Link (Legend of Zelda) vs. Superman (DC Universe)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sacred 117
Versions to be examined: Omni-Link, New 52 Superman

Link's advantage: He will be armed with Kryptonite arrows.

Superman's advantage: The fight will start in daytime with clear skies.

Both will fight in character. Fight takes place on mutual ground.

COG Veteran
Supes via speed blitz.

quanchi112
Link loses again, hard. Guy sucks.

Sacred 117
Veteran, keep in mind Link can slow time. You'll need a bit more than that.

Wei Phoenix
Superman with ease. Why would you do this to Link?

COG Veteran
But isn't supes faster than anything Link has ever fought? Not sure how he'll deal witha guy who's got 80 years of feats behind him.

quanchi112
Originally posted by COG Veteran
But isn't supes faster than anything Link has ever fought? Not sure how he'll deal witha guy who's got 80 years of feats behind him. Link fans don't carry about details or facts only the conclusion the guy from Zelda wins.

COG Veteran
Isn't Supes weak to magic tho? Link might have to resort to that.

quanchi112
Isn't Supes weak to magic tho? Link might have to resort to that. Yes, but Link's magic is very weak. Superman has overcome more powerful magic than Hyrule has to offer.

Sacred 117
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Superman with ease. Why would you do this to Link?

I was made aware of composite Link's capabilities, so I wanted to push that. I love Link, dude (no homo). I intend no cruelty.

Originally posted by quanchi112
Yes, but Link's magic is very weak. Superman has overcome more powerful magic than Hyrule has to offer.

Not really. IIRC, the Master Sword is basically a countermeasure for the Triforce, the single most powerful thing in all of the Nintendo Multiverse. I wouldn't underestimate it.

But isn't supes faster than anything Link has ever fought? Not sure how he'll deal witha guy who's got 80 years of feats behind him.

Many of his feats are rather inconsistent. Plus, we're examining post-80s Superman. The most recent version at that.

Sacred 117
There's something I left out of the OP. Since they're both in character, they will fight to submission, NOT death.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sacred 117
I was made aware of composite Link's capabilities, so I wanted to push that. I love Link, dude (no homo). I intend no cruelty.

Not really. IIRC, the Master Sword is basically a countermeasure for the Triforce, the single most powerful thing in all of the Nintendo Multiverse. I wouldn't underestimate it.

Many of his feats are rather inconsistent. Plus, we're examining post-80s Superman. The most recent version at that. The triforce isn't that impressive at all. Laughable to compare to a guy who has planetary strength, 1 million times as durable, and far faster.

NotAllThatEvil
I can think of maybe three scenarios where link wins, and maybe eighty where supes takes it.

Superman is a little out of the composite link's level.

Sacred 117
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
I can think of maybe three scenarios where link wins, and maybe eighty where supes takes it.

Superman is a little out of the composite link's level.

Maybe, but I still wanted to give it a chance.

quanchi112

Superman is a little out of the composite link's level. You would think of three fantasyland scenarios wouldn't you.

COG Veteran
I'm opting out on this thread, I dunno enough about either to make a fair decision. Ill just go with whoever can make the best egg omelet.

NotAllThatEvil
If superman fights in character, he would probably go easy on link and not do the blitzing. If link plays it smart and uses his magic efficiently he will win, but the slightest miscalculation or missed opportunity will give clark the match.

Remind me, how does superman deal with magic?

Sacred 117
The triforce isn't that impressive at all. Laughable to compare to a guy who has planetary strength, 1 million times as durable, and far faster.

Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Reality warping on a whim. Link can make as many wishes as he likes, any wish he chooses, and anything within the considerable power of the Triforce can be done and he need only will it. It can passively warp an entire planet (the dark world mirrors the light world)

Zack Fair
Don't really see the magic letting Link win.

Superman is way out of Link's league. Would be cool how many weaknesses Link will find...you know since its kind of his thing, but that won't save him from the amount of ass rape he is going to receive.Originally posted by quanchi112
The triforce isn't that impressive at all. Laughable to compare to a guy who has planetary strength, 1 million times as durable, and far faster. The triforce is impressive. It is a wish granting device after all.

Having said that attributing that level of power to the MS is just plain silly.

quanchi112
Like Superman hasn't faced this before. I mean the amount of ignorance in this thread is hysterical comparing a world beater to a guy with a sword and a few weeks experience. Laughable.

NotAllThatEvil
You do realize omni link has 10 life times worth of experience, right?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Don't really see the magic letting Link win.

Superman is way out of Link's league. Would be cool how many weaknesses Link will find...you know since its kind of his thing, but that won't save him from the amount of ass rape he is going to receive. The triforce is impressive. It is a wish granting device after all.

Having said that attributing that level of power to the MS is just plain silly. Triforce is laughable compared to him.

quanchi112
You do realize omni link has 10 life times worth of experience, right? Lol at comparing his experiences with Superman's.

NotAllThatEvil
Well one of them became the strongest swordsman in hyrule and continued his training for over a hundred years into his afterlife and one was trained to be a knight since he could walk. Not superman's level? Then he has eight other lifetimes of training and adventuring.

Zack Fair
Thats cute.

Superman spent a thousand years fighting alongside (DC)Thor and Wonder Woman.

ScreamPaste
Superman is FTL, he's gonna win this based solely on being able to act before Link can do anything at all, even Omni Link cannot take one of his punches.

Link can't compete with Supes in combat due to sheer power, unless this Link has the triforce in which case I have no idea what's going to happen because we've never seen what the full triforce is capable of in combat without the Master Sword negating it's power. It's arguable whether Supes could kill Link with the completed triforce since at that point he shouldn't need a body, based on what the ToP alone can do for Ganondorf, but this is the land of speculation.

So either Superman wins or there's no concrete answer.

quanchi112
Well one of them became the strongest swordsman in hyrule and continued his training for over a hundred years into his afterlife and one was trained to be a knight since he could walk. Not superman's level? Then he has eight other lifetimes of training and adventuring. He doesn't even approach Superman's yard. It's also amusing to see Link fans try to combine histories to cheat for their character. It's pathetic and weak. Say link gets crushed and move on. If we combined Supermen it would be even ground (since you ade using a composite Link) but the result would be the same.

NotAllThatEvil
I know supes out classes link, but he does have a good couple hundred years under his belt and people with less have hurt the man of steel.

Zack Fair
Link should be a godlike being with the triforce? But yes this is all speculation land and can be really tricky.

quanchi112
Thats cute.

Superman spent a thousand years fighting alongside (DC)Thor and Wonder Woman. Zelda fans still want to combine Links and speculate till their hearts content.

NotAllThatEvil
He doesn't even approach Superman's yard. It's also amusing to see Link fans try to combine histories to cheat for their character. It's pathetic and weak. Say link gets crushed and move on. If we combined Supermen it would be even ground (since you ade using a composite Link) but the result would be the same.

The OP stated thst this was the composite link. Merging their histories is the point here.

Zack Fair
We need an all out battle royale between all Links.

quanchi112
The OP stated thst this was the composite link. Merging their histories is the point here. It still doesn't matter. He is crushed and doesn't have one tenth the experience of Superman.

I love that it is a composite Link and he still gets crushed. Laugh out loud at the weak Hylian.

ScreamPaste
Link should be a godlike being with the triforce? But yes this is all speculation land and can be really tricky.
With the entire triforce, due to his heart being in balance, he has unlimited wishes, basically whatever he wills will be, and the triforce is at least planetary in scale. His physical stats should be off the charts and his magical power should theoretically be able to completely remake the world they fight on however he wishes, and he should not need a body.

But we don't know for sure. So meh. Fun to think about, doe.

quanchi112
We need an all out battle royale between all Links. Sissyfight.

NotAllThatEvil
Exactly how much does magic effect superman?

quanchi112
Exactly how much does magic effect superman? Ignorance and begging. This is To be expected from Zelda fans.

ScreamPaste
Exactly how much does magic effect superman? It affects him normally, he's not truly weak to it, it simply affects him normally which when you're practically invulnerable makes it seem like a weakness.

quanchi112
With the entire triforce, due to his heart being in balance, he has unlimited wishes, basically whatever he wills will be, and the triforce is at least planetary in scale. His physical stats should be off the charts and his magical power should theoretically be able to completely remake the world they fight on however he wishes, and he should not need a body.

But we don't know for sure. So meh. Fun to think about, doe. Laughable. Superman stomps. No thinking about it. Common sense.

NotAllThatEvil
So what's stopping link from just using the cane of byrna?

ScreamPaste
Quan, I'm going to let you in on a secret. I wasn't going to tell you this originally because I thought it'd be more fun if you didn't know... BUt everytime you do something on this list: http://www.informationisbeautiful.net/visualizations/rhetological-fallacies/
I take a drink.

Have some ****ing mercy, man. haermm At this rate I'll be shittered within minutes.

quanchi112
Quan, I'm going to let you in on a secret. I wasn't going to tell you this originally because I thought it'd be more fun if you didn't know... BUt everytime you do something on this list: http://www.informationisbeautiful.net/visualizations/rhetological-fallacies/
I take a drink.

Have some ****ing mercy, man. haermm At this rate I'll be shittered within minutes. You lack self control. You are weak.

Sacred 117
I'm opting out on this thread, I dunno enough about either to make a fair decision. Ill just go with whoever can make the best egg omelet.

Probably Supes. He lives in a modern era, so he'll have access to new information. Recipes, and whatnot. Hahaha.

Anyways, here's what I can tell about both.

Superman:

+ Unquestionable physical superiority
+ Generally smarter
+ Powers come naturally
+ Requires no weapons
+ Can draw power from undeletable source
- Possesses well-known, fatally debilitative weaknesses
- Apprehensive towards conflict; reluctant to cause damage
- No defenses against magic

Link:

+ Several lifetimes of experience
+ Capable of analyzing opponents to find their weaknesses
+ Support items significantly boost capabilities
+ Fewer personal inhibitions; has no qualms about doing harm
+ Can manipulate the flow of time and potentially reality
- Far less natural physical contingency
- Greatly reliant on inventory
- More accustomed to taking on evil enemies

Does this help?

ScreamPaste
So what's stopping link from just using the cane of byrna?
If Link doesn't have the full triforce, Superman killing him, unless this fight is in character I guess, in which case it's unlikely he'll actually go for the blitz early on because CIS. But I'm not sure if the cane can actually defend Link from someone that strong, honestly. It doesn't have the feats to suggest it can. mmm The cape would be better, since intangibility.

quanchi112
So what's stopping link from just using the cane of byrna? Superman's reflexes/ speed. One strike and bye bye Link.

Sacred 117
If Link doesn't have the full triforce, Superman killing him, unless this fight is in character I guess, in which case it's unlikely he'll actually go for the blitz early on because CIS. But I'm not sure if the cane can actually defend Link from someone that strong, honestly. It doesn't have the feats to suggest it can. mmm The cape would be better, since intangibility.

I'm unfamiliar with the cane, but this fight is in character, which also means they aren't going to kill each other. You are right. It is fun to think about.

NotAllThatEvil
How do reflexes beat the cane?

Sacred 117
What does the cane do?

ScreamPaste
I'm unfamiliar with the cane, but this fight is in character, which also means they aren't going to kill each other. You are right. It is fun to think about.
Does Link get the full triforce, or should I stop speculating?

NotAllThatEvil
Technically, he gets three full triforces.

The cane of byrna protects link from all damage as well as harming anything that gets close.

ScreamPaste

The cane of byrna protects link from all damage as well as harming anything that gets close.
It would need better feats to be able to say it would protect Link from Superman, otherwise we'd be claiming a no-limit fallacy.

That said, if he has the full triforce, **** the cane.

Sacred 117
Does Link get the full triforce, or should I stop speculating?

Yes, because it's Omni-Link.

So... reflexes do nothing.

NotAllThatEvil
I guess supes could take the cane from link before he uses it, but of he has no resistance to magic, it's gonna hurt getting that close.

ScreamPaste
With the completed triforce and a bag full of kryptonite on his person, Superman shouldn't be able to kill Link. Link turns him into a horse and rides him home. Or something.

This is based on the ToP making bodies less than necessary, and making the owner functionally immortal without special means on hand to put them down or kill them. Extrapolating this to what the completed triforce could do for Link points to punches and kicks possibly destroying his body but not killing him or even incapacitating him.

NotAllThatEvil
If he has the triforce and used the four sword, would there be 4 triforces? Or just four guys who take energy from one triforce?

ScreamPaste
If he has the triforce and used the four sword, would there be 4 triforces? Or just four guys who take energy from one triforce?
The Four Sword hasn't shown itself powerful enough to duplicate something like the triforce, so going with four dudes powered by one. But Link with the whole thing could likely duplicate himself without it. Lel. It'd duplicate the kryptonite arrows, though.

Sacred 117
This is just speculative extrapolation, but based on the fire arrow technicality in OoT, aren't Link's arrows technically faster than Superman? Just curious.

ScreamPaste
This is just speculative extrapolation, but based on the fire arrow technicality in OoT, aren't Link's arrows technically faster than Superman? Just curious.
No. Superman is FTL, Link's arrows in OoT would be hypersonic, escape velocity is mach 11. And Supes is not only 'a little' FTL, he's very FTL. He's able to travel light years in fairly short time periods. (Krypton was some light years from Earth, forget exact number, for example, and he's been to where it was on more than one occasion.)

Even with the whole triforce, unless Link stops time (which he should be able to do) Supes will be much, much faster than him. He just 'shouldn't' be able to do any permanent damage to Link because he has no magical means at his disposal to overcome the immortality it should give him.

Again, this is mostly guesswork. And to be clear, without the Triforce Supes would still take this with ease.

NotAllThatEvil
Link doesn't need the triforce to stop time, and I think his magical defenses could at least handle a few superpunches.

ScreamPaste
Link doesn't need the triforce to stop time, and I think his magical defenses could at least handle a few superpunches.
Composite Link has multiple means of time control without the Triforce, but with it he should be able to stop time on a whim or at least enhance his existing abilities.

Without it, I doubt his defensive items will be worth much, Link's never taken a punch that can crack a planet before, that's the sort of feat we'd need for those to be useful against Supes. It's better to rely on things like the Magic Cape's intangibility.

Without the triforce Supes is simply too fast and too powerful, imho.

Sacred 117
No. Superman is FTL, Link's arrows in OoT would be hypersonic, escape velocity is mach 11. And Supes is not only 'a little' FTL, he's very FTL. He's able to travel light years in fairly short time periods. (Krypton was some light years from Earth, forget exact number, for example, and he's been to where it was on more than one occasion.)

Even with the whole triforce, unless Link stops time (which he should be able to do) Supes will be much, much faster than him. He just 'shouldn't' be able to do any permanent damage to Link because he has no magical means at his disposal to overcome the immortality it should give him.

Again, this is mostly guesswork. And to be clear, without the Triforce Supes would still take this with ease.

Ok. I was just wondering because it Supes a minute (I believe) to reach the sun and back. My question was essentially "how long did Link's arrow take?" I guess you kinda answered my questions though. Still, I know it took less time, thus causing my speculation.

Sacred 117
Keep in mind, Scream, they're not aiming to kill each other.

ScreamPaste
Keep in mind, Scream, they're not aiming to kill each other.
Even so, Supes is strong and fast enough to KO a triforceless Link pretty easily, even Omni Link. The physical gap is too wide for anything other than Supes stupidly letting Link do something cheap like use the Spell spell to let Link have a win.

Also, Link generally does fight to kill, but with the full Triforce he (theoretically) has the option to render Superman harmless.

Zack Fair

The cane of byrna protects link from all damage as well as harming anything that gets close. You're applying a no limits fallacy to that cane. It might protect from all-damage in-game, but we really don't know how it would deal when it gets punched by someone who can bench press celestial bodies.

NotAllThatEvil
Can superman break magical protection?

ScreamPaste
You're applying a no limits fallacy to that cane. It might protect from all-damage in-game, but we really don't know how it would deal when it gets punched by someone who can bench press celestial bodies.
I said this already. >=c
Can superman break magical protection?
He can exert greater physical force than the cane is shown to protect from.

Zack Fair
Can superman break magical protection? i don't see why not. Superman is usually written that if he is sufficiently pissed or motivated there is almost nothing that can stand up to his physical might.

Sacred 117
Even so, Supes is strong and fast enough to KO a triforceless Link pretty easily, even Omni Link. The physical gap is too wide for anything other than Supes stupidly letting Link do something cheap like use the Spell spell to let Link have a win.

Also, Link generally does fight to kill, but with the full Triforce he (theoretically) has the option to render Superman harmless.

Typically, yes. Link does go for the throat, but he's usually confronting evil. Regardless of outcome, I see them befriending one another or some shit.

Zack Fair
Link will somehow get an item/weapon/upgrade from Supes.

quanchi112

So... reflexes do nothing. laughing out loud

COG Veteran
Typically, yes. Link does go for the throat, but he's usually confronting evil. Regardless of outcome, I see them befriending one another or some shit.

No! I wanna see blood, guts, brains and curbstomps! No surrendering.

Sacred 117
No! I wanna see blood, guts, brains and curbstomps! No surrendering.

No one's surrendering. Lol. They just likely wouldn't kill each other IMO.

NotAllThatEvil
i don't see why not. Superman is usually written that if he is sufficiently pissed or motivated there is almost nothing that can stand up to his physical might.
But would one kryptonite arrow really piss him off that much. And as his quiver is not made of lead, can superman deal with a few layers of magical protection and being that close to kryptonite?

Sacred 117
But would one kryptonite arrow really piss him off that much. And as his quiver is not made of lead, can superman deal with a few layers of magical protection and being that close to kryptonite?

Since you put it this way, it does seem as if Superman would approach it rather directly. Not to mention Link can still apply magic to those arrows. I can't say for sure though.

ScreamPaste
It takes time for Kryptonite to effect him, IIRC. It's honestly at its' most useful in his quiver so it stays on his person, Link should not be able to land an arrow.

Zack Fair
Now that you mention it he will probably see the kryptonite in the arrows and either dodge or destroy them with heat vision.

And no it wouldn't piss him off that much. Superman doesn't throw planetary level punches so easily. Eventhough he will most likely break that barrier. In comics Kryptonite is not the "instant defeat" it has been in movies. THe Pre-Reboot Superman has sort of developed a resistance to kryptonite. He has endured being poisoned with kryptonite for weeks. Being shot with kryptonite. Bombarded etc. etc.

Paste's strategy works better. So thumb up@Paste

NotAllThatEvil
It was jusy an example. Exactly what needs to happen for him to muscle through magic?

Zack Fair
Him wanting to do it most likely.

Consistency is the problem with comics, but here on KMC we take characters at their best(no matter how other posters try to simply focus on other character's low showings)

NotAllThatEvil
Wanting to what though? The way I understand it, superman isn't going for the kill here. Hi punch shouldn't be at full power. Would he get in link's space that is constantly hurting him with magic and kryptonite for a strike that would blow his brains out? It seems like he would either back off and try something else or hold back on his punch, making it unable to pass through the cane's light.

Sacred 117
Link will somehow get an item/weapon/upgrade from Supes.

Could you imagine how f**king awesome that would be?! Hahaha! big grin

Zack Fair
Wanting to what though? The way I understand it, superman isn't going for the kill here. Hi punch shouldn't be at full power. Would he get in link's space that is constantly hurting him with magic and kryptonite for a strike that would blow his brains out? It seems like he would either back off and try something else or hold back on his punch, making it unable to pass through the cane's light. Superman's reaction time is off the charts.

In a plotless environment like KMC Superman is not limited by the plot and he will not be getting hit by Link at all. He will hold back at first, like he always does, but the moment he realizes that his punches are not cutting it(assuming that cane can actually withstand average Superman's punches) he will apply more and more strength as he sees fit until that thing will eventually crumble.

If sheer physical might does not cut it he can go intangible, get past that magic shield(whatever it is...kind of hard to visualize the fight because I haven't seen the cane at work) and just choke him/insert whatever method you want.

The gap in power is too vast. Superman's thought process is ridiculous. He will figure out a lot of shit before Link can even fathom a thought.

quanchi112
Wanting to what though? The way I understand it, superman isn't going for the kill here. Hi punch shouldn't be at full power. Would he get in link's space that is constantly hurting him with magic and kryptonite for a strike that would blow his brains out? It seems like he would either back off and try something else or hold back on his punch, making it unable to pass through the cane's light. He'd easily ko or restrain him. Not even close for composite Link.

NotAllThatEvil
It's not a shield, it's light. But while he's punching he is getting hurt through magic and kryptonite. Is he just gonna keep punching?

Zack Fair
So I went and youtubed the cane, and had already seen/played it. Just didn't remember the name.

Superman can definitely punch that out. Now that you mention it with magic and kryptonite on the field Superman will be more offensive and will not be holding back. It doesn't look good for Link at all. I don't see the magic and kryptonite doing enough before Superman knocks him out on his ass.

The problem Link has(like most every other non-speedster) is the fact that Superman is too fast.

NotAllThatEvil
I guess link just for the victory then.
It's never fun arguing for triforce wishes...

ScreamPaste
Superman's reaction time is off the charts.

In a plotless environment like KMC Superman is not limited by the plot and he will not be getting hit by Link at all. He will hold back at first, like he always does, but the moment he realizes that his punches are not cutting it(assuming that cane can actually withstand average Superman's punches) he will apply more and more strength as he sees fit until that thing will eventually crumble.

If sheer physical might does not cut it he can go intangible, get past that magic shield(whatever it is...kind of hard to visualize the fight because I haven't seen the cane at work) and just choke him/insert whatever method you want.

The gap in power is too vast. Superman's thought process is ridiculous. He will figure out a lot of shit before Link can even fathom a thought.
Without the triforce, essentially yeah.

With it though nothing can be said for certain. mmm The biggest problem I can think of is that Superman 'should' not be able to put a triforce empowered Link down, because he 'shouldn't' even need a body at that point, ala the effects of the ToP, and Link 'should' be able to use his reality warping to win. But that's all speculative.

As the fight stands it is impossible to say for certain who wins. So I vote this:

SjmN_GdVt4w

Demonic Phoenix
Without the triforce, essentially yeah.

With it though nothing can be said for certain. mmm The biggest problem I can think of is that Superman 'should' not be able to put a triforce empowered Link down, because he 'shouldn't' even need a body at that point, ala the effects of the ToP, and Link 'should' be able to use his reality warping to win. But that's all speculative.

As the fight stands it is impossible to say for certain who wins. So I vote this:

SjmN_GdVt4w

Lack of physical bodies be damned. Superman sings him out of existence either way.

shifty

NotAllThatEvil
If 1% of superman is really able to break through all of link's defenses, than I don't doubt that...

quanchi112
It's not a shield, it's light. But while he's punching he is getting hurt through magic and kryptonite. Is he just gonna keep punching? One slap and Linkmis done for. This thread is a stomp.

The Scenario
Yeah, pretty much. Link loses hard without the Triforce, and with the Triforce we're too far into speculation.

Heh, it's always fun when someone discovers that a certain character is stronger than they thought at first. Every time, it spawns so many threads as they try to find someone that beats their new discovery. Occasionally we get threads like this, just to see how far supporters will go. I wouldn't say it's spite so much as it's testing the limits. Superman's a bit too much for Link, so the next thread should be scaled back with a weaker opponent until everyone's comfortable in their tier.

Quanchi is still in the thread making phase of this process. It's similar to the stages of grief, I suppose.

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Scenario
Yeah, pretty much. Link loses hard without the Triforce, and with the Triforce we're too far into speculation.

Heh, it's always fun when someone discovers that a certain character is stronger than they thought at first. Every time, it spawns so many threads as they try to find someone that beats their new discovery. Occasionally we get threads like this, just to see how far supporters will go. I wouldn't say it's spite so much as it's testing the limits. Superman's a bit too much for Link, so the next thread should be scaled back with a weaker opponent until everyone's comfortable in their tier.

Quanchi is still in the thread making phase of this process. It's similar to the stages of grief, I suppose. Great to hear you admit Link is a loser and loses hard.

You are becoming a fine Hylian Judas.

The Scenario
It mystifies me that you think me knowing when Link is outmatched is some kind of betrayal.

Yet what would you say if I thought Link won?

quanchi112
It mystifies me that you think me knowing when Link is outmatched is some kind of betrayal.

Yet what would you say if I thought Link won? You are growing. I applaud this sudden influx of maturity. Link gets crushed. We both agree.

The Scenario
What?

Link loses and...?

Is there something I'm missing?

quanchi112
What?

Link loses and...?

Is there something I'm missing? You have made me happy. Link loses. Say it with me LLLC, LINK LOSES.

NotAllThatEvil
Against one of the strongest superheros of all time. Knowing the limits of a character doesn't makesthem weak.

quanchi112
Against one of the strongest superheros of all time. Knowing the limits of a character doesn't makesthem weak. Hearing them admit a composite character loses against someone with a magical weakness is enjoyable. Weak fanbase.

NotAllThatEvil
Being objective=weak?

Zack Fair
LoL.

quanchi112
Being objective=weak? That is the thing you aren't objective so hearing you admit they lose is enjoyable to the tenth power.

NotAllThatEvil
How are Zelda fans not objective?

quanchi112
How are Zelda fans not objective? laughing out loud

NotAllThatEvil
Compelling argument. I'm sold...

quanchi112
Compelling argument. I'm sold... Dude, read the arguments made by you and them.

Fast as lightning, can punch heads off, etc.

ScreamPaste
Dude, read the arguments made by you and them.

Fast as lightning, can punch heads off, etc.
Has played tennis with it.

Can toss hundreds of tons.

Herp. I'd like to see you actually do some debating in this thread if you're going to brag all over it. You know, since what Scenario admitted is, and I'm going to quote him:

So, Quan. Link does have the triforce here, what do you think happens?

NotAllThatEvil
1. We see link catch lightning in SS.
2. OoX is a boxer, and giving him a super strength amp wouldn't hurt.

For this thread. I said out of the hundreds of ways this can go down, only three ways where link can possibly win. I never said it was probable, just possible. I'm standing by that.

quanchi112
Has played tennis with it.

Can toss hundreds of tons.

Herp. I'd like to see you actually do some debating in this thread if you're going to brag all over it. You know, since what Scenario admitted is, and I'm going to quote him:

So, Quan. Link does have the triforce here, what do you think happens? We see how slow the attack takes place, is never referred to in any way with any evidence as fast as real lightning. laughing out loud

Can't slap heads off. Space cheese, Neanderthal.

You lack courage as does the LLLC in general. Even scenario is buckling.

Superman wins as scenario agrees.

laughing out loud

ScreamPaste
Don't put words in another poster's mouth. What do you think happens if Superman goes against the full power of the triforce?

quanchi112
Don't put words in another poster's mouth. What do you think happens if Superman goes against the full power of the triforce? He is not armed with the triforce here. Quit spouting nonsense because Link loses.

ScreamPaste
He is not armed with the triforce here. Quit spouting nonsense because Link loses.
Actually yes, he is.
Does Link get the full triforce Originally posted by Sacred 117

quanchi112
Actually yes, he is. That is thread tampering not in the original post. Typical LLLC.

ScreamPaste
That is thread tampering not in the original post. Typical LLLC. No, that is the OP clarifying himself.

quanchi112
No, that is the OP clarifying himself. No, that is not. Omni Link doesn't mean with the triforce so since he did not include it he just has k-nite arrows.

NotAllThatEvil
The triforce was in this since the beginning, you just don't like being wrong.

quanchi112
The triforce was in this since the beginning, you just don't like being wrong. Read the op.

ScreamPaste
The triforce was in this since the beginning, you just don't like being wrong.
^This.

So, Quan, argue it.

quanchi112
^This.

So, Quan, argue it. Reread the op. Thanks.

ScreamPaste
So you refuse to argue? Good.

NotAllThatEvil
Omni link=every link with ALL their powers/equipment in one.

quanchi112
So you refuse to argue? Good. I am arguing per op.

ScreamPaste
I am arguing per op.
You're arguing against the OP to avoid arguing the actual thread.

quanchi112
Omni link=every link with ALL their powers/equipment in one. No. We see the equipment mentioned that he gets.

ScreamPaste
No. We see the equipment mentioned that he gets.
No, we see the additional equipment. This is like assuming that listing "Thor w/ Pgem" means Thor no longer gets mjolnir.

NotAllThatEvil
So link only gets the arrows without even a bow. What would be the point in that?

quanchi112
No, we see the additional equipment. This is like assuming that listing "Thor w/ Pgem" means Thor no longer gets mjolnir. Mjolnir is standard equipment not the belt of strength. Think you moron.

quanchi112
So link only gets the arrows without even a bow. What would be the point in that? I assumed he'd throw the arrows at Superman. You fools believe he is class 100.

Zack Fair
meh.

So what power up/item/weapon could Link receive from Superman? We know they ain't fighting each other. 2 good heroes like them won't ever fight.

Maybe an autograph? LOL

No seriously....Kryptonian DNA?!

ScreamPaste
Mjolnir is standard equipment not the belt of strength. Think you moron.
OmniLink has had the triforce on multiple occasions, we asked the OP to clarify, he did.

Link has the triforce. Argue it.

ScreamPaste
meh.

So what power up/item/weapon could Link receive from Superman? We know they ain't fighting each other. 2 good heroes like them won't ever fight.

Maybe an autograph? LOL

No seriously....Kryptonian DNA?!
Full body tights.

Zack Fair
Is this going to turn into another babydoll vs black mamba?

NotAllThatEvil
That solar suit he has that boost his powers?

quanchi112
OmniLink has had the triforce on multiple occasions, we asked the OP to clarify, he did.

Link has the triforce. Argue it. Thor also has the belt of strength on multiple occasions but that doesn't mean it is standard. Same apples here.

No, he does not. Op makes no mention.

laughing out loud

quanchi112
That solar suit he has that boost his powers? laughing out loud

ScreamPaste
Thor also has the belt of strength on multiple occasions but that doesn't mean it is standard. Same apples here.

No, he does not. Op makes no mention.

laughing out loud
Thor has a lot more appearances than Link does. big grin

Take it up with the OP. Link has the triforce. Argue it.

quanchi112
Thor has a lot more appearances than Link does. big grin

Take it up with the OP. Link has the triforce. Argue it. The triforce isn't his standard equipment anyway.

Nah. LLLC thread tampering. Scenario says Link loses. I agree.

laughing out loud

NotAllThatEvil
I thought video game characters all use end game equipment, unless stated otherwise?

ScreamPaste
The triforce isn't his standard equipment anyway.

Nah. LLLC thread tampering. Scenario says Link loses. I agree.

laughing out loud
It doesn't even matter at this point whether it is or is not. (for *Omni* Link it is considered because this is part of the point of *Omni* Link.) You know why? Because the OP confirmed it is in this thread.

The OP isn't part of the LLLC (Unofficially). Are you advocating his (unofficial) membership?

quanchi112
It doesn't even matter at this point whether it is or is not. (for *Omni* Link it is considered because this is part of the point of *Omni* Link.) You know why? Because the OP confirmed it is in this thread.

The OP isn't part of the LLLC (Unofficially). Are you advocating his (unofficial) membership? No, it was not included in the op therefore not fair play.

ScreamPaste
No, it was not included in the op therefore not fair play.
So you concede and are going to stamp your feet and cry it's unfair, rather than debate? Okay.

NotAllThatEvil
So it's just some hylian with a lot of memories? Does it make any sense to put him against superman under those conditions?

quanchi112
So you concede and are going to stamp your feet and cry it's unfair, rather than debate? Okay. link loses. Do you disagree ?

ScreamPaste
link loses. Do you disagree ?
Why do you believe that Link with the completed triforce loses?

quanchi112
Why do you believe that Link with the completed triforce loses? I don't acknowledge the triforce here. I asked you who you think wins. I won't answer any more questions of yours until you answer mine.

ScreamPaste
Concession accepted then. The OP made his clarification and you refuse to debate the actual thread.

NotAllThatEvil
Do you agree supes looses without his super powers?

quanchi112
Concession accepted then. The OP made his clarification and you refuse to debate the actual thread. The op made no mention of triforce.

quanchi112
Do you agree supes looses without his super powers? Quit trying to alter the thread parameters, biased boy.

ScreamPaste
The op made no mention of triforce.
Yes, he did. I quoted it for you. Cry about it. If you won't argue the thread then that's your loss.

NotAllThatEvil
It never says what kind of sun is shining, and a fair battle field could be under a red sun.

quanchi112
Yes, he did. I quoted it for you. Cry about it. If you won't argue the thread then that's your loss. Arrows of k-nite. Link loses, hard.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>