.................. The Gods of War Vs The Lanterns ................

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No prep..

Thor
Classic Hercules
Marvel Ares
Loki

Vs

G.L Hal
G.L Stewart
G.L Guy
G.L Kyle - Not white

Brockalizer
Gods easily.

Digi
Ares is the weak link here. I could see either team winning.

abhilegend
Lanterns.

Cogito
Herc and Ares are weak links...Lanterns rarely get involved in hth.

That said, Thor is a tough matchup for GLs, and Loki is a crafty son of a *****.

Split, IMO

Brockalizer
It would all come down to Thor vs the Lanterns, with an assist from Loki. He is the only one with the defensive and offensive capabilities to go toe to toe with a Lantern for a prolonged period of time IMO, and Loki's mind manipulation should be strong enough to decrease the effectiveness of the power rings. There is only one question IMO.
1. Can his team last long enough to occupy the other Lanterns while Thor takes them out one at a time? I think that they can.

curryman
Kneejerk is lanterns.

Gods would need Loki to do something big in order to pull home this one. Lanterns rely on concentration and so on. I don't think it would be that much of a stretch to assume that a telepath/master of trickery such as Loki could do something nasty to them.

Other than that, the god-team is heavily outgunned.

Golgo13
Lanterns.

ares834
Lanterns. Ares is a huge weak link. That plus the lack of mobility for Hercules nets the Lanterns the win.

Zack Fair
Lanterns.

Digi
Originally posted by ares834
Lanterns. Ares is a huge weak link. That plus the lack of mobility for Hercules nets the Lanterns the win.

This seems reasonable. In a comic, Herc's lack of mobility wouldn't be such a worry. But in a forum setting, it's a death knell, and effectively makes this 4-on-2.

Mindset
Originally posted by Supermex

G.L Kyle - Not white Pretty racist.

Anyway, Kyle solos.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.