Left 4 Dead 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arachnid1
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/08/06/left-4-dead-3-confirmed-during-valve-office-tour

About damn time. I loved the first 2.

Zack Fair
BULLSHIT....

Valve releasing a 3rd game in a franchise....I mean.....WHAT THE ****?!

HALF LIFE 3 CONFIRMED.

*JUMPS OFF CLIFF*

Kazenji
Should do a origin story

how it all started.

Smasandian
It's just changelog from the internal project management software.

It probably does mean Left 4 Dead 3 but does not mean it will be the next game. It could mean that a few people are working on it while the rest of the company is working on something else. That's how they roll.

Or it could mean that HL3 will be released once the new engine is completed while Left 4 Dead 3 will be released on the older engine.

BackFire
Can we get Half Life 3, already? Christ. Screw these other diversions.

Smasandian
Oh I agree. This has been pretty damn ridiculous.

But I still think they won't release Half Life 3 until Source 2 is finished. If they released Half Life 3 right now on Source, what's the point of waiting all these years. It will just be disappointing.

But it's really funny. Half Life 2 was the most anticipated game out there. It took 5 years for it to be released. It exceeded expectations. Now, Half Life 3 is in the same ****ing boat. It needs to exceed expectations or people will just skewer it.

Zack Fair
Those expectations are going to be really, really high.

Insanely high. I think no other game will ever come close.

BackFire
At this point I just want the damn thing announced.

Smasandian
Some news would be good.

I wouldn't be surprised if Valve releases it without any fanfare and out of the blue.

jinXed by JaNx
I hope the new left for dead ties in with half life 3. Maybe half life 3 should just be left 4 dead 3. aliens taken over and in an attempt to combat them dude makes the zombie virus, turning the aliens dead and against each other. but he really wasn't that smart in the end cuz all it did was make human zombies. YEa boy, cut to ellis makin shit dead.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
I hope the new left for dead ties in with half life 3. Maybe half life 3 should just be left 4 dead 3. aliens taken over and in an attempt to combat them dude makes the zombie virus, turning the aliens dead and against each other. but he really wasn't that smart in the end cuz all it did was make human zombies. YEa boy, cut to ellis makin shit dead. http://images.wikia.com/warcommander/images/7/75/Team_Fortress_2_Sniper_GIF_by_coverop.gif

Kazenji
Been reading this Left 4 Dead 3 is in fact for real, Not just something some seen on a office tour.

Smasandian
I assumed it was real as well but how far along the game has progressed is more the question I'm wondering.

It could still be a few years away....who knows.

But my gut tells me this comes out before Half Life 3.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.