Tutinax vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wolverinos
superman is bloodlusted, who wins.

Zack Fair
Superman.

Branlor Swift
You've made four Tutinax threads in a row.

People like you become serial killers.

curryman
Give Tutinax a rest.

Superman's too smart to lose.

wolverinos
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
You've made four Tutinax threads in a row.

People like you become serial killers.

you are following me around, people like you become serial killers.

-Pr-
Guys, give it a rest.

wolverinos, the tutinax threads should be enough for now.

Branlor Swift
Posting two (now three) times in two different threads equals following...

That's serial killing logic.

Also, Tutinax was fighting Thor at lightspeed, and was tanking everything. Tutinax wins.

wolverinos
Posting two (now three) times in two different threads equals following...

That's serial killing logic.

following me in different threads and wanting my attention, people like you become serial killers.

wolverinos
Originally posted by -Pr-
Guys, give it a rest.

wolverinos, the tutinax threads should be enough for now.

sure, i got no other ideas who to put him up against... maybe doomsday? but i will let it go smile

"Id"
Tutinax

ares834
Superman.

Bentley
Kal should win a hard earned victory.

wolverinos
Superman

SevenShackles
I think tutinax could pull a good amount ogpf wins but I think superman would squeak on by with the slight majority. Superman 6/10

Galan007
Bran's a cereal killer. I agree. thumb up

Branlor Swift
I could murder some Fruit Loops right now, or if I was of a different race, Fruity Hoops.

wolverinos
damn i miss the old flintstones chocolate cereals, cant find them no more sad

the Darkone
Tutinax

janus77
I could murder some Fruit Loops right now, or if I was of a different race, Fruity Hoops.
Gay Basketballers are a race? confused

deathlife
Tutinax.

Paul Calf
Superman

carver9
Tutinax.

Zack Fair
Shut up.

carver9
Originally posted by Zack Fair I agree Carver.i

I know you do.

Zack Fair
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-tqNYdn_cIMc/UJf0LpDmeZI/AAAAAAAAAtk/y1AQwBzkm60/s1600/Drinking-Superman-GIF-superman-the-movie-18139334-302-347.gif

-Pr-
That's a horrible edit.

pym-ftw
Tutinax

Blue Area Vet
No question, Tut. There is no way Superman would know of Big T's power and would succumb to it like anyone else. I don't know what the counter argument is. Please don't tell me that Superman fears nothing.

Zack Fair
Bloodlusted Superman won't be letting any fear get to him.

He will straight up beat the shit out of Tutinax, and if the ****er still stands he will throw him into space.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Bloodlusted Superman won't be letting any fear get to him.

He will straight up beat the shit out of Tutinax, and if the ****er still stands he will throw him into space.

Blood lusted negates ones fears? No, I don't think that's how Tutinax's power works. And why is Superman "bloodlusted" anyway? D.C. posters have no problems stacking the deck!

abhilegend
Before somebody else claims Tutinax was fighting at lightspeed, he and Thor were in a room where light slowed down not that they were fighting at superspeed.

Superman beats the shit out of him. Using fear against him is useless, Brainiac 13 threw fears of everyone on earth in his mind and that only made him fight harder.

Zack Fair
Does not negate them, but given how he is bloodlusted I could see trying to mess with Superman's fears only piss him off more.

A bloodlusted Superman would be all over Tutinax's face.

Because the thread started wanted it to be? I dunno if he has an agenda or not. Make a regular Superman vs Tutinax thread if it bothers you that much.

carver9
Superman being blood lusted makes him fight sloppy (points to the Sacrifice...Superman Wonder Woman fight).

Blue Area Vet
Does not negate them, but given how he is bloodlusted I could see trying to mess with Superman's fears only piss him off more.

A bloodlusted Superman would be all over Tutinax's face.

Because the thread started wanted it to be? I dunno if he has an agenda or not. Make a regular Superman vs Tutinax thread if it bothers you that much.

That just it, Superman would not be more pissed off because he wouldn't even know it was happening. I would argue that Superman would have to beat him early in the fight, similar to a fight with Hulk. Furthermore how exactly is Superman going to put him down? Thor was hitting Tut with two handed hammer swings in the mouth and Tut was unfazed.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by carver9
Superman being blood lusted makes him fight sloppy (points to the Sacrifice...Superman Wonder Woman fight). Is that the fight where he thinks he is fighting Doomsday?

Because if it is PR has gone over this a few times.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
That just it, Superman would not be more pissed off because he wouldn't even know it was happening. I would argue that Superman would have to beat him early in the fight, similar to a fight with Hulk. Furthermore how exactly is Superman going to put him down? Thor was hitting Tut with two handed hammer swings in the mouth and Tut was unfazed. By repeatedly punching his face until he drops. Are we to assume Tutinax is not going to drop because Thor failed to drop him with a few blows? Like I said earlier Superman will throw him into space if he sees Tutinax just smiling there tanking his punches.

He is bloodlusted, not stupid.

carver9
Is that the fight where he thinks he is fighting Doomsday?

Because if it is PR has gone over this a few times.

Pr said that isn't a good fight to use as a deciding factor on how a Wonder Woman and Superman fight would play out. He was blood lusted.

Zack Fair
Which would play out the same way here. Superman believed he was fighting something else. He fought accordingly to the enemy he thought he was fighting. That is not the same thing here. He will be fighting exactly what he sees and what he sees is a huge ******* who pissed him off for some reason.

carver9
Which still made him fight sloppy. Being bloodlusted doesn't make you more powerful, it hinders you, make you fight sloppy, in a rage, not thinking.

Zack Fair
How does the point that Superman's efficiency was probably affected because he thought he was fighting a different being elude you?

It does make one fight harder and hold back a hell of a lot less, regardless of combat efficiency.

So lets not try to pretend Superman being bloodlusted would make him weaker.

Zack Fair
Superman was completely pissed off at Darkseid because of everything he did to Kara. Superman did not fight like an idiot. Instead he took the fight near the sun, where he got amped and beat the living shit out of Darkseid.

abhilegend
Superman being blood lusted makes him fight sloppy (points to the Sacrifice...Superman Wonder Woman fight).
facepalm

That was a mindcontrolled superman carter.

Blue Area Vet
Superman was completely pissed off at Darkseid because of everything he did to Kara. Superman did not fight like an idiot. Instead he took the fight near the sun, where he got amped and beat the living shit out of Darkseid.

So the good guy won? Impressive.

Spire
Carver is so smart.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by abhilegend
facepalm

Actually is was a mind controlled Superman who was blood lusted and fought sloppy.

Zack Fair
So the good guy won? Impressive. http://t.qkme.me/3opeqp.jpg

I'm out.

carver9
facepalm

He was still bloodlusted and Max Lord wasn't controlling his actions, he made Superman see Diana as Doomsday, that's it.

Golgo13
Superman.

abhilegend
Actually is was a mind controlled Superman who was blood lusted and fought sloppy.
Mindcontrolled is the key word here.Originally posted by carver9
He was still bloodlusted and Max Lord wasn't controlling his actions, he made Superman see Diana as Doomsday, that's it.
Have you even read the fight? Superman was in total control of Max and he was directing his actions as even Diana notes.

http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af191/lgu88/Superman/Battles/heroes/WonderWoman219k.jpg

carver9
Diana said making him SEE, not control his actions.

Blue Area Vet
Mindcontrolled is the key word here.
Have you even read the fight? Superman was in total control of Max and he was directing his actions as even Diana notes.

http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af191/lgu88/Superman/Battles/heroes/WonderWoman219k.jpg

What are you talking about? There is nothing that says he was controlling all of his actions. Why do you consistently lie about scans that you post?

abhilegend
Diana said making him SEE, not control his actions.
That's what control means carter, making someone see things and have them reacting to them. Mindcontrolled showings are discounted anyway.

abhilegend
What are you talking about? There is nothing that says he was controlling all of his actions. Why do you consistently lie about scans that you post?
Seriously shut the **** up. Superman fighting doomsday in his mind somehow knows how the lasso of truth works and avoids it while it was stated that Lord was directing his actions from start but that's not enough for you?

wolverinos
Lol this emotional troll is using the fear factor argument against superman? first of all if he use it, it will be the same result as with brainiac 13.
supermans fear is that he could not save the day, if tutinax does such a huge mistake it will make superman go ever more berserk and believe even harder that he must defeat tutinax to save the day, basically a bloodlusted superman that thinks he lost lois and tutinax is responsible? i think that comics will be rated AO as for adults only.

Blue Area Vet
Seriously shut the **** up. Superman fighting doomsday in his mind somehow knows how the lasso of truth works and avoids it while it was stated that Lord was directing his actions from start but that's not enough for you?

No little man, I won't shut up and you won't make me. I realize you are a pathetic little black nail polishing wearing life long loser that lives through the Superman mythos, but pencil necked geeks don't al of a sudden become tough guys just because they feel protected by keyboards. Now, show me where it says that Max Lord was directing his COMBAT actions or bow out like a man. Oh, and WTF are you talking about Doomsday? He's fighting Wonderwoman.

Oh, and if you don't mind, lay off the run on sentences and talk some deep breaths. Superman isn't a real person, you know.

abhilegend
No little man, I won't shut up and you won't make me. I realize you are a pathetic little black nail polishing wearing life long loser that lives through the Superman mythos, but pencil necked geeks don't al of a sudden become tough guys just because they feel protected by keyboards. Now, show me where it says that Max Lord was directing his COMBAT actions or bow out like a man. Oh, and WTF are you talking about Doomsday? He's fighting Wonderwoman.

Oh, and if you don't mind, lay off the run on sentences and talk some deep breaths. Superman isn't a real person, you know.
So you're just trolling at this point? Good to know.

He was fighting doomsday in his mind but still knew what wonder woman's lasso does and dodged it as Lord instructed him.

Hahaha. Sure marvel dickrider, sure.

Blue Area Vet
So you're just trolling at this point? Good to know.

He was fighting doomsday in his mind but still knew what wonder woman's lasso does and dodged it as Lord instructed him.

Hahaha. Sure marvel dickrider, sure.

And this proves that Max Lord was controlling even bit of the fight as if Superman was his puppet? Could it be that he knew that the lasso would break his control and so he made Superman prevent the usage of the rope? Would that make some sense to you? If ML was controlling Superman's actual combat actions from his vantage point, Diana would have slaughtered him. Oh, and no on, I mean NO ONE, rides red and blue dick like you.

abhilegend
And this proves that Max Lord was controlling even bit of the fight as if Superman was his puppet? Could it be that he knew that the lasso would break his control and so he made Superman prevent the usage of the rope? Would that make some sense to you? If ML was controlling Superman's actual combat actions from his vantage point, Diana would have slaughtered him. Oh, and no on, I mean NO ONE, rides red and blue dick like you.
Yes, it proves Lord was controlling him. Do I have to prove 2+2=4 to you too? Of course not, since she couldn't do anything to him physically while he was being mindcontrolled.

Hahaha, this is pure comedy gold.

Blue Area Vet
By repeatedly punching his face until he drops. Are we to assume Tutinax is not going to drop because Thor failed to drop him with a few blows? Like I said earlier Superman will throw him into space if he sees Tutinax just smiling there tanking his punches.

He is bloodlusted, not stupid.

If he is blood lusted, he is likely NOT to throw him in space, he's likely to brawl it out like Thor and lose.

Blue Area Vet
Yes, it proves Lord was controlling him. Do I have to prove 2+2=4 to you too? Of course not, since she couldn't do anything to him physically while he was being mindcontrolled.

Hahaha, this is pure comedy gold.

She couldn't do anything except slit his throat after she stopped holding back? You should apply for MENSA.

Oh, and yeah, we established that he was controlling his mind and making him think Diana was Doomsday. We have NOT established that he was controlling every aspect of his movement during combat and you can't prove that he was because the comic doesn't say that he was. Anything else? As said earlier, he was sloppy and lost.

abhilegend
She couldn't do anything except slit his throat after she stopped holding back? You should apply for MENSA.

Oh, and yeah, we established that he was controlling his mind and making him think Diana was Doomsday. We have NOT established that he was controlling every aspect of his movement during combat and you can't prove that he was because the comic doesn't say that he was. Anything else? As said earlier, he was sloppy and lost.
Yes. You should read the comic before commenting on it kid. Its not healthy for kids like you.

He was controlling every aspect of the fight, we already established that fact. You not acknowledging on panel facts don't mean anything.

He never lost. Diana slit his throat and while he was stunned for a moment, she broke the mindcontrol and that was the end of the fight. Tutinax doesn't get a magical tiara and a lasso to break him out of bloodlust.

Zack Fair
If he is blood lusted, he is likely NOT to throw him in space, he's likely to brawl it out like Thor and lose. I said he would brawl it out. If Superman doesn't get to drop him he gets thrown into space.

Never implied Superman would BFR from the get go.

Sorry buddy but Superman can tank his fair share of damage, especially when pissed off.

Blue Area Vet
Yes. You should read the comic before commenting on it kid. Its not healthy for kids like you.

He was controlling every aspect of the fight, we already established that fact. You not acknowledging on panel facts don't mean anything.

He never lost. Diana slit his throat and while he was stunned for a moment, she broke the mindcontrol and that was the end of the fight. Tutinax doesn't get a magical tiara and a lasso to break him out of bloodlust.

Nope, it is not a fact and it's not stated in the comic. You don't get to make up facts. The only thing that is established is that you are willing to lie to protect your idol. And Diana beat him because he was fighting sloppily, angrily and out of control. Don't give me this crap about him losing because he got "stunned." What kind of BS are you trying to pass off? Diana beat him, straight up, something that would not happen if he was of clear mind.

abhilegend
Nope, it is not a fact and it's not stated in the comic. You don't get to make up facts. The only thing that is established is that you are willing to lie to protect your idol. And Diana beat him because he was fighting sloppily, angrily and out of control. Don't give me this crap about him losing because he got "stunned." What kind of BS are you trying to pass off? Diana beat him, straight up, something that would not happen if he was of clear mind.
Its a fact kid. Stop denying it.

Wonder Woman never beat him in that fight. She stunned him for a moment with a last attack and then broke the mind control.

Where was superman beaten kid? Do you know what "beaten" means?

An actual bloodlusted Superman tore imperiex probes apart like paper, beat the shit of The Elite, killed Doomsday in moments, beat the shit out of Darkseid, matched Kal-L punch for punch and shit like that. A mindcontrolled superman who missed every punch he threw at wonder woman because he was punching a larger opponent in his mind doesn't means anything when he is in his mind. Tutinax would be turned into paste here.

Blue Area Vet
Its a fact kid. Stop denying it.

Wonder Woman never beat him in that fight. She stunned him for a moment with a last attack and then broke the mind control.

Where was superman beaten kid? Do you know what "beaten" means?

An actual bloodlusted Superman tore imperiex probes apart like paper, beat the shit of The Elite, killed Doomsday in moments, beat the shit out of Darkseid, matched Kal-L punch for punch and shit like that. A mindcontrolled superman who missed every punch he threw at wonder woman because he was punching a larger opponent in his mind doesn't means anything when he is in his mind. Tutinax would be turned into paste here.

**** an Imperiex probe. This is not where you start jerking off to Superman feats. Diana beat him and you'll have to get over it, somehow. She slit that bitches throat real good. Image if SHE was blood lusted and not holding back against her mind controlled friend. I asked you to come up with some proof that ML was controlling all of his movements and you could not produce dick other than a math problem. In your twisted mind only, this is a victory.

Bentley
**** an Imperiex probe. This is not where you start jerking off to Superman feats. Diana beat him and you'll have to get over it, somehow. She slit that bitches throat real good. Image if SHE was blood lusted and not holding back against her mind controlled friend. I asked you to come up with some proof that ML was controlling all of his movements and you could not produce dick other than a math problem. In your twisted mind only, this is a victory.

Nah, she cannot beat him, those were special circumstances.

abhilegend
Yeah, those only made every earth hero their bitches.

She never beat him in the first place. Where was he knocked out kid?

Like here?

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Superman/th_Superman_51jpg_FinalCrisis_6_p34.jpg

Superman oneshotted her without even directly attacking her when he was enraged and was actually in his mind.

I already proved that Lord was directing his move when he directed Superman to dodge the lasso kid. Stop denying it.

Badabing
I've addressed posters in the BA vs Tutinax thread. If I see any more nonsense it will be warnings.

-Pr-
We should just ban them all.

wolverinos
i will restrain myself from further conflicts, for i am trying to fit in and become mod one day.
i will be a tough but fair mode, i must admit i will be a mod biased to superman and i will open a special huge respect thread for all versions of superman.
well maybe not every version because he does have some weird ones... but the most notable will be there.

Nibedicus
huh

abhilegend
We should just ban them all. What after that when there would be only you and bada left on KMC?

wolverinos
What after that when there would be only you and bada left on KMC?

a MORTAL KOMBAT between the 2 left standing will happen, the outcome will destroy everything we know as reality

EAwWPadFsOA

abhilegend
Nah, they would just make out here instead of in mods only forum.

JBL
Tutinax.

Golgo13
We should just ban them all.

Nooooo! sad

Rage.Of.Olympus
Same deal as the Black Adam thread. Tutinax as he was written in the Deviant Saga would obviously beat up Superman but lose before that.

-Pr-
What after that when there would be only you and bada left on KMC?

A battle for the ages, like none seen since the time of the Greek Gods.

Plus, lots of drink.

Diesldude
A battle for the ages, like none seen since the time of the Greek Gods.

Plus, lots of drink.

Will probably include alot of sword play no doubt.

-Pr-
...the ****?

ozz81
Superman..

Diesldude
...the ****?

Fencing. Why? What did you think I meant? smile

ODG
Superman was completely pissed off at Darkseid because of everything he did to Kara. Superman did not fight like an idiot. Instead he took the fight near the sun, where he got amped and beat the living shit out of Darkseid. Just like the Wonder Woman fight in Sacrifice. thumb up

Except... yknow... for the part where Wonder Woman managed to fight her way free, unlike Darkseid.

carver9
Originally posted by ODG
Just like the Wonder Woman fight in Sacrifice. thumb up

Except... yknow... for the part where Wonder Woman managed to fight her way free, unlike Darkseid.

I already brought that up to him. He said that isn't a valid example.

abhilegend
Thanks to a knee to groin from diana and the fact that Darkseid was damaged by his own omega beams.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Same deal as the Black Adam thread. Tutinax as he was written in the Deviant Saga would obviously beat up Superman but lose before that.
Nah, superman would beat the shit out of Tutinax. Using fear against him would just piss him off more and if he went all out he would grind Tutinax into paste.

carver9
Lol.

Blue Area Vet
Nah, superman would beat the shit out of Tutinax. Using fear against him would just piss him off more and if he went all out he would grind Tutinax into paste.

He is incapable of such. Stop worshiping D.C. comics for a second and look at yourself in the mirror. Even among other Superman fans, you are the only one making such ridiculous comments. There is no need for you to post on this board if all you want to do is yell "Superman is my hero" with every post. Tutinax will beat Superman if he choses to brawl with him; Superman can win if he fights smart, keeps his distance and removes him when he gets a chance.

abhilegend
Lol. Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
He is incapable of such. Stop worshiping D.C. comics for a second and look at yourself in the mirror. Even among other Superman fans, you are the only one making such ridiculous comments. There is no need for you to post on this board if all you want to do is yell "Superman is my hero" with every post. Tutinax will beat Superman if he choses to brawl with him; Superman can win if he fights smart, keeps his distance and removes him when he gets a chance.
I wasn't aware that I was responding to you two. Blue, seriously shut up. You think Tutinax beats every DC character at the same time? Fine by me. Don't lecture me about what superman can or can't do when you likely haven't read anything about him.

quanchi112
Nah, superman would beat the shit out of Tutinax. Using fear against him would just piss him off more and if he went all out he would grind Tutinax into paste. Based on ? Remember when Superman used to have nightmares about Doomsday. That to me seems like fear. Quit acting like Superman is the man without fear.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on ? Remember when Superman used to have nightmares about Doomsday. That to me seems like fear. Quit acting like Superman is the man without fear.

Prolly some bs explanation like his incredible will, his unflappable pure spirit, his aura or some other shit.

laughing out loud at "night terrors."

Blue Area Vet
I wasn't aware that I was responding to you two. Blue, seriously shut up. You think Tutinax beats every DC character at the same time? Fine by me. Don't lecture me about what superman can or can't do when you likely haven't read anything about him.

This is the second time you told me to shut up and then asked my opinion immediately thereafter. Pull yourself together. I don't recall saying anything about Tutinax beating all D.C. characters at once, so that's just some fodder from you. It's very simple, Tutinax will beat herald level characters who try to engage him in H2H, so yeah, if Superman fights him straight up, he dies in a puddle of purple. It's not like he hasn't gotten killed in a beat down before.

abhilegend
This is the second time you told me to shut up and then asked my opinion immediately thereafter. Pull yourself together. I don't recall saying anything about Tutinax beating all D.C. characters at once, so that's just some fodder from you. It's very simple, Tutinax will beat herald level characters who try to engage him in H2H, so yeah, if Superman fights him straight up, he dies in a puddle of purple. It's not like he hasn't gotten killed in a beat down before.
Then you can go and fap about him.

He would beat herald level characters? Tell that to Thena and This guy.

http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/8334/bigstick.th.jpg

Just a peak human with an energy rod KTFO him. Obviously superman can't.

psycho gundam
^ ransak's power was PIS against guys he had no business beating

Diesldude
Superman wins.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by ODG
Just like the Wonder Woman fight in Sacrifice. thumb up

Except... yknow... for the part where Wonder Woman managed to fight her way free, unlike Darkseid. Cool for WW bro. She was lucky she got punched right back to earth. Darkseid on the other hand he received a beatdown right there.

Bentley
Then you can go and fap about him.

He would beat herald level characters? Tell that to Thena and This guy.

http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/8334/bigstick.th.jpg

Just a peak human with an energy rod KTFO him. Obviously superman can't.

Glowing weapon is glowy, probably some incredibly powerful artifact wink

abhilegend
Originally posted by Bentley
Glowing weapon is glowy, probably some incredibly powerful artifact wink
Carverology at its finest.

Bentley
Carverology at its finest.

Have you seen the Eternals minis? The Deviants possesed weapons that could easily one-shot Ikaris and the like when used wink

abhilegend
Have you seen the Eternals minis? The Deviants possesed weapons that could easily one-shot Ikaris and the like when used wink
Its from Quasar 12 and I haven't seen anything particularly impressive from Ransak's power lance.

carver9
Wasn't an average weapon. Something is seriously wrong with ABHI.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by psycho gundam
^ ransak's power was PIS against guys he had no business beating

Thank you. PIS is clearly defined and considered for battles on this board. Abi doesn't acknowledge PIS if there is an angle where he can make Superman look pretty.

-Pr-
abhi, stop bashing and being a tard.

quan and carver, stop shit stirring.

blue, stop baiting abhi.

people trying to compare sacrifice to return of supergirl honestly confuse me, as the fights are nothing alike bar the space component. don't make me make a mod ruling on the matter.

honestly, half of the people in this thread could do with some time away from kmc.

Blue Area Vet
Its from Quasar 12 and I haven't seen anything particularly impressive from Ransak's power lance.

You mean beside the fact that Ransak was able to use it to beat the most powerful and legendary Deviant Mutant known as the Mountain Mover that beat Thor in a slugfest? Right, good thinking there. Stop with the lowball tactics, everyone can see right through them. What's next, scans of Hulk being choked out by a real tough snake?

abhilegend
Wasn't an average weapon. Something is seriously wrong with ABHI.
Nope, its just an energy lance.Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
You mean beside the fact that Ransak was able to use it to beat the most powerful and legendary Deviant Mutant known as the Mountain Mover that beat Thor in a slugfest? Right, good thinking there. Stop with the lowball tactics, everyone can see right through them. What's next, scans of Hulk being choked out by a real tough snake?
Thena beat the shit out of Tutinax at one point and three random Eternals KTFO him with their eyebeams and then Ransak and another Eternal Karkas pushed his shit in. Stop acting like beating Thor is some kind of token that he can beat anybody, especially seeing how piss poor Thor's durability was in that series. He got KTFO by an exploding plane FFS.

http://s4d4.turboimagehost.com/t/16263470_Thor_DeiantSaga_03_009.jpg http://s4d4.turboimagehost.com/t/16263471_Thor_DeiantSaga_03_010.jpg

Just a few page earlier before Tutinax beat Thor again.

Its like saying anybody who beats Thor in a slugfest would beat anybody in herald tier. I can post people who have oneshotted Thor twice and then got taken out by Captain America and later by Falcon of all people.

Zack Fair
abhi, stop bashing and being a tard.

quan and carver, stop shit stirring.

blue, stop baiting abhi.

people trying to compare sacrifice to return of supergirl honestly confuse me, as the fights are nothing alike bar the space component. don't make me make a mod ruling on the matter.

honestly, half of the people in this thread could do with some time away from kmc. I only brought up the Darkseid fight to show how efficient a pissed off Superman can be when there is no outside interference/factor. I was trying to contrast Carver's ridiculous stance about a bloodlusted Superman being a sloppy stupid mess.

But cool. I'll drop it.

-Pr-
I only brought up the Darkseid fight to show how efficient a pissed off Superman can be when there is no outside interference/factor. I was trying to contrast Carver's ridiculous stance about a bloodlusted Superman being a sloppy stupid mess.

But cool. I'll drop it.

I wasn't referring to you lol

Zack Fair
I wasn't referring to you lol Well better safe than sorry

I'm still dropping out of this thread. This is a fricking time bomb lol.

Bentley
He got KTFO by an exploding plane FFS.

http://s4d4.turboimagehost.com/t/16263470_Thor_DeiantSaga_03_009.jpg http://s4d4.turboimagehost.com/t/16263471_Thor_DeiantSaga_03_010.jpg

Thanks for bringing more proof of how the Deviant weapons are overpowered thumb up

Blue Area Vet
Nope, its just an energy lance.
Thena beat the shit out of Tutinax at one point and three random Eternals KTFO him with their eyebeams and then Ransak and another Eternal Karkas pushed his shit in. Stop acting like beating Thor is some kind of token that he can beat anybody, especially seeing how piss poor Thor's durability was in that series. He got KTFO by an exploding plane FFS.

Its like saying anybody who beats Thor in a slugfest would beat anybody in herald tier. I can post people who have oneshotted Thor twice and then got taken out by Captain America and later by Falcon of all people.

Hasn't Superman been koed by average explosions? You argument is ridiculous. All you are doing is arguing from the low end which doesn't take any special talent. I haven't notice you make mention of any recent high showings like Thor taking on Fear Thing and Hulk at the same time and winning.

abhilegend
Thanks for bringing more proof of how the Deviant weapons are overpowered thumb up
That's just a normal jet explosion. Nothing fancy.Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Hasn't Superman been koed by average explosions? You argument is ridiculous. All you are doing is arguing from the low end which doesn't take any special talent. I haven't notice you make mention of any recent high showings like Thor taking on Fear Thing and Hulk at the same time and winning.
I wouldn't bring up those instances as proof of somebody beating anybody if Superman gets beaten up by a character after that showing.

Different writers altogether. Do you know how fights in comics are determined? Don't worry though, I will post Tutinax's fights with Thena and various Eternals soon.

Blue Area Vet
This is more indicative what what Thor does to Norman without Sentry and Nord Stones:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/2/28708/1022665-thorip.jpg

Blue Area Vet
That's just a normal jet explosion. Nothing fancy.
I wouldn't bring up those instances as proof of somebody beating anybody if Superman gets beaten up by a character after that showing.

Different writers altogether. Do you know how fights in comics are determined? Don't worry though, I will post Tutinax's fights with Thena and various Eternals soon.

A "normal" jet explosion? You mean an explosion caused by Deviant weoponry? That's not normal in my book.

I can't make any sense out of the rest of you post. I am not aware that all comic book fights are determined in one manner.

Estacado
Man Of Steel.

curryman
Originally posted by Estacado
Man Of Steel.

You called? uhuh

abhilegend
A "normal" jet explosion? You mean an explosion caused by Deviant weoponry? That's not normal in my book.

I can't make any sense out of the rest of you post. I am not aware that all comic book fights are determined in one manner.
Yes. The explosion was a normal jet exploding.

You have much to learn here.

Zack Fair
This is more indicative what what Thor does to Norman without Sentry and Nord Stones:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/2/28708/1022665-thorip.jpg Thor has got to be my favorite marvel brawler.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.