The EVERYONE!!! Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
Various action heroes replace Leon the Pro when Stansfield calls for EVERYONE!!! to deploy to kill Leon and Matilda after the failed apartment ambush. They are armed with the same weapons as Leon had collected off of the ESU, and must both get them self and Matilda out of there alive and kill Stansfield. They can only win if they escape police custody. No PIS/CIS and they have no qualms about killing the officers. The contenders are:

Jason Bourne
Frank Martin
Bryan Mills
Ethan Hunt
James Bond (Craig)
John J. Rambo
John Matrix
Casey Ryback
Beck (The Rundown)
Agent 47
Marv (Sin City)
Roy Miller (Knight and Day)
Bobby Lee Swagger

Who survives?

thanos-prime
The people i think could do it -

Bourne
Matrix(maybe)
Ryback
marv( He would make it out but i think the girl would die)
Swagger

Darth Martin
Depends.

Seeing as how fighting they're way out is suicide they'd have to do the following thing:
1.Survive the explosion.
2.Lie there way through disguising as an officer.
3.Escape in a subtle manner without attracting Stanfield's attention or being fatally shot by him.

All the while getting the girl to safety. Seeing as how Leon got as far as he did based on luck I doubt these combatants could fare any better.

Just seems like a nearly impossible task. The only way it played out the way it did in the movie is, well, it's just that: a movie.

Realistically, I don't see it.

Lestov16
IDK. Stansfield may have had a 200 man force, but these combatants are FAR more skilled than Leon at both combat and tactical analysis. The best contenders IMO are:

Bourne
Ryback
Roy Miller
Frank Martin

The Fat Rambo
But they have no idea what Leon has in his arsenal and the layout of the building.

Darth Martin
I don't think they're FAR more skilled. Maybe some of them are when it comes to H2H combat but not with firearms. Leon was pretty stealthy. Besides, going H2H here would be suicide so the point is mute.

Lestov16
It's not just H2H and guns (even though he is outclassed in both categories by the contenders here). It's also about strategic and tactical analysis, and these guys are far smarter than Leon, and more physically capable of pulling off the insane stunts needed to achieve their goals.

Darth Martin
Maybe. Although with guns I don't think the gap is as big as you make it seem. More feats? Sure. But Leon had pretty solid showings for one film.

the ninjak

-Why? He would've already prepared himself for a worse case scenario (He is after all staying in the apartments).
-Has equal to better skill than Leon when killing prey.
-Has sixth sense when dealing with meddlesome cops.
-And has the ability to control and kill anyone within a small space on the level of Rambo and Matrix. Which is practically magical.

Lestov16
IDK.

Again, I think Ryback is being severely underrated here.

hP6rMWDl7A0

the ninjak
Originally posted by Lestov16
IDK.

Again, I think Ryback is being severely underrated here.

hP6rMWDl7A0

laughing I have never seen that film before and I thank you Lestov for supplying me with the best laugh I've had in a long time.
2:08 had me pissing myself.

Though the scenario has him up against SWAT teams. In tight apartment enclosures. He tended to fight 1 or 2 men in tight situations. I could well be wrong.

Tzeentch._
McClane takes it.

The_Tempest
Thanks for a reminder why Seagal is prolly the worst action film star I've ever seen.

Here's a challenge for you testosterone junkies: Can any of you find me a scene in which Seagal takes a genuine hit from a bad guy in a fight, let alone two? (Without allowing it, of course.)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.