Tutinax VS Black adam.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wolverinos
who wins

Bentley
BA did resist the influence of the Medusa Mask once, so he might have a chance against Tuti.

abhilegend
Adam pushes tutinax's shit in.

curryman
I think Tutinax will beat him regardless of how effective the fear-thing is.

Tho Psycho-Pirate DID show that Adam is afraid of something, meaning that it should have some effect.

pym-ftw
Tutinax sends him running

deathlife
Tutinax

janus77
Tutti Frutti.

abhilegend
Originally posted by curryman
I think Tutinax will beat him regardless of how effective the fear-thing is.

Tho Psycho-Pirate DID show that Adam is afraid of something, meaning that it should have some effect.
Nope, the first time it took Grodd and Psycho-pirate sucker attacking him to take adam down.

Also lulz @ comparing Tutinax's fear inducing power to phucking medusa mask.

curryman
Originally posted by abhilegend
Nope, the first time it took Grodd and Psycho-pirate sucker attacking him to take adam down.

Also lulz @ comparing Tutinax's fear inducing power to phucking medusa mask.

Am I comparing? no.

I'm saying Black Adam actually has something he fears, which means that there's something for Tutinax to use.

I also don't think Black Adam can straight up resist the Medusa Mask, he had to kill Psycho Pirate.

abhilegend
Am I comparing? no.

I'm saying Black Adam actually has something he fears, which means that there's something for Tutinax to use.

I also don't think Black Adam can straight up resist the Medusa Mask, he had to kill Psycho Pirate.
Adam can overcome fear. The guy straight up overpowered J'onn's telepathy.

Except he did overcome Medusa mask.

curryman
Adam can overcome fear. The guy straight up overpowered J'onn's telepathy.

Except he did overcome Medusa mask.

Okay. There's no reflecting guilt back onto Tutinax and it isn't telepathy. Nor was J'onn using fear, so that isn't applicable here.

Did not.

abhilegend
Okay. There's no reflecting guilt back onto Tutinax and it isn't telepathy. Nor was J'onn using fear, so that isn't applicable here.

Did not.
Its still a very big willpower feat.

I don't see Psycho-pirate running around in DCU after he used his fear power on Adam, do you?

wolverinos

Did not.

you dont even know the character you are arguing for.
if you knew how tutinax powers work, you would know that with his mental powers which means telepathy he can see his opponents fear, and then he creates an illusion of that fear in his opponents mind.
in other words his fear power is telepathy based and abhilegend over here just gave you a reason why it wont work on adam, case closed.

curryman
Its still a very big willpower feat.

I don't see Psycho-pirate running around in DCU after he used his fear power on Adam, do you?

It is.

lmao, me neither.

Tutinax won't be crippling Adam with his fear-abilities.

SevenShackles
Adam powers threw and kills Tutinax. I see no other acceptable outcome.

JayDaDon

Nope, all he needs is his bare hands shifty

Blue Area Vet
The D.C. tough guy would know what true fear is. Not from Tutty's fear powers, just from getting his a$$ split.

carver9
Good fight and could go either way. Tutinax fear powers will work on Adam though.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by carver9
Good fight and could go either way. Tutinax fear powers will work on Adam though.

Tutinax is basically the Hulk in reverse in that the longer you fight him, the weaker you get. Thor and Tutinex were really fighting evenly and brutally, and Tutinex outlasted him as Thor started to break. He'd do the same to BA, a bullying punk who doesn't have half the heart of Thor, a true hero.

abhilegend
It is.

lmao, me neither.

thumb up

Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Tutinax is basically the Hulk in reverse in that the longer you fight him, the weaker you get. Thor and Tutinex were really fighting evenly and brutally, and Tutinex outlasted him as Thor started to break. He'd do the same to BA, a bullying punk who doesn't have half the heart of Thor, a true hero.
Yeah, look how Thor is fighting Tutinax for so long before Tutinax overpowers him. Tutinax beat the shit out of Thor because he was stronger than him. Thor being a huge pussy who can't overcome his fears was just icing on the cake.

http://s4d2.turboimagehost.com/t1/16109843_Thor_DeiantSaga_03_018.jpg http://s4d2.turboimagehost.com/t1/16109844_Thor_DeiantSaga_03_019.jpg http://s4d2.turboimagehost.com/t1/16109845_Thor_DeiantSaga_03_020.jpg

The last guy who tried that on Adam got his eyes pushed out of his head.

wolverinos

eEhDZN0RFjw

carver9
thumb up

Yeah, look how Thor is fighting Tutinax for so long before Tutinax overpowers him. Tutinax beat the shit out of Thor because he was stronger than him. Thor being a huge pussy who can't overcome his fears was just icing on the cake.

http://s4d2.turboimagehost.com/t1/16109843_Thor_DeiantSaga_03_018.jpg http://s4d2.turboimagehost.com/t1/16109844_Thor_DeiantSaga_03_019.jpg http://s4d2.turboimagehost.com/t1/16109845_Thor_DeiantSaga_03_020.jpg

So the guy that got his eyes pushed out of his head is more durable than Tutinax? Scans of durability fts because Adam sure as hell isn't pushing Tutinax eyes out.

Like I said. The longer the fight progress, the more Tutinax powers would overcome Adam.

Zack Fair
LoL@Tutinax beating Superman but being undecided about Tutinax beating Adam.

abhilegend
So the guy that got his eyes pushed out of his head is more durable than Tutinax? Scans of durability fts because Adam sure as hell isn't pushing Tutinax eyes out.

Like I said. The longer the fight progress, the more Tutinax powers would overcome Adam.
That was in response to Tutinax's fear powers. Adam has a very good record against telepathy.

Nah, adam would beat him before too long. Tutinax doesn't have too many durability feats. Thena beat his ass and a normal deviant with an energy rod also KTFO him.

abhilegend
It is like nobody knows that Tutinax is a pre-existing character and has some very low showings.

Blue Area Vet
That was in response to Tutinax's fear powers. Adam has a very good record against telepathy.

Nah, adam would beat him before too long. Tutinax doesn't have too many durability feats. Thena beat his ass and a normal deviant with an energy rod also KTFO him.

Um, so does Thor, even though you denied every example that was presented to you. There is nothing to indicate that BA's psi resistance is stronger than Thor's.

Having said that, it's not necessarily telepathy. Not described that way.

carver9
Originally posted by Zack Fair
LoL@Tutinax beating Superman but being undecided about Tutinax beating Adam.

Who's undecided about Tutinax beating Adam? I put Adam above most Heralds, a lot of them but like I said in my last post, Tutinax fear power will overcome him.

carver9
Um, so does Thor, even though you denied every example that was presented to you. There is nothing to indicate that BA's psi resistance is stronger than Thor's.

Exactly.

ABHI believes it was some type of PSI attack...no. We clearly see Tutinax entire body glowing in some type of red mass during that fight.

Also, lets not forget Tutinax was combating at light speed, something Adam has never displayed.

Blue Area Vet
Who's undecided about Tutinax beating Adam? I put Adam above most Heralds, a lot of them but like I said in my last post, Tutinax fear power will overcome him.

On a side note, Hulk would beat the dog $hit out of the D.C. Namor imposter.

Zack Fair
Who's undecided about Tutinax beating Adam? I put Adam above most Heralds, a lot of them but like I said in my last post, Tutinax fear power will overcome him. LOL@Adam above most heralds.

All right. I won't bother.

abhilegend

Of course not, if some fear power cripples him. Adam overpowered fear power of Medusa mask which has made entire planets go mad by inducing fear in their population. You are essentially a marvel zombie who knows nothing about DC characters.

Wouldn't matter if its psi or not. Adam overpowered a more powerful fear inducing power. Tutinax isn't going to do shit here.Originally posted by carver9
Exactly.

ABHI believes it was some type of PSI attack...no. We clearly see Tutinax entire body glowing in some type of red mass during that fight.

Also, lets not forget Tutinax was combating at light speed, something Adam has never displayed.
facepalm

Tutinax and Thor were in a room where light slowed down, he wasn't fighting at lightspeed.

carver9
A room where light SLOWED down, not give light speed reaction.

Golgo13
Adam rips his head off and punts it to tha MOON!

Zack Fair
dur

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Golgo13
Adam rips his head off and punts it to tha MOON!

And then you woke up feeling a little moist. embarrasment

abhilegend
A room where light SLOWED down, not give light speed reaction.
Are you feeling right carver?

carver9
Are you feeling right carver?

Yeah...I'm ok bud. Remember, going into a room where light SLOWED DOWN doesnt mean you get light speed reaction. Slowing something down doesn't "give" you super speed. If I was driving 60 mph and I went into a room that slowed me down to 50 mph, then...

laughing out loud

Can't believe I have to explain this.

Blue Area Vet
thumb up

How the hell would you know how long the fight took? laughing out loud Damn, I am embarrassed you even try these nonsense arguments.

abhilegend
Yeah...I'm ok bud. Remember, going into a room where light SLOWED DOWN doesnt mean you get light speed reaction. Slowing something down doesn't "give" you super speed. If I was driving 60 mph and I went into a room that slowed me down to 50 mph, then...

laughing out loud

Can't believe I have to explain this.
It was just light that slowed down in that room. It wasn't a time dilation. Have you even read the comic?

abhilegend
How the hell would you know how long the fight took? laughing out loud Damn, I am embarrassed you even try these nonsense arguments.
Because unlike you, I can actually read scans. Have you finished blowing off every marvel character you could find?

Zack Fair
Poor Thor. Man....****ing Tutinax.

Wonder how long its going to take before Thor gets a rematch and kicks his ass.

Blue Area Vet

I'm sure he'll kick his ass and Superman's ass in the future. smokin'

Zack Fair
Nigga plz.

And I think its only a matter of time before a Thor writer has him get some payback the same way he got payback on Rulk.

Blue Area Vet
Of course not, if some fear power cripples him. Adam overpowered fear power of Medusa mask which has made entire planets go mad by inducing fear in their population. You are essentially a marvel zombie who knows nothing about DC characters.

Wouldn't matter if its psi or not. Adam overpowered a more powerful fear inducing power. Tutinax isn't going to do shit here.
facepalm

So how come I know you just bullshitted the Medusa Mask as being a "
Fear Inducing power?" Nice try. Oh, and start proving.

abhilegend
Marvel fanboys live in hope.

Blue Area Vet
Nigga plz.

And I think its only a matter of time before a Thor writer has him get some payback the same way he got payback on Rulk.

Really? N-Word? Interesting...

Please don't talk about anyone's writing. Did Superman get revenge on Doomsday? Okay.

Zack Fair
LoL. Did I hurt your feelings?

Why not? And yes. Superman has kicked a lot of Doomsday ass.

Blue Area Vet
Marvel fanboys live in hope.

Superman fanboys are still trying to figure out how a average Ironman movie could kick the ass of supposedly the best Superman movie of all time. The reason is your characters largely SUCK. Deal with it.

wolverinos
And then you woke up feeling a little moist. embarrasment

you actually imagining KMC members getting moist?
UTiTPVaHveE

Blue Area Vet
LoL. Did I hurt your feelings?

Why not? And yes. Superman has kicked a lot of Doomsday ass.

So, what's the difference?

Zack Fair
You just lost me.

wolverinos

count the hits that were landed and you can get the idea ....this fight ended within several blows and concluded by tutinax owning thor.

wolverinos
Really? N-Word? Interesting...

Please don't talk about anyone's writing. Did Superman get revenge on Doomsday? Okay.

what about the N word? i am black and i dont see whats the big deal about it, if we call ourselves nigga this and nigga that we shouldnt be surprised people use that term.

and yes superman got revenge, read some DC.

abhilegend
So how come I know you just bullshitted the Medusa Mask as being a "
Fear Inducing power?" Nice try. Oh, and start proving.
So you think Psycho-pirate wasn't inducing fear in Adam here?

http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/3388/137580-infinite_crisis_06_19_super.jpg

Look where it got him.

Medusa mask has made entire planets go mad by inducing fear.

Zack Fair
that ownage is so awesome needs to be put in ownage thread again

abhilegend
Superman fanboys are still trying to figure out how a average Ironman movie could kick the ass of supposedly the best Superman movie of all time. The reason is your characters largely SUCK. Deal with it.
Talking about movies now? You are really that desperate?

wolverinos

did a superman drawing steal your girlfriend that you are so butt hurt with a fictional character?

Blue Area Vet
You just lost me.

Before that, you lost me.

Blue Area Vet
So you think Psycho-pirate wasn't inducing fear in Adam here?

http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/3388/137580-infinite_crisis_06_19_super.jpg

Look where it got him.

Medusa mask has made entire planets go mad by inducing fear.

Planets of herald level characters? Great, he killed the guy before he got started. That wouldn't work again Tutinax, genius. Tutinax powers don't work like that, they build over the fight. Also, Tutinex wouldn't tell BA his powers ahead of time like that retarded D.C. jobber. Thanks for the scans.

abhilegend
Planets of herald level characters? Great, he killed the guy before he got started. That wouldn't work again Tutinax, genius. Tutinax powers don't work like that, they build over the fight. Also, Tutinex wouldn't tell BA his powers ahead of time like that retarded D.C. jobber. Thanks for the scans.
Haha, what? Planets full of heralds? Medusa mask>>>Tutinax and psycho-pirate was using it on adam and failed or did you miss plain words this time?

So essentially it didn't work on adam because it was from DC and Tutinax's powers would since he's from marvel? You are like carver on steroids.

Blue Area Vet
Haha, what? Planets full of heralds? Medusa mask>>>Tutinax and psycho-pirate was using it on adam and failed or did you miss plain words this time?

So essentially it didn't work on adam because it was from DC and Tutinax's powers would since he's from marvel? You are like carver on steroids.

No silly, it's more like I told you the first time. After you get over yourself, go back and read what I actually wrote. Not just the parts you twisted around, the entire thing. It's all in there.

abhilegend
No silly, it's more like I told you the first time. After you get over yourself, go back and read what I actually wrote. Not just the parts you twisted around, the entire thing. It's all in there.
So why would Tutinax's powers would work on Adam when he overpowered a far more powerful weapon in medusa mask? Because its from marvel?

Blue Area Vet
So why would Tutinax's powers would work on Adam when he overpowered a far more powerful weapon in medusa mask? Because its from marvel?

Now you are just being an ass. Either read what I wrote or get someone to help you with reading comprehension.

abhilegend
Now you are just being an ass. Either read what I wrote or get someone to help you with reading comprehension.
And you're being a petulant child throwing a tantrum. Why don't you explain it again kid?

Blue Area Vet
And you're being a petulant child throwing a tantrum. Why don't you explain it again kid?

Because I am not willing to feed your laziness. Obviously you are stalling on top of lying. You know what the hell I said that you left out of your reply. You do this shit all the time because you don't debate with a lick of honest or integrity.

abhilegend
Because I am not willing to feed your laziness. Obviously you are stalling on top of lying. You know what the hell I said that you left out of your reply. You do this shit all the time because you don't debate with a lick of honest or integrity.
Again being a child throwing a tantrum. What's stopping you from quoting the post where you explained this?

Blue Area Vet
Again being a child throwing a tantrum. What's stopping you from quoting the post where you explained this?

Because I don't have to quote myself. In a back and forth written conversation, it's up to each individual to write the communication and the other to receive it. I wrote it, it's up to you to acknowledge the points I made. If you don't want to, I'll accept that for what it is, but I am not going to grant your idiotic request to quote myself when you already responded to half of the content. What, you don't know where my post is now? Whenever you are done being passive aggressive....

abhilegend
Because I don't have to quote myself. In a back and forth written conversation, it's up to each individual to write the communication and the other to receive it. I wrote it, it's up to you to acknowledge the points I made. If you don't want to, I'll accept that for what it is, but I am not going to grant your idiotic request to quote myself when you already responded to half of the content. What, you don't know where my post is now? Whenever you are done being passive aggressive....
So nothing at all as I know. I destroyed all your arguments and your only point was that Psycho-pirate is a DC jobber and Turinax is from marvel so his powers would work on adam. Anything else kid?

Blue Area Vet
So nothing at all as I know. I destroyed all your arguments and your only point was that Psycho-pirate is a DC jobber and Turinax is from marvel so his powers would work on adam. Anything else kid?

Yes. You were too pu$$y to respond to the actual points I made so you replaced my words with lies in typical cowardice fashion. I said NOTHING about Tutinex being from Marvel, but don't let that stop you now. I'm not sure who you think you are fooling other than yourself being that my post is still in the thread. I know it's comfortable in your Fortress Of Solid Waste.

Stoic
Even if Tutinax's powers did not work 100% on Adam due to some enchantment they will have a partial effect on him like they did with Thor. We all have seen how powerful Thor's willpower is, and we all know that he has his fathers protection on him which is quite powerful to say the least. The deviant's powers will certainly work on a magical individual such as Thor, Black Adam, Wonder Woman.. etc... This is and was evident. Adam may win but I have my doubts on the majority share holder of the ass whoop.

abhilegend
Yes. You were too pu$$y to respond to the actual points I made so you replaced my words with lies in typical cowardice fashion. I said NOTHING about Tutinex being from Marvel, but don't let that stop you now. I'm not sure who you think you are fooling other than yourself being that my post is still in the thread. I know it's comfortable in your Fortress Of Solid Waste.
Haha. Now you are just throwing a fit. Repeat your points if you have anything here. Don't be such a petulant kid. Keep this up and you will not be around much longer.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Stoic
Even if Tutinax's powers did not work 100% on Adam due to some enchantment they will have a partial effect on him like they did with Thor. We all have seen how powerful Thor's willpower is, and we all know that he has his fathers protection on him which is quite powerful to say the least. The deviant's powers will certainly work on a magical individual such as Thor, Black Adam, Wonder Woman.. etc... This is and was evident. Adam may win but I have my doubts on the majority share holder of the ass whoop.

What I don't get is why some people think this prick can't lose a fight? In THIS particular match up there is more reason to believe he would lose than he would win, plain an simple.

Stoic
What I don't get is why some people think this prick can't lose a fight? In THIS particular match up there is more reason to believe he would lose than he would win, plain an simple.

Speed and maneuverability are on Teth's side, but I would give Tutinax the strength edge, while they both are about equal in terms of toughness. Tutinax has the psionic advantage. Yeah this could go either way, but in no way is Teth walking all over a guy that defeated Thor. Not happening brother.

Bentley
BA is inferior to Thor, that probably is enough of a point for most people.

Blue Area Vet
Speed and maneuverability are on Teth's side, but I would give Tutinax the strength edge, while they both are about equal in terms of toughness. Tutinax has the psionic advantage. Yeah this could go either way, but in no way is Teth walking all over a guy that defeated Thor. Not happening brother.

The biggest factor in this whole thing is that Teth will have no way of knowing about Tut's power and how it works. It will sneak up on him.

Stoic
The biggest factor in this whole thing is that Teth will have no way of knowing about Tut's power and how it works. It will sneak up on him.

Exactly. There is also hard evidence that both Deviants and Eternals possess incredible powers that can affect the mightiest of beings in the Marvel U. Take Thanos for example. BA may resist a portion of it, so as to not get floored straight out, but immunity? Hell naw.

carver9
Don't know if Adam is faster...Tutinax is fighting at the speed of light.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/16407871/12-07-2011-16.jpg.html

abhilegend

That was the room slowing the light down. It wasn't a lightspeed battle, it has been explained to you several times.

Zack Fair
Speed and maneuverability are on Teth's side, but I would give Tutinax the strength edge, while they both are about equal in terms of toughness. Tutinax has the psionic advantage. Yeah this could go either way, but in no way is Teth walking all over a guy that convincingly defeated Thor. Not happening brother. Made a ninja edit, but

thumb up

-Pr-
yeah, if y'all can't play nice or ignore each other, there'sz gonna be bannings.

Badabing
Be glad Pr got here first because I had every intention of handing out warnings. Blue Area Vet and Wolverinos, the next time I see you either of you go at each other I will warn you both. Put each other on ignore or test me and see what happens.

Edit: And the people trolling on the periphery are not exempt from warnings either.

abhilegend
Heel mod or hippie mod?

wolverinos

as ABHI explained it was the room slowing down the light as was explained.
if you want to take it in a direct way then its saying their combat slowed down the light which means the speed of light was slower than them.
do you honestly believe they fought faster than speed of light? if that would be the case they would find themselves in another dimension or time period by now...

Tony Stark
Black Adam is my favorite DC character but, he's definitely not pushing in Tutinax's shit. It's a GREAT fight... although, I'm undecided on a winner.

iceman24567
Yeah good fight

carver9
Originally posted by wolverinos
as ABHI explained it was the room slowing down the light as was explained.
if you want to take it in a direct way then its saying their combat slowed down the light which means the speed of light was slower than them.
do you honestly believe they fought faster than speed of light? if that would be the case they would find themselves in another dimension or time period by now...

We clearly see them fighting at super speed.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/16407870/12-07-2011-15.jpg.html

Your assumption doesn't make a bit of sense.

wolverinos
We clearly see them fighting at super speed.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/16407870/12-07-2011-15.jpg.html

Your assumption doesn't make a bit of sense.

super speed =\= speed of light.
and i can even argue with you it wasnt at super speed at all.
what makes you believe they were fighting at super speed? the preety pictures that show extracted motions and put a spotlight on the movement? i can show you tons of those in every street leveler fight, does that mean batman is fighting at super speeds as well?

iceman24567
carver where does it actually say they are fighting at lightspeed? Seriously if you cant understand the text then just shut up

iceman24567
super speed =\= speed of light.
and i can even argue with you it wasnt at super speed at all.
what makes you believe they were fighting at super speed? the preety pictures that show extracted motions and put a spotlight on the movement? i can show you tons of those in every street leveler fight, does that mean batman is fighting at super speeds as well? He knows this already but having a skewed interpretation of events is his thing.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Badabing
Be glad Pr got here first because I had every intention of handing out warnings. Blue Area Vet and Wolverinos, the next time I see you either of you go at each other I will warn you both. Put each other on ignore or test me and see what happens.

Edit: And the people trolling on the periphery are not exempt from warnings either.

As you can plainly see, I followed your instructions to ignore him. I send and alert because he continued to follow ME around and defy your directives. I have not responded to his nonsense at all.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by iceman24567
He knows this already but having a skewed interpretation of events is his thing.

What do you think is happening and what is the dialogue and the art trying to show us?

JBL
What do you think is happening and what is the dialogue and the art trying to show us? he has no idea.

Rage.Of.Olympus
if that would be the case they would find themselves in another dimension or time period by now...

I don't know whether they fought at the speed of light or not but there's conclusive rule saying going at light speed means you time travel or dimension hop.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Anyways, based on his fight with Thor, Tutinax obviously crushes Adam. It's hard to judge Tutinax's physical stats completely objectively due to his mental powers but it ultimately doesn't really matter because the result is the same.

I don't understand what people's obsession is with this character. In his first appearance he was clearly much stronger then Eternals and the writer even threw in some kind of new power to further his potency.

Black Adam was losing to Captain f*cking Nazi at one point and had to resort to Shazam but you don't see anyone making threads about him.

iceman24567
What do you think is happening and what is the dialogue and the art trying to show us? Doesnt really matter

Blue Area Vet
Doesnt really matter

It doesn't matter? What kind of response is that? You said it's not them moving at light speed, but you don't want to talk about what actually is going on? I don't understand that response at all.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by JBL
he has no idea.

Based on his cop out response I think you are right. I am not exactly sure how fast they are going, although I do think they are supposed to be fighting at high speed per the panels. I just don't know what else the light comment could mean.

SevenShackles
After reading the comments here I change my mind, I think Black Adam loses the majority but still takes his share of wins. This is in no way a stomp in anyone's Favor.

iceman24567
It doesn't matter? What kind of response is that? You said it's not them moving at light speed, but you don't want to talk about what actually is going on? I don't understand that response at all. Its fact that they aren't moving at lightspeed which was my point i dont give a shit about anything else or your irrelevant questions move on.

Blue Area Vet
Its fact that they aren't moving at lightspeed which was my point i dont give a shit about anything else or your irrelevant questions move on.

LOL, no it's not a fact. What makes your interpretation more valid than anyone else's? Get over yourself.

Duncan_MacLeod
The destroyer of threads, Quan113 is nearly upon you.

BEWARE!!!!!

Prepare for JUDGEment

iceman24567
LOL, no it's not a fact. What makes your interpretation more valid than anyone else's? Get over yourself. It is fact the text is pretty clear it does not say they are moving at lightspeed get a clue erm

Golgo13
Originally posted by Duncan_MacLeod
The destroyer of threads, Quan113 is nearly upon you.

BEWARE!!!!!

Prepare for JUDGEment

laughing out loud

Blue Area Vet
It is fact the text is pretty clear it does not say they are moving at lightspeed get a clue erm

True, which does not necessarily mean they are not moving at light speed. Obviously there is a reference to light slowing down, which you don't give a shit about according to you. Writers don't always spoon feed the audience like they used to in the days of narrated comics.

Golgo13
So, we all agree they weren't moving at light speed? Cool. thumb up

iceman24567
True, which does not necessarily mean they are not moving at light speed. Obviously there is a reference to light slowing down, which you don't give a shit about according to you. Writers don't always spoon feed the audience like they used to in the days of narrated comics. I wouldnt have a problem if the writer changed it later on but carver jumping the gun isnt new and hes brought that instance up several times in the past couple days.

carver9

They couldn't have since the room was slowing them down. The writer gave us a clear indication on how fast they were going.

Blue Area Vet

Negative. I think they could be but I am not sure.

Golgo13
Negative. I think they could be but I am not sure.

It is iffy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.