Uchiha Itachi vs Iron Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SuperMan103
http://data.whicdn.com/images/48607703/tumblr_mctsauwMay1rhaolmo1_500_large.gif

vs

http://indeziner.com:81/wp-content/uploads/Iron_man_by_deffectx.jpg

Rules-
Fight takes place in a forest with no animal life.
Itachi is fully healthy starts with Mangekyou Sharingan activated.
Fight takes place in a neutral universe so both combatants can use all of their abilities on each other.
Extremis Armor Iron Man.
No prep to either side.
1,000 feet starting distance.
Both bloodlusted.

Who wins?

Bentley
If the shields and armor block chakra manipulation (I don't see why they wouldn't), Tony utterly massacres Itachi.

Zack Fair
Not sure if genjutsu will work on Iron Man. Are current Iron Man's eyes uncovered?

Uh...Iron Man wins.

SuperMan103
Originally posted by Bentley
If the shields and armor block chakra manipulation (I don't see why they wouldn't), Tony utterly massacres Itachi.

What do you mean by chakra manipulation? Like genjutsu? And Im pretty sure Tony's armor doesnt have anything to block chakra manipulation.

TheTyrant
You should make Itachi start with regular Sharingan instead. It's not really fair as is since he can instantly put Tony under Tsukuyomi. Or just put up Susano'o and take out Totsuka Blade for the one shot. Nothing Iron Man can really do vs either of those tbh.

Vensai
The ninja loses. He can get blitzed before he does much.

TheTyrant
Originally posted by Vensai
The ninja loses. He can get blitzed before he does much.

So how does Iron Man blitz someone who has reacted to lightning while on his deathbed and literally half blind? High and top tier Naruto characters are faster than Iron Man based on average showings.

ares834
Originally posted by Bentley

Nephthys
Can Iron Man get through Susanoo? Because Itachi could just hunker down and Amaterasu him.

TheTyrant
Originally posted by Nephthys
Can Iron Man get through Susanoo? Because Itachi could just hunker down and Amaterasu him.

Itachi's incomplete Susano'o was able to tank Sasuke's Kirin. And Kirin destroyed the Uchiha mountain despite being nullified by the said Susano'o. Basically, Tony would really have to work for it in order to get past Itachi's completed Susano'o equipped with the Yata Mirror. Itachi on the other hand has multiple ways of one-shotting Iron Man.

Phanteros
edit

Bentley
Originally posted by Nephthys

Sound gets through Susaano, IM is packed with sonics. IM is really quite versatile so he may have other options, but that's the main thing I thought about from the top of my head.

AuraAngel
Man that image at the top of the pages makes me realize how much cooler Itachi was when he was just an evil monster.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.