Spider-Man (Toby) vs Lizard (Amazing Spider-Man)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules_2
Fight 1: In the high school
Fight 2: The final fight on top of Oscorp

I won't include the bridge cause that wasn't really a fight

But yeah this is Toby Spider-Man who is said to be stronger and better than Gardfield Spider-Man, now to be honest Garfield never exactly beat the Lizard so can Toby do what Garfield couldn't?

golem370
I would say he could if he wants it enough.

Impediment
Toby is stronger than Garfield.

Toby wins.

DARTH POWER
Toby Spider-Man might be stronger than Garfield Spider-Man. But Lizard is stronger than Toby Spider-Man.

His regeneration is pretty much on par with Wolverine. And his claws aren't far off either. Plus he sticks to walls and has simliar agility to Spider-Man.

So yeah Lizard takes this. He's just too powerful.

COG Veteran
Toby wins. Garfield spidy was trash.

BruceSkywalker
Toby Spidey wtfpwns The Lizard

Mindset
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Toby Spider-Man might be stronger than Garfield Spider-Man. But Lizard is stronger than Toby Spider-Man.

His regeneration is pretty much on par with Wolverine. And his claws aren't far off either. Plus he sticks to walls and has simliar agility to Spider-Man.

So yeah Lizard takes this. He's just too powerful. What strength feats put him over Toby?

steverules_2
Toby managed to stop a moving train with his body and webbing...dude was a tough mofo, does that mean Tobys webbing is stronger as well? Stuff did stop a speeding train

DARTH POWER
Exactly how is Toby going to beat the Lizard with his regeneration abilities?

COG Veteran
Exactly how is Toby going to beat the Lizard with his regeneration abilities?

How would he not beat him? Feat wise Garfield spidy has one underwhelming movie for us, where as Toby's got three decent ones.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by COG Veteran
How would he not beat him? Feat wise Garfield spidy has one underwhelming movie for us, where as Toby's got three decent ones.

The discussion if Toby Spidey vs The Lizard. Not Toby vs Garfield.

So answer the question. Given the Lizards regeneration abilites, (on top of the strength, speed, agility and wall stickiness that Spiderman has) how exactly is Toby going to beat the Lizard?

Mindset
Punch his dick off.

COG Veteran
The discussion if Toby Spidey vs The Lizard. Not Toby vs Garfield.

So answer the question. Given the Lizards regeneration abilites, (on top of the strength, speed, agility and wall stickiness that Spiderman has) how exactly is Toby going to beat the Lizard?

I wasn't saying who would win in a fight between the two, I was stating number of feats which will come in handy in this discussion. Garfield spidy has only 1 film so its a little unfair to him, not that i give a hoot.

Sacred 117
I concur. Toby has more history to him, and thus more substance. Though I can't say for sure that will guarantee victory. If so, it will happen the way it always did. Lizard would make a desperate attempt on Toby Spidey's life which would in turn lead to some manner of retardrage-induced suicide.

The Silent Hero
Tobey-man, he has the strength feats to win. Regeneration would be a problem, but Tobey is pretty creative, he'll think of something. Lizard's not coming back from a steel beam jammed in his head.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by The Silent Hero
Tobey-man, he has the strength feats to win. Regeneration would be a problem, but Tobey is pretty creative, he'll think of something. Lizard's not coming back from a steel beam jammed in his head.

How was Tobey creative?

Lizard has the reflexes and agility to dodge a steel beam. And he's pretty strong too. Also he took all those machine gun bullets, so I think he would be able to take that.

steverules_2
Originally posted by Mindset
Punch his dick off.

21 jumpstreet reference right there big grin

FrothByte
How was Tobey creative?

Lizard has the reflexes and agility to dodge a steel beam. And he's pretty strong too. Also he took all those machine gun bullets, so I think he would be able to take that.

Dodging a steel beam hefted by a normal human is not quite the same as dodging one wielded by Spiderman. Tobey's spiderman had some degree of super speed to him, way more than normal animal reflexes. I don't recall Lizard showing speed to the point where it can see a fly's wings flutter or view a thrown punch in super slow-mo.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by FrothByte
Dodging a steel beam hefted by a normal human is not quite the same as dodging one wielded by Spiderman. Tobey's spiderman had some degree of super speed to him, way more than normal animal reflexes. I don't recall Lizard showing speed to the point where it can see a fly's wings flutter or view a thrown punch in super slow-mo.

The Lizard had great speed,agility and strength. Hitting him through the head with a steel beam will not be easy. And steel beams will not just be lying around everywhere. The Lizard can also chuck stuff at Spider-Man, and at some point the Lizard will get his claws into Spider-Man and poor Spidey unfortunately will not regenerate.

Not to mention there's no proof the Steel beam would finish him anyway.

jinXed by JaNx
Superior strength, agility and spider sense result in an inevitable victory for Spiderman. What ever Lizard siders may argue, the organic webbing factor is the standout variable, imo

steverules_2
His webbing was a lot stronger, the train holding being the main factor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.