Sonic Team vs. Teen Titans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sacred 117
Five Sonic characters will take on the animated Titans lineup. However, feats, attributes, and abilities beyond their respective media will be taken into account (excluding Super forms and White Raven). Sonic Team will consist of Sonic (of course), Shadow, Silver, Rouge, and Blaze. Fight takes place on mutual grounds. Separation (split of the teams into individuals) can occur. Which team takes this, and who will be left?

NotAllThatEvil
Why the heck are rouge, silver and blaze on the team, but not knuckles or tails?

ScreamPaste
So all media counts for both teams? (games, comics, tv, etc.)

Sacred 117
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
Why the heck are rouge, silver and blaze on the team, but not knuckles or tails?

I'm not much on Tails, and I felt like Knuckles, along with the Hedgehogs, would have spited the Titans. I tried to balance this in the best way I knew how. I'm not fully educated on both series, so I had to make some estimations. Sorry if they're inaccurate. I did the best I could with what I had.

Originally posted by ScreamPaste
So all media counts for both teams? (games, comics, tv, etc.)

Yeah. I suspect the Titans would probably get destroyed otherwise, but that's just me guessing.

NotAllThatEvil
Originally posted by Sacred 117
I'm not much on Tails, and I felt like Knuckles, along with the Hedgehogs, would have spited the Titans.

Yeah. I suspect the Titans would probably get destroyed otherwise, but that's just me guessing.
You don't read sonic comics, do you?

Sacred 117
You don't read sonic comics, do you?

Originally posted by Sacred 117
I'm not fully educated on both series, so I had to make some estimations. Sorry if they're inaccurate. I did the best I could with what I had.

NotAllThatEvil
Well, I'm pretty sure sonic team wins. Raven might put up a challenge, but the rest go down pretty solidly.

ScreamPaste
Team Sanik should crush. mmm

NotAllThatEvil
I'm still confused on how almost no one on team sonic is actually part of sonic's team...

Sacred 117
Team Sonic is just the reference I used for them, and why would the Titans go down so easily? I thought there was a lot more to them.

NotAllThatEvil
Well dick and stone aren't gonna do much, BB has nothing that can match most of their speed stats, raven's telekinesis might beat out silver's but he's also faster. I don't know much about starfire, but going by the show she goes down too.

Wei Phoenix
Can't Shadow just Chaos Control all of them?

NotAllThatEvil
They're moving much slower than team sonic anyway. He could probably just disintegrate all of them with a chaos blast.

Sacred 117
Well dick and stone aren't gonna do much, BB has nothing that can match most of their speed stats, raven's telekinesis might beat out silver's but he's also faster. I don't know much about starfire, but going by the show she goes down too.

Proportionally, I saw the matchups like this:

Rouge vs. Robin (martial arts and gadgets)

Shadow vs. Raven (given their overall power and vast capability)

Silver vs. Starfire (seemingly similar energy projection)

Sonic vs. Beastboy (despite the difference in abilities, they'd still have to confront each other physically)

Blaze vs. Cyborg (by elimination)

The show also isn't the only thing you're allowed to work with. We're just using the shows lineup. If I need to modify the match, please let me know. I'd like to make this interesting while also remaining fair.

SevenShackles
Silver tires out easier than I'd like to see of a TK 'badass' but despite that I'd still give it to team sonic. Comic star fire is a beast compared to her cartoon counterpart but can't pull the win here.

Silver was able to fight Enerjak 'the living god' who in a different incarnation with similar power levels was handling chaos control Shadow and only took pause with super sonic. It wasn't a even match between I'm and enerjak and his forces but Silver can get the job done if need be.

NotAllThatEvil
Silver is more telekinetic than energy out put. Thats more shadows job.

With those match ups, Robin and cyborg actually have the best chance of making it out alive. The other three go down.

Sacred 117
That's my point. It's possible for them to get split up in the conflict, and most likely will. You just have to ask yourself "how would this most likely go down?"

NotAllThatEvil
Most likely, thet would all fight as a team that eventually turns into sonic and shadow competing on who gets the most kills.

Sacred 117
Does that imply the rest of Sonic team going down, or is that just their rivalry coming into play?

NotAllThatEvil
Mostly their rivalry. Rouge us their weskest link, but she can fly and hold her own in a fight.

Wei Phoenix
Comic Raven more than likely pulls a win.

Sacred 117
Could you explain?

Q99
Originally posted by SevenShackles
Silver tires out easier than I'd like to see of a TK 'badass' but despite that I'd still give it to team sonic.

Silver's probably the most powerful Sonic good guy around... just without the experience of some of the others.

Blaze, well, she's her world's counterpart to Sonic, only with flame powers.

This is a very power team all around.

Demonic Phoenix
In the comics, Silver was able hold his own against a version of Enerjak. So yeah.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
In the comics, Silver was able hold his own against a version of Enerjak. So yeah.
Exactly. I forget but didn't he even use his own power against him or something? The details are iffy since my sonic comics are in storage.

Demonic Phoenix
He knew he was no match for Enerjak in a match of raw power, so yeah, he had to use his smarts and Enerjak's own attacks against him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.