.............. The Avengers Vs The Avengers Now ...............

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No prep..

The Avengers
With Mags

Black Panther
Blue Marvel
Magneto
Wonder Man
Classic Strange
Spectrum
Namor

Vs

The Avengers Now

Cap.America
Hyperion
Iron Man
Hulk
Thor
Smasher
Ms.Marvel

pym-ftw
Team Now

Supermex
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Team Now

Is it a stomp?
Or close?

Supermex
I'm leaning with Panthers Avengers in a close fight

pym-ftw
It's three HH vs two HH

Supermex
It's three HH vs two HH

Monica Rambuea is a heavy
Dr.Strange
Blue Marvel
All heavy hitters

Mags
Wonder Man
Namor
Are not shabby

Avengers Now

Hyperion
Thor
Hulk
Are heavy

Smasher
Ms.Marvel
Iron Man

I just see the Blue Marvel team alitte more deeper

janus77
Avengers Now ftw. Depending on Hulk's state, they could win this in seconds.

pym-ftw
Originally posted by Supermex
Monica Rambuea is a heavy
Dr.Strange
Blue Marvel
All heavy hitters

Mags
Wonder Man
Namor
Are not shabby

Avengers Now

Hyperion
Thor
Hulk
Are heavy

Smasher
Ms.Marvel
Iron Man

I just see the Blue Marvel team alitte more deeper
I love Monica but she gets curbed fast...

Then its Hulk vs Strange

& 9/10 of a hate crime for BM

Even if Strange beats Hulk, Thor & Hype are gonna crush him

Supermex
I love Monica but she gets curbed fast...

Then its Hulk vs Strange

& 9/10 of a hate crime for BM

Even if Strange beats Hulk, Thor & Hype are gonna crush him

I think Hyp and Blue Marvel are about even..
Wonder Man can hang with Hulk for Abit but not beat him..
Mags wrecks Tony.. ←maybe
Strange can hang with Thor..
Namor beats Ms.Marvel..
Monica wrecks Smasher..

I don't see how Avengers Now stomp them..
I can see Avengers Now winning this but not crushing them..

janus77
Current Hulk is anything from Savage Hulk to Green Scar, in terms of personality and power, because of the fractured nature of the timestream.

So if he's Savage Hulk, then yes they (Strange/Wonderman) can "hang" with him for a bit (still not going to win).

If on the other hand, he's Green Scar, then he would take them both out, together. He powers through Strange's attacks unaffected whilst he could literally disperse WM with a ThunderClap.

The Avengers cannot afford to have their 2 biggest players taken out so quickly and the rest of their team isn't taking a Savage Hulk ThunderClap, nevermind one from Green Scar, without getting KOed.

Supermex
Originally posted by janus77
Current Hulk is anything from Savage Hulk to Green Scar, in terms of personality and power, because of the fractured nature of the timestream.

So if he's Savage Hulk, then yes they (Strange/Wonderman) can "hang" with him for a bit (still not going to win).

If on the other hand, he's Green Scar, then he would take them both out, together. He powers through Strange's attacks unaffected whilst he could literally disperse WM with a ThunderClap.

The Avengers cannot afford to have their 2 biggest players taken out so quickly and the rest of their team isn't taking a Savage Hulk ThunderClap, nevermind one from Green Scar, without getting KOed.

This current Hulk

janus77
Originally posted by Supermex
This current Hulk
Current Hulk fluctuates from Savage Hulk to Green Scar (so far, no Fixit, Gravage, Savage Banner etc).

According to the comic, this is because of the wider Timestream breakdown.

So, basically you have 2 scenarios, One where Current Hulk = Savage Hulk and another, where Current Hulk = Green Scar.

Supermex
Current Hulk fluctuates from Savage Hulk to Green Scar (so far, no Fixit, Gravage, Savage Banner etc).

According to the comic, this is because of the wider Timestream breakdown.

So, basically you have 2 scenarios, One where Current Hulk = Savage Hulk and another, where Current Hulk = Green Scar.

Ok kool..

Savage Hulk it is thensmile

carver9
Wonderman isnt hanging with Current Hulk. Grey Hulk one punched him in their recent fight.

Tornatic

Im not sure Wonderman is the second biggest player behind strange. Both Blue Marvel and Magneto you could put over him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.