Terrax vs. Immortal Hercules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Terrax gets his axe & Herc gets his Mace

Who wins?

Mindset
Herc shoves Terrax's axe up his ass.

zopzop
A non-jobbing Terrax breaks Herc.

Mindset
Zop, do you even read comics?

guy222
Terrax should win

pym-ftw
Herc punks him

DTM
A good fight, but Ill go with Hercules in the end.

nwg202
Terrax should win... but he won't.

janus77
It's unfair but, in every forum fight, Terrax is effectively fighting against his own jobbing + the opponent's comparatively competent showings.

Terrax should win this quite comfortably, he's a herald with immense strength, power cosmic axe, flight and speed... but he loses.

zopzop
Originally posted by Mindset
Zop, do you even read comics? Originally posted by janus77
It's unfair but, in every forum fight, Terrax is effectively fighting against his own jobbing + the opponent's comparatively competent showings.

Terrax should win this quite comfortably, he's a herald with immense strength, power cosmic axe, flight and speed... but he loses.
Good thing this is a forum fight and not influenced by PIS/CIS/Writer Armor.

Terrax has gone up against Morg multiple times and given him one hell of a fight. This wasn't them flying around "pew pewing" each other with blasts. This was them going at it H2H till one of them dropped. Terrax looked damn good in those fights. And unless I'm mistaken, Terrax was in his "human host form" and not at his best when those fights went down.

Terrax also took it to the New Warriors + Fantastic Four who Reed had equipped with "Anti-Terrax" weapons. Since Terrax was in his "human host" he wasn't fighting at 100% yet they still couldn't beat him and Reed had to call in the big gun : the Silver Surfer.

And when Terrax gets serious there's this :
http://imageshack.us/a/img153/1948/annihilationheraldsofga.th.jpg

curryman
And the time Iron Man actually beat Terrax, it was pretty clear that he was vastly outgunned and only won because he sacrificed his armour to do the power-cosmic redirection move.

zopzop
Originally posted by curryman
And the time Iron Man actually beat Terrax, it was pretty clear that he was vastly outgunned and only won because he sacrificed his armour to do the power-cosmic redirection move.
Yeah a feat Hercules cannot replicate btw.

curryman
Does Herc have any feats where he reflects stuff with his mace?

I can barely remember anything from older Avengers comics...

Originally posted by zopzop
Yeah a feat Hercules cannot replicate btw.

And that of course big grin

zopzop
Does Herc have any feats where he reflects stuff with his mace?

I can barely remember anything from older Avengers comics...

And that of course big grin
Not that I know of. Speaking of which, Hercules' best QUANTIFIABLE strength feats : pulling Manhattan and the other time straining to hold Manhattan together are SHAT on by Terrax doing this :
http://imageshack.us/a/img204/2676/ff24308lh4.th.jpg

That's Terrax using his power to lift Manhattan INTO space and form a dome around the entire island keeping it's inhabitants safe!

curryman
70s and 80s, when Heralds were more than souped up Iron Men smile

zopzop
70s and 80s, when Heralds were more than souped up Iron Men smile
Terrax's best power feat, the planet buster, happened during Annihilation which is much more recent than the 70s-80s wink

curryman
Terrax's best power feat, the planet buster, happened during Annihilation which is much more recent than the 70s-80s wink

Post-annihilation wink

He needed that feat badly tho.

Annihilation was not kind to him, especially the Gamora bit.

zopzop
Post-annihilation wink

He needed that feat badly tho.

Annihilation was not kind to him, especially the Gamora bit.
Have you seen Gamora in action? She's even staggered Thanos. So that showing can be forgiven. cool

curryman
Have you seen Gamora in action? She's even staggered Thanos. So that showing can be forgiven. cool
Annihilation is almost 10 years ago sad

wtf

zopzop
Annihilation is almost 10 years ago sad

wtf
confused
April, 2007
http://marvel.wikia.com/Annihilation_Heralds_of_Galactus_Vol_1_1

It's recent enough. big grin

curryman
confused
April, 2007
http://marvel.wikia.com/Annihilation_Heralds_of_Galactus_Vol_1_1

It's recent enough. big grin

I was thinking more of the main-event, but I see that it ran from 05 through 07, so I guess we ain't that old after all.

LeonBuco666
Cisless terrax punks herc, but he loses by default of being terrax

zopzop
Not that I know of. Speaking of which, Hercules' best QUANTIFIABLE strength feats : pulling Manhattan and the other time straining to hold Manhattan together are SHAT on by Terrax doing this :
http://imageshack.us/a/img204/2676/ff24308lh4.th.jpg

That's Terrax using his power to lift Manhattan INTO space and form a dome around the entire island keeping it's inhabitants safe!
EDIT -
It was the Invisible Woman that was maintaining the force field around Manhattan not Terrax.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.