include on that list. Thanks. Srsly.

The_Tempest
You were under "pretty much everyone." Naming everyone who proudly took up my banner at one point or another would take us well beyond the character limit.

Col. Valerian
I might've been there, but I wasn't on list of the main ones. That surely counts for less?

The_Tempest
You need not be named. Everyone acknowledges your years of service to the noble cause.

ROTJ Vader
We know for a fact Sidious is number 1. Who would be number 2 though?. I would lean towards Plagueis.

Col. Valerian
Let's just make something clear here:

I didn't make a signature for you out of sycophancy.

The_Tempest
We know for a fact Sidious is number 1.

Liking you more by the minute.

Who would be number 2 though?. I would lean towards Plagueis.

Either him or Palpatine!lightVitiate.

The_Tempest
Originally posted by Col. Valerian
Let's just make something clear here:

I didn't make a signature for you out of sycophancy.

You made a signature for me because I had need of your l33t artistic services. There is no shame in submission, my son. Your place is at my side and my side is at your place.

Col. Valerian
You made a signature for me because I had need of your l33t artistic services. There is no shame in submission, my son. Your place is at my side and my side is at your place.

I did so because I enjoy creating works of art that are appreciated. You appreciated mine. And you know it. This had nothing to do with us.

The_Tempest
I appreciate more than just your works of art, unless your killer bod counts as a work of art.

Speaking of which, I need you to make me a badass Clone Wars!Sidious one.

noitseuq
He's not the only one who appreciated it. shifty

Col. Valerian
I'm flattered. It is a work of art, though.

Ah, yes. I saw at the JCF that you have developed an attraction to him.

Col. Valerian
He's not the only one who appreciated it. shifty

WHOA.

The_Tempest
That's a spiffy signature.

The attraction is ancient and precedes JCF. By the way, I noticed you have 10 thousand million posts now.

Col. Valerian
That's a spiffy signature.

The attraction is ancient and precedes JCF. By the way, I noticed you have 10 thousand million posts now.

I meant your attraction to TCW Sidious, not Sidious in general. Duh.

lulz, I do have a lot but it doesn't surpass the 2,000.

noitseuq
Originally posted by Col. Valerian
WHOA.

Mwuhahahhah

The_Tempest
You mean my avy? Well it's a good sinister portrait of him. Kinda liked the season 2 Sidious, where he's all warped and bent like a twisted tree out of a Tim Burton movie. Great stylistic imagery.

And you've been there for like 3 weeks. Fvck off with your 2k posts.

Col. Valerian
Mwuhahahhah

Who art thou, mysterious member?

I've been there since March. Don't lie, or learn to count.

The_Tempest
Counting's for liberals.

He's Nebaris. He froths at the mouth for Bane, Nihilus, and a whole gamut of boring, terribly-written characters.

He'll be wanking Waru by the end of the week.

Col. Valerian
Counting's for liberals.

He's Nebaris. He froths at the mouth for Bane, Nihilus, and a whole gamut of boring, terribly-written characters.

He'll be wanking Waru by the end of the week.

You're really not getting me today. It's sarcasm, of course he's Nebaris. Counting's for intellectuals.

The_Tempest
I know, I was being sarcastic.

Col. Valerian
I know, I was being sarcastic.

Of course you were.

The_Tempest
Of course I was.

Col. Valerian
That's what I said.

The_Tempest
Of course that's what you said.

Col. Valerian
You do know this could go on and on.

The_Tempest
Of course it could.

Col. Valerian
Of course you knew it could.

The_Tempest
Of course you knew that I knew it could.

Col. Valerian
Of course you knew that I knew that you knew it could.

The_Tempest
Well of course.

Col. Valerian
Don't push it.

Banjo Broski
1.Marka Ragnos
2.Lord Simus
3.Naga Sadow
4.Ludo Kressh
5.Freedon Nadd
6.Exar Kun
7.Sith Emperor
(Darth Vader)
8.Darth Sidious
9.Darth Malak
10.Darth Sion
11.Darth Kryat
12.King Adas
13.Ajunta Pall
14.Darth Bane
15.Darth Zannah
16.Darth Wyyrlok III
17.Darth Milennial
18.Darth Vectivus
19.Darth Dooku
20.Darth Nihl
21.Darth Tenebrous
22.Darth Talon
23.Asajj Ventress
24.Darth Maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.