Wonder Woman Vs The Marvel Ladies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No prep..

If Wonder Woman fought each one 1 on 1
who of the Marvel ladies would either win, or gain Wonder Womans respect for battle even if she beat them?

Wonder Woman

Vs

Ms.Marvel
Storm
Madusa
Rogue
Valkyrie
Sersi
Psylocke
Crystal
Emma Frost
She-Hulk
Spectrum
Namora
Gamora
Scarlet Witch (Classic)

Wonder Woman is fresh after each fight..

-Pr-
no expression

pym-ftw
Mantis kills Op for not including her.

-Pr-
Oh, it's one on one... Right.

pym-ftw
Capt.Marvel
Rogue
Sersi
Spectrum
Gamora
Scarlet Witch
Phylla Vell
Mantis
Magik

These are women who could give Diana a real fight

curryman
Magik's nothing but big-talk.

Think I'd take Rogue or Sersi over her stick out tongue

pym-ftw
Off my list only Phylla & Sersi I think pull a majority

curryman
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Off my list only Phylla & Sersi I think pull a majority

Phyla's so ****ing incompetent I wouldn't trust her to do the grocery-shopping smile

It's Sersi for me, and that's just barely.

LeonBuco666
Sersi and she hulk(only red SH), though

StyleTime
Diana would 1-2 shot most of 'em.

LeonBuco666
And gamora could give her a beastly fight

Supermex
Originally posted by -Pr-
Oh, it's one on one... Right.

Yes its one on one fights..
Kool to add any other Marvel ladies anyone can think of..
Plz no aunt May lol

Supermex
I'm thinking Gamora and Sersi are her toughtest fights..

Who's Mantits? LoL
What can she do?

Cogito
WW beats everyone listed, most really easily.

Supermex
Originally posted by Cogito
WW beats everyone listed, most really easily.

I think we all know that..
Really just asking who would give her, her toughtest fight? Win or lose

curryman
Does the current WW still have her truesight?

Cogito
How does Gamora make WW struggle at all?

nwg202
Magik Sersi Spectrum Hela Snowbird

Lord Feron
I saw a scene with Valkerie (i think) like somewhat in "true" form, whooped a massive lineup of marvel females. Without much difficulty, out skilling them and out muscling them.

Blue Area Vet

The same way she makes everyone else struggle.

ares834

She doesn't.

LeonBuco666
Gamora staggered thanos, thats a feat which your favourite hero's favourite hero could do jk but really that feat alone makes her a match for diana

curryman
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
Gamora staggered thanos, thats a feat which your favourite hero's favourite hero could do jk but really that feat alone makes her a match for diana

No.

That feat alone does not make her a match for Diana.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Supermex
Who wins?
No prep..

If Wonder Woman fought each one 1 on 1
who of the Marvel ladies would either win, or gain Wonder Womans respect for battle even if she beat them?

Wonder Woman

Vs

Ms.Marvel- Honorable fight, earns respect
Storm- Ditto
Madusa- Nasty fight
Rogue- Rogue presents are real threat, but gets edged out
Valkyrie- Bloodbath. In pure form, they are even.
Sersi- Sersi beats her
Psylocke- Psylocke does not present a great challenge
Crystal- Nice challenge, nothing Diana can't handle
Emma Frost- Depend on how literally she is supposed to be immue to psi
She-Hulk- tough fight
Spectrum- Spectrum will have a hard time hurting her and vise versa
Namora- Diana
Gamora- Dead even. Diana is in trouble if Gamor has Godslayer
Scarlet Witch (Classic)- Could cause big problems for her

Wonder Woman is fresh after each fight..

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by curryman
No.

That feat alone does not make her a match for Diana.

It's not that feat alone, it's her entire history.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by ares834
She doesn't.

LOL, then you must not know Gamora as a character. She has super strength, speed, healing, skill, everything beside flight to match up with Diana. Furthermore, she would be supremely confident in combat as she always is. Don't tell me a character that can challenge Thanos and Thor in hand to hand can not compete with Diana.

LeonBuco666
No.

That feat alone does not make her a match for Diana. yes, it does, when we've seen many powerful characters who are around diana's level, attack an thanos not even blinking, imo gamora gices her one hell of a fight, probably even

curryman
yes, it does, when we've seen many powerful characters who are around diana's level, an thanos not even blinking, imo gamora gices her one hell of a fight, probably even

She jumped at him and got him with a nerve-strike, that was ultimately ineffective because of his durability no expression

LeonBuco666
I agree it was ineffective, but she still managed to stagger him, odin couldnt do that with surfers help, couldnt even budge him

h1a8
And gamora could give her a beastly fight WW is astronomically stronger and much faster. WW would beat Supergirl for crying out loud.

ares834
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
LOL, then you must not know Gamora as a character. She has super strength, speed, healing, skill, everything beside flight to match up with Diana. Furthermore, she would be supremely confident in combat as she always is. Don't tell me a character that can challenge Thanos and Thor in hand to hand can not compete with Diana.

no expression

curryman
I agree it was ineffective, but she still managed to stagger him, odin couldnt do that with surfers help, couldnt even budge him
Your reasoning is flawed.

Seek help.

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by h1a8
WW is astronomically stronger and much faster. WW would beat Supergirl for crying out loud. laughing out loud

ares834

facepalm

LeonBuco666
Your reasoning is flawed.

Seek help. yiur mistaken, odin amd surfer both blasted thanos, not even moving him, gamora attacks him and staggers him, she is skilled(extremely) an confident(always a factor in fights) and fast an strong she can go at it with diana, end of story

Zack Fair
LoL@Gamora giving Diana a fight based solely on her staggering Thanos.

-Pr-
Gamora > Odin?

the Darkone
where's meggan, snow bird, tailsman

Supermex
Gamora is a beast, but in the end Wonder Woman bears her

h1a8
laughing out loud WW can lift more than millions of tons. She is stronger than D.C. Hercules (who completed the infamous trials). Gamora can lift around 70 tons or so. This is a vast difference. Diana has traveled at the speed of light and moved her limbs much faster than light. Gamora prehaps can travel 100mph or less. Again this is a vast difference.

Thanos isn't nigh durable against piercing attacks, pressure points, or blunt force attacks. Gamora hit Thanos in a very weak spot (a pressure point.) Pressure points are gods in comics. They work on nearly anyone regardless of strength. But they are extremely hard to land on a trained and experience fighter, especially one who has shown ftl reflexes many times. Diana can seriously one or two shot Gamora before she can blink. Open a Supergirl vs. Gamora thread and it will be closed for spite. WW has beat Supergirl in comics.

WW is many times faster than Gamora
WW can fly
WW is many times stronger than Gamora
WW is probably more skilled than Gamora
WW has one shot options in the lasso

WW is better than Gamora in almost everyway imaginable.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by -Pr-
Gamora > Odin? Gamora > Hawkeye

iceman24567
Diana would decisively beat Gamora the only real challenges are Sersi and Magik

h1a8
laughing out loud WW can lift more than millions of tons. She is stronger than D.C. Hercules (who completed the infamous trials). Gamora can lift around 70 tons or so. This is a vast difference. Diana has traveled at the speed of light and moved her limbs much faster than light. Gamora prehaps can travel 100mph or less. Again this is a vast difference.

Thanos isn't nigh durable against piercing attacks, pressure points, or blunt force attacks. Gamora hit Thanos in a very weak spot (a pressure point.) Pressure points are gods in comics. They work on nearly anyone regardless of strength. But they are extremely hard to land on a trained and experience fighter, especially one who has shown ftl reflexes many times. High end Diana can seriously one or two shot Gamora. Open a Supergirl vs. Gamora thread and it will be closed for spite. WW has beat Supergirl in comics.

WW can fly

nwg202
WW isn't losing to Gamora

Zack Fair
No one said she did.

nwg202
Originally posted by Zack Fair
No one said she did.

My bad, WW isn't going to struggle with Gamora.

abhilegend
Diana would beat the shit out of Gamora, don't be ridiculous.

Blue Area Vet
WW is astronomically stronger and much faster. WW would beat Supergirl for crying out loud.

Yeah. No she isn't. Again, she proved she could hang with Thor and Thanos, and Maxxam, all of which would paint the floor with Amazon blood.

Blue Area Vet
LoL@Gamora giving Diana a fight based solely on her staggering Thanos.

LOL at you saying it's based solely on staggering Thanos and ignoring everything else.

Blue Area Vet
WW can lift more than millions of tons. She is stronger than D.C. Hercules (who completed the infamous trials). Gamora can lift around 70 tons or so. This is a vast difference. Diana has traveled at the speed of light and moved her limbs much faster than light. Gamora prehaps can travel 100mph or less. Again this is a vast difference.

Thanos isn't nigh durable against piercing attacks, pressure points, or blunt force attacks. Gamora hit Thanos in a very weak spot (a pressure point.) Pressure points are gods in comics. They work on nearly anyone regardless of strength. But they are extremely hard to land on a trained and experience fighter, especially one who has shown ftl reflexes many times. Diana can seriously one or two shot Gamora before she can blink. Open a Supergirl vs. Gamora thread and it will be closed for spite. WW has beat Supergirl in comics.

WW can fly

laughing

Just laughing

Funny how insecure you D.C. athletic supporters are. As soon as there is a real challenge, you go into "speedblitz a cosmic fart through your heart" mode. Tell Diana I'm pulling for her the next time Deathstroke shows up.

Blue Area Vet
Gamora > Hawkeye

Hawkeye > Krona

h1a8
laughing

Just laughing

Funny how insecure you D.C. athletic supporters are. As soon as there is a real challenge, you go into "speedblitz a cosmic fart through your heart" mode. Tell Diana I'm pulling for her the next time Deathstroke shows up. don't forget about the billions of tons vs 70 tons. Comic characters sometimes conform to who they are fighting. Thor vs. Spidey. Colossus vs. Gladiator, Spidey vs firelord, etc.

That's why we use full capacity here. Diana would one shot slade with utter ease. Lowballing contradicts full capacity.

Blue Area Vet
don't forget about the billions of tons vs 70 tons. Comic characters sometimes conform to who they are fighting. Thor vs. Spidey. Colossus vs. Gladiator, Spidey vs firelord, etc.

That's why we use full capacity here. Diana would one shot slade with utter ease. Lowballing contradicts full capacity.

Okay, then stop lowballing Gamora. Gamora is stronger than class 70 because plain and simple, the scale is WAY off. I think the tanker Namor lifted is a few hundred times greater than 70 tons. Also, if the fight sometimes conforms to the opponent, the Gamora has fought Thanas, Maxxam and Thor with success. Why would she not conform to Diana?

pym-ftw
Gamora can give Diana a fight for a bit but she can't pull wins, not sure why we needed two pages of literally no substance to argue this.

Lol @ H1 and his insanity

golem370
Sundragon- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix2/sundragon.htm
Her/Kismet- http://marvel.wikia.com/Ayesha

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by golem370
Sundragon- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix2/sundragon.htm
Her/Kismet- http://marvel.wikia.com/Ayesha

Celestial Maddonna version of Mantis would beat her as well.

Paul Calf
Celestial Maddonna version of Mantis would beat her as well.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

golem370
Mantis was either stalemated or defeated by Moondragon in hand to hand combat she used Mantis' own move against her.

pym-ftw
Moondragon could probably beat Diana aswell

LeonBuco666
I think that was the most pointless, emptiest, dullest debate ive ever seen.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.