WBH vs Thanos (Ouch Fight)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SouthSpawn
They trade blows to the face.

Who taps out first and says I don't want to get hit anymore.

Zack Fair
Thanos.

Odekahn
Thanos gets pwned

Zack Fair
thumb up

Badabing
Originally posted by Odekahn
Thanos gets pwned Originally posted by Zack Fair
thumb up

thumb up

abhilegend
Originally posted by Odekahn
Thanos gets pwned

Bentley
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos gets pwned.

thumb up

golem370
Both can withstand a hell of a lot both can amp their strength both are rather smart intellect and in fighting skills and both have healing factor on a high level, so in a fist fight I would say stalemate.

Eon Blue
Thanos loses like a little B.

golem370
How?

Eon Blue
He's purple.

Kazenji
Racist.

golem370
Hulk is green

janus77
What if Hulk slaps him so hard that Thanos' face falls off?

Does loss of consciousness/life count as a loss too? confused

janus77
Originally posted by golem370
Hulk is green
So was Drax. So is Kryptonite...

golem370
What if Thanos breaks Hulk's neck from the forced of his punch?

golem370
Originally posted by janus77
So was Drax. So is Kryptonite...

And Dumb Drax's suit was purple

Bentley
Hulk's pants are purple.

golem370
Hulk was originally Gray

Kazenji
And also was grey at one point after that.

janus77
What if Thanos breaks Hulk's neck from the forced of his punch?
Then comics would be written on hemp paper and the lines would be made out of coke for you to snort.

It'd be the same What If universe where Wolverine actually kisses a women instead of reflexively murdering her with his stabby hands.

golem370
Thanos beat Silver Surfer to death that pretty damn powerful and I would assume each of those hits would hurt Hulk.

Hulk is green Green>Purple

Insane Titan
Thanos wins

h1a8
Both can withstand a hell of a lot both can amp their strength both are rather smart intellect and in fighting skills and both have healing factor on a high level, so in a fist fight I would say stalemate.

Thanos can't withstand getting hit in the face with Mjolnir without being hurt or damaged. WBH blows are astronomically more powerful. Thanos doesn't have a HF really. If he does then it is very slow (but faster than a human). Also Thanos is not strong enough to hurt WBH. He would have to hit with forces far beyond planet destruction level to do so.

Brockalizer
Thanos would just keep smiling until he creamed his pants, like in B&T, Hulk would get bored and say "screw you guys I'm goin home".

Bentley
Not saying he has a healing factor, but the very fact Thanos can withstand some kinds of reality warping discredits he's just above human level in that regard. Also Mjolnir can deal high levels of damages, as BRB has busted planets with Stormbreaker.

I'm in the minority that thinks thanos didnt actually reverse the effects of those realities' physical laws onto his body by himself, he just endured them and reverted to normal as he left each reality's influence.

Bentley
Could be I guess, he did heal from Wolverine's claws when he had the guantlet.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by h1a8
Thanos can't withstand getting hit in the face with Mjolnir without being hurt or damaged. WBH blows are astronomically more powerful. Thanos doesn't have a HF really. If he does then it is very slow (but faster than a human). Also Thanos is not strong enough to hurt WBH. He would have to hit with forces far beyond planet destruction level to do so. do you read or understand comics?

carver9
This fight isn't fair. Hulk wins.

iceman24567
Hulk

wolverinos
Hulk

h1a8
Originally posted by Bentley
Not saying he has a healing factor, but the very fact Thanos can withstand some kinds of reality warping discredits he's just above human level in that regard. Also Mjolnir can deal high levels of damages, as BRB has busted planets with Stormbreaker. That's just one feat. Look at his history for crying out loud. Also when he went from dimension to dimension the effects of the former dimension wore off when he entered a new dimension (a new effect took place). He didn't die doesn't mean he healed under his own power.

He does have a HF because of the Death curse but it's not very fast based off his history of being damaged.

Originally posted by Brockalizer
Thanos would just keep smiling until he creamed his pants, like in B&T, Hulk would get bored and say "screw you guys I'm goin home".

WBH would hit Thanos more than a billion times harder than BT Thor with PG.
Thanos head would explode like it did when Quasar did it (but worse).

h1a8
Originally posted by Insane Titan
do you read or understand comics?

I can show you instances of Thanos getting hurt by Mjolnir. Thanos is highly resistance against energy blasts but not so much against blunt force. It also takes time for Thanos to recover from his injuries from most of his history. Now Thanos Imperative showed a different example though (because Thanos died).

Naija boy
WBH wrecks him.

iceman24567
That's just one feat. Look at his history for crying out loud. Also when he went from dimension to dimension the effects of the former dimension wore off when he entered a new dimension (a new effect took place). He didn't die doesn't mean he healed under his own power.

He does have a HF because of the Death curse but it's not very fast based off his history of being damaged.

Thanos head would explode like it did when Quasar did it (but worse). No no expression

Bentley
That's just one feat.

Thanos has no ongoing, he appears in a handful of comics and many of his appearances were retconned into being clones, all things considered the "one feat" argument is particularly vicious against that kind of character. I do understand you interpreting the scene differently, it is important to have diverging opinions in certain subjects and even I hold some controversial ones.

Anyways, I'd ask Nihil or someone who has read more on Thanos if there are instances of him showing healing. The instances of Thanos falling to physical damage are rather rare though.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by iceman24567
No no expression thumb up

Brockalizer

Thanos head would explode like it did when Quasar did it (but worse). Are you high? B&T Thor with the PG was a universal threat, WBH is only a threat to whichever planet he is standing on. When Hulk goes World Breaker abstracts don't start getting nervous and ask for outside assistance. Odin would wreck WBH, Thanos on the other hand took everything Odin threw at him and still kept coming.
Namor would turn down a three way with Emma Frost and Sue Richards before Thanos would admit that some "Terran brute" was his superior, let alone tap out.

Branlor Swift
Thanos healed Mar-Vell sloshing his Death killing sword around inside him almost instantly.

He healed the black hole to a point where he just had blood on him, and only needed to be wiped off.

Him rebuilding from a skeleton...

I don't get why people listen to h1 about any character.

curryman
And recently he dealt with Moondragon's bug-infection.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Thanos healed Mar-Vell sloshing his Death killing sword around inside him almost instantly.

He healed the black hole to a point where he just had blood on him, and only needed to be wiped off.

I don't get why people listen to h1 about any character. Its trolling at its worst

h1a8
Originally posted by Brockalizer
Are you high? B&T Thor with the PG was a universal threat, WBH is only a threat to whichever planet he is standing on. When Hulk goes World Breaker abstracts don't start getting nervous and ask for outside assistance. Odin would wreck WBH, Thanos on the other hand took everything Odin threw at him and still kept coming.
Namor would turn down a three way with Emma Frost and Sue Richards before Thanos would admit that some "Terran brute" was his superior, let alone tap out. Thor was potentially a universal threat. He didn't start actively tapping into the gem for more power until after he was encased.

Hell Odin broke out instantly where Thor was in there for a horrible long time. Odin is generally not a universal threat.

You don't quite understand the magnitude of WBH's feat.

h1a8
Originally posted by Branlor Swift

I don't get why people listen to h1 about any character. so you are going to ignore parts of my post? I addressed the marvell incident. Thanos was dying and therefore came back to life. That's different than being damaged in battle.

The black hole incident proves my point. Thanos had absolutely no healing ability there. He needed externals to tend to his wounds. Drax also killed Thanos. Thanos after imperative definitely didn't show a healing factor. We go by a character's history and not one instance that contradicts entire history.

Brockalizer
Thor was potentially a universal threat. He didn't start actively tapping into the gem for more power until after he was encased.
Actively yes, but he would have subconiously been tapping the gem as were all other previous holders.

Hell Odin broke out instantly where Thor was in there for a horrible long time. Odin is generally not a universal threat. Not generally, but he could be if they decided to go that route with him. Also it does show how much more powerful Odin was compared to Thor. Odin would have wiped his a** with Hulk the same way Zeus did, WB mode or not.

You don't quite understand the magnitude of WBH's feat. I fully understand, I just don't believe it is as diffinitive as you do. IIRC in Chaos War, Hercules endangered the world because he was having difficulty controlling his newly aquired godly power. IMO WBH is a lot similar, minus the reality manip. Essentially his power level is amped beyond his ability to control it. Skyfathers don't have that problem. For the most part they have had eons to adapt to their own awsome powers. If Odin, Zeus, or any other Skyfather were as unrestrained as WBH then there isn't a doubt in my mind that they could break worlds as well.

Insane Titan
I can show you instances of Thanos getting hurt by Mjolnir. Thanos is highly resistance against energy blasts but not so much against blunt force. It also takes time for Thanos to recover from his injuries from most of his history. Now Thanos Imperative showed a different example though (because Thanos died). you can show one instance of the hammer actually doing damage the other times it simply knocked him down, you just make stuff up as you go along.

I can give a ton of instances of Thanos resisting force for instance he took a gas giant exploding to the face, a planetary explosions and two planet size base explosions all without damage.

Did you even read TI? Thanos was weakend the ought the story untill he came back after Drax killed him, and he showed healing power as he has fine after having the cancer verse sword put through his chest

Insane Titan
After reading more h1s post I now understand he's a troll

quanchi112
Hulk gets ko'd. Thanos is on another level altogether.

SouthSpawn
Thanks to all who added on to the thread.
This was one of my favorite threads.

I thought it was kind of funny. I would picture these two slugging each other in the face.

h1a8
WBH kills Thanos in one hit. This thread is spite and I'm surprised it is still opened.

The Sorrow
WBH kills Thanos in one hit.
laughing out loud

h1a8
Originally posted by The Sorrow
laughing out loud I made a mistake when I said WBH would kill Thanos in one blow. WBH would splatter Thanos head in one blow is what I meant to say.

It takes over a billion times more force to do damage without hitting something. WBH did more damage indirectly than Thor could do directly. That means WBH's indirect power is more than 10 times that of Thor's direct hammer strike.
That means WBH's direct power is more than 10 billion times that of Thor's direct hammer strike.
Thor could hurt Thanos with hammer strikes. Thus an attack 10 billion times more would splatter Thanos at the very least.

This thread is spite.

jitay
Originally posted by janus77
Then comics would be written on hemp paper and the lines would be made out of coke for you to snort.

It'd be the same What If universe where Wolverine actually kisses a women instead of reflexively murdering her with his stabby hands.

Lol

KuRuPT Thanosi
Did the resident idiot just say Thanos doesn't have a fealing factor? It boggles my mind this kinda of trolling and lying is tolerated around here.

jitay
WDF do you get your maths h1a8

DarkSaint85
Both deal incredible amounts of damage to each other, but Hulk's HF is faster, healing him between rounds. Whereas Thanos will suffer the cumulative effects.

Hulk wins.

dial J for Josh
I think this has been done. And this version of hulk will beat anyone in a pure slug fest in comics

Silent Master
Originally posted by jitay
WDF do you get your maths h1a8

He just pickes who he wants to win and then pulls numbers out of his a$$ and pretends they prove him right.

Reflassshh
oh great scott, he has numbers, he must be right.(irony off)

Stoic
WB Hulk KOs Thanos, he's just on another level.

jitay
Originally posted by Reflassshh
oh great scott, he has numbers, he must be right.(sarcasm off)

Naija boy
Hulk wins

abhilegend
Originally posted by dial J for Josh
I think this has been done. And this version of hulk will beat anyone in a pure slug fest in comics
Validus would like to hear your words too.

maxivitopowe
WBH

quanchi112
Thanos wins. On another level.

carver9
Are you ready Quan? ARE YOU?

http://i1221.photobucket.com/albums/dd466/shogunofharlem1/untitled_zpsfb729e4e.png

quanchi112
Well what does the scan tell you. More appropriately are you ready.

carver9
Well what does the scan tell you. More appropriately are you ready.

It tells me a lot. That's the last issue of Infinity, Hulk is there facing Thanos and his goons solo. Thanos is the villain of this story and villains never wins. Also, Thanos looks terrified in this scan Before that. He knows Hulk is about to tap that a**.

Sorry Quan, sorry bro.

quanchi112
Originally posted by carver9
It tells me a lot. That's the last issue of Infinity, Hulk is there facing Thanos and his goons solo. Thanos is the villain of this story and villains never wins. Also, Thanos looks terrified in this scan Before that. He knows Hulk is about to tap that a**.

Sorry Quan, sorry bro. How does Thanos look scared ? He punches him in the face. I remember the last time you were salivating and we saw Thanos mindcontrol the Hulk.

Only you would say terrified when we see him clobber the Hulk. laughing out loud

SamZED
He said the page before this one and Thanos in it looks like D:<

carver9
How does Thanos look scared ? He punches him in the face. I remember the last time you were salivating and we saw Thanos mindcontrol the Hulk.

Only you would say terrified when we see him clobber the Hulk. laughing out loud

This is where he look like he piss his pants when he see Hulk.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/prev_img.php?pid=18719&pg=2

Thanos mind controlled Hulk because he couldn't take on the Avengers by himself...he sent Hulk to do a real man's job.

quanchi112
Originally posted by SamZED
He said the page before this one and Thanos in it looks like D:< Doesnt look scared when he punches him. Post the scan. It's probably more of an annoyed look.

thanos-prime

Sorry Quan, sorry bro. does the look on his face in the scan before that really look like terror to you? Because it looks very much like annoyance to me.

And i very seriously doubt hulk will even put up a fight let alone tap thanos's a**.

carver9
Looks more than that to me, we will have to wait and see. I think the Avengers will show up as well, don't know why Hulk is showing up there solo unless Marvel has some high opinions of the character.

SamZED
Doesnt look scared when he punches him. Post the scan. It's probably more of an annoyed look. Not terrified, IMO more like a bit stressed.

Estacado
Gonna lmfao when Thanos beats Hulk into a pulp...

thanos-prime
Looks more than that to me, we will have to wait and see. I think the Avengers will show up as well, don't know why Hulk is showing up there solo unless Marvel has some high opinions of the character. Perhaps he is there to stall them until the rest of the avengers get there.

SamZED
Originally posted by Estacado
Gonna lmfao when Thanos beats Hulk into a pulp... Don't know who beats whom but ill be happy either way.big grin

carver9
Originally posted by thanos-prime
Perhaps he is there to stall them until the rest of the avengers get there.

I agree and that would be a ft within itself imo. The girl alone has been shown as a team buster.

Insane Titan
This is not a bash but a serious question, is Carver blind?

Lmao @ looking scared, he looks more like Hulk turning up is inconvenient

Stoic
Looks like we will all get to see if Thanos can truly handle the Hulk. If the Hulk wins... I'm going to chuckle til the nezt morning.

Stoic
That would also mean that WB Hulk could pretty much walk all over Thanos.

Rage.Of.Olympus
http://www.comicbookresources.com/assets/images/articles/1383240129.jpg

carver9
Wow...just wow. Hulk...the team buster of team busters. Where is Thanos?

Rage.Of.Olympus
I wonder what that black stuff is. Is it coming from Corvus' cloak or a result of the light spear?

carver9
I'm pretty sure Hulk is going to thunder clap it off of him. Showing looks insane so far. Looks like he is holding his own. I honestly believe he will go WB but it would be a lot better if he wins this without going that far.

Stoic
I'm pretty sure Hulk is going to thunder clap it off of him. Showing looks insane so far. Looks like he is holding his own. I honestly believe he will go WB but it would be a lot better if he wins this without going that far.

He actually looks like he's about to pass out to me.

carver9
Don't see where you are getting that from. Its affecting him but passing out, can't see it. Where is Thanos while he is taking on his members?

StiltmanFTW
He probably found some rock to hide under.

dmills
Sigh... No writer at Marvel is going to have Thanos lose to the Hulk under any circumstance. Nothing to see here.

StiltmanFTW
No writer at Marvel is going to bring back Nova, either haw-som

carver9
A writer had Thanos tell us he avoids fighting the Hulk. Hickman per his interview also have high thoughts about Hulk.

dmills
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
No writer at Marvel is going to bring back Nova, either haw-som

As it stands right now, that's probably a good thing...

A writer had Thanos tell us he avoids fighting the Hulk. Hickman per his interview also have high thoughts about Hulk.

Why do you guys insist on doing this to yourselves lol? Did you learn nothing from the Zeus fight? That's the class that Thanos sorta hangs out in. Thanos is going to tool Banner, then the rest of the calvary will arrive to save the day.

h1a8
That settles it. Superman beats the **** out of Thanos with ease. big grin

carver9
Superman isn't Hulk and he also isnt in this thread.

vince_slice
That black stuff around Hulk might be from the lethal poison or whatever from Proxima's spear.

Damborgson
Originally posted by dmills
Why do you guys insist on doing this to yourselves lol? Did you learn nothing from the Zeus fight? That's the class that Thanos sorta hangs out in. Thanos is going to tool Banner, then the rest of the calvary will arrive to save the day.

thumb up

That scan, doesn't look like it's helping Hulk's case anyway. He looks like he's in pain.

thanos-prime
Originally posted by Stoic
He actually looks like he's about to pass out to me. That's what it looks like to me aswell.

carver9
Originally posted by Damborgson
thumb up

That scan, doesn't look like it's helping Hulk's case anyway. He looks like he's in pain.

Why wouldn't he be in pain? He is fighting against 3 heavy hitters by himself...I'm pretty sure he is going to feel something out of the fight, dont you?

vince_slice
Originally posted by dmills
Why do you guys insist on doing this to yourselves lol? Did you learn nothing from the Zeus fight? That's the class that Thanos sorta hangs out in. Thanos is going to tool Banner, then the rest of the calvary will arrive to save the day. Originally posted by Damborgson
thumb up

Both the preview scans show Hulk getting beaten up. The first one has Hulk being casually punched away by Thanos, and the second has Proxima impale (and maybe poison) Hulk with her spear. I don't get how anyone looking at the scans so far can conclude that Hulk is going to defeat Thanos and his generals solo. Not only would it be anti-climatic, but it'd be terrible story writing, something Hickman isn't known for.

What's more likely (and this is my personal guess) is that Hulk--who is one of the Avenger's strongest--will be used as a sacrificial lamb by Hickman, and be defeated by one of the generals. Just to showcase that the generals are actually really powerful. Then have the Avengers fight them and Thanos in a more climatic fight.

I also get this feeling Thane is going to play a big role in Thanos' defeat. Maybe use his Death powers on Thanos or something. But all of this is speculation on my part so far.

quanchi112
This is where he look like he piss his pants when he see Hulk.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/prev_img.php?pid=18719&pg=2

Thanos mind controlled Hulk because he couldn't take on the Avengers by himself...he sent Hulk to do a real man's job. No, he looks annoyed. I mean come on.

He just straight rocks Hulk as soon as he steps to him.

Thanos sent him into the fray like the minion he is. The CEO doesn't do the coffee, Dana carvey.

dmills
No, he looks annoyed. I mean come on.

The CEO doesn't do the coffee...

Lmao! This is going into the vault thumb up

h1a8
Superman isn't Hulk and he also isnt in this thread.

Superman>>>>>Hulk in every category except HF.
Deal with it. If Hulk beats Thanos then current Thanos is merely a high herald level being and it's no debate that Superman would beat him with ease. Probably Thor would hand Thanos his ass to him. big grin

h1a8
Originally posted by vince_slice
thumb up

Both the preview scans show Hulk getting beaten up. The first one has Hulk being casually punched away by Thanos, and the second has Proxima impale (and maybe poison) Hulk with her spear. I don't get how anyone looking at the scans so far can conclude that Hulk is going to defeat Thanos and his generals solo. Not only would it be anti-climatic, but it'd be terrible story writing, something Hickman isn't known for.

What's more likely (and this is my personal guess) is that Hulk--who is one of the Avenger's strongest--will be used as a sacrificial lamb by Hickman, and be defeated by one of the generals. Just to showcase that the generals are actually really powerful. Then have the Avengers fight them and Thanos in a more climatic fight.

I also get this feeling Thane is going to play a big role in Thanos' defeat. Maybe use his Death powers on Thanos or something. But all of this is speculation on my part so far.

It's funny when con artists try to sell shit like "casually punched away by Thanos". Thanos face suggests it took some effort to do so. And it shouldn't take a lot of effort for a class 100 being to knock a 0.5 ton being away.

Damborgson
Why wouldn't he be in pain? He is fighting against 3 heavy hitters by himself...I'm pretty sure he is going to feel something out of the fight, dont you? Yes. He's feeling the pain you can clearly see on his face.

quanchi112
Deal with it. If Hulk beats Thanos then current Thanos is merely a high herald level being and it's no debate that Superman would beat him with ease. Probably Thor would hand Thanos his ass to him. big grin No one takes anything you have ever said seriously.

carver9
Deal with it. If Hulk beats Thanos then current Thanos is merely a high herald level being and it's no debate that Superman would beat him with ease. Probably Thor would hand Thanos his ass to him. big grin

Be quiet H1. Superman isnt Hulk...at all. Like I said before, deal with it.

Fifthchild
LOL at everyone reading so much into that last scan

"He loks like he is going to pass out and die!"
"He looks like he is about to beat everyone by himself!"

Theres very little I get from those scan except that at least Hulk didnt get oneshotted by Thanos. Looks to me like the black stuff is something coming from Corvus. And this gives me no idea if Hulk is going to look good, bad or whatever else at the end of the day.

The Sorrow
Originally posted by vince_slice
thumb up

thumb up

Agree with this. It could be used as a moment to show Hulk as physically the most powerful of the Avengers, but it could just as likely be an opportunity to show how formidable Thanos' cronies are by taking Hulk out. I can't recall them doing much of anything outside of carrying out orders and gathering intel.

Hickman might hold Hulk in high regard, but not even Pak would have him defeat Thanos AND the Black Order. I also think Thane will be the one who eventually stops Thanos and to me makes the most sense, albeit somewhat predictable.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Damborgson
thumb up

Looks like Proxima's doing, really. Her spear becomes black light, and its supposed to kill MOST beings with one hit. I can see the Hulk, whilst not killed (obv, like Rambeau) could feasibly be knocked out from it. Then, as others have said, he will be used as a Worf effect to show how powerful the generals are. Then Thane, given an inspiration speech by Cap/Thor about BEING ALL THAT YOU CAN BE/BORN TO DO!, steps up to the plate.

Interesting how the armour of Hulk has no holes, though. Artist error?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Interesting how the armour of Hulk has no holes, though. Artist error?

Probably beams phased through him or something.

vince_slice
That's what happened to Spectrum, the spear phased through her and looked like it poisoned her. You even see the black stuff around her neck on the second scan.

http://s22.postimg.org/pcxzvf2ot/Mighty_Avengers_2013_002_008.jpghttp://s8.postimg.org/wk4qugqr5/Mighty_Avengers_2013_002_009.jpg

Fifthchild
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Probably beams phased through him or something.

They didnt make holes in the Wakandan soldiers they killed in New Avengers. I dont think they work that way.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.