Donkey Kong vs. Knuckles the Echidna (Sonic Series)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sacred 117
I don't have much information on them, but here's what I've come to understand.

Both have monumental strength
Both fight at hyper speeds (apparently)
Both have punched down moons

Anyways, the fight will take place on mutual ground (per usual), and both will have all items and abilities.

ScreamPaste
Knuckles punched a moon? Huh. Did not know that. Anyone have a source?

NotAllThatEvil
A. Does knuckles get his hyper form?
B. Exactly how fast his DK? I don't remember much speed feats.
C. How smart is DK here?

Sacred 117
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
A. Does knuckles get his hyper form?
B. Exactly how fast his DK? I don't remember much speed feats.
C. How smart is DK here?

A. Yes, but DK also gets his banana juice and any equipment he's known to use.
B. I'm afraid I couldn't tell you. I don't have the sources for it either. I simply picked up on this somewhere.
C. Uhh... how smart is he usually?

Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Knuckles punched a moon? Huh. Did not know that. Anyone have a source?

Apparently. I'd like to see this myself.

NotAllThatEvil
I remember a devolper said knuckles was proportionally as strong as sonic was fast and the hyper form boosts him similar to sonic's super form. I think he handles thos quite nicely.

Sacred 117
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
I remember a devolper said knuckles was proportionally as strong as sonic was fast and the hyper form boosts him similar to sonic's super form. I think he handles thos quite nicely.

I'm not sure what those numbers are. I remember hearing he could lift 100,000 tons or something in Hyper form. It's certainly impressive, but strength and power aren't EXACTLY the same. Since DK's moon feat is confirmed, that puts his striking power at approximately 10 quadrillion megatons (thanks, DEATH BATTLE). If Knuckles has done the same, that would basically even them out in terms of striking power, but we would have to know whether or not Knuckles was at base or in Hyper form at the time to determine consistency.

BloodRain
..blitz because why not.

Villelater
DK has more moves like ground pound and Knuckles is only a little slower than tails...he could glide but i don't think it would help...DK has longer reach but Knuckles is faster...odds are one or the other can win but i say DK more than Knuckles...of course im excluding cinematic feats...this is close in 2D Knuckles has a risky but powerful glide and spindash...but in 3D DK has a roll attack and ground pound maybe even a flip move...it just depends on how it plays out

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.