Spiderman vs Omega red

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wolverinos
omega red doesnt use his death pheromones for this fight.

h1a8
Spidey solidly

SevenShackles
No death spores means omega red loses the only thing he really had going for him. Sure he manhandled colossus but Spider-Man's spidey sense, webs and agility give him the edge. More so if its superior spidey.

KingD19
Omega Red is fast as hell in his own right though. And he's tough enough to take a beating from people beyond SPidey. Also no death spores doesn't mean no life drain.

pym-ftw
Omeegah Rahd

BruceSkywalker
Arkady is done for

carver9
Omega Red wins. Don't see how Spiderman is winning this when Wolverine, Nightcrawler, and Colossus combined couldn't stop him.

Lord Feron
Not sure how spiderman would be able to to pierce OR. Blunt force trauma wouldn't be the best idea.

KingD19
And Arkady is fast enough to tag Spidey, and even glancing hits will send him reeling.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by KingD19
Omega Red is fast as hell in his own right though. And he's tough enough to take a beating from people beyond SPidey. Also no death spores doesn't mean no life drain.
Good point. I took his damage soak into consideration but forgot the life drain. Yeah I change my mind, omega red wins.

h1a8
And Arkady is fast enough to tag Spidey, and even glancing hits will send him reeling. What are is speed feats? Because he appears no faster than Cap or wolverine.

h1a8
Originally posted by SevenShackles
Good point. I took his damage soak into consideration but forgot the life drain. Yeah I change my mind, omega red wins. Spidey is fast enough to avoid him and webbing could temporarily blind him or incapacitate him. Spidey has Spidey sense also

cdtm
Originally posted by h1a8
What are is speed feats? Because he appears no faster than Cap or wolverine.

And aside from his personal speed, also feats from his tentacles.

Because Spidey can mostly keep ahead Doc Oct's tentacles, and those things are unbelievable fast. (Matt Daredevil, with his radar sense and speed feats, couldn't keep ahead of them for long.)

cdtm
And Arkady is fast enough to tag Spidey, and even glancing hits will send him reeling.

Think about who's in Spidey's rogues gallery.

Scorpion, Doc Oct, Venom, Carnage, Black Tarantula.. Almost half of Spidey's rogues gallery are in the "quick enough to tag Spidey, powerful enough to toss a truck across town" category.

Doc Oct alone beat up the Hulk with his arms. Spidey wouldn't last a day against his rogues if he couldn't take glancing hits and keep fighting.

golem370
I think if Spider-Man goes off he could drop him.

Golgo13
Red. I wouldn't be surprised if SS gives him a good fight.

VeganDiet
Edge to Omega Red. I'll disagree with Golgo 13, and say that Spider-Ock goes down quicker as he doesn't seem as proficient at dodging as Peter.

Shabazz916
Omega red. Once he gets his tentaciles on spidy its over

h1a8
Spidey wins this. He uses his speed, Spidey sense, webbing, to ko Red with a series of blows.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.