Predator vs Battleship Aliens

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tattoos N Scars
30 Battleship Aliens are in the Pacific taking on and manhandling a U.S. Navy Fleet. The Predator in AvP 2 sees them as intersting prey to hunt. Can the Pred infiltrate and kill all 30, or does he fail?

0mega Spawn
Those battship aliens couldn't even beat a guy with prosthetic legs .WTF are they going to do to a predator? besides get skinned and hung in a tree.

the ninjak
They shoot one of those balls at the Predator from their ship.

BruceSkywalker
Predators easily..

the Battleship Aliens s^cked balls badly.. world war 2 vets helped take them down..

Tzeentch._
Predators get killed by fat cops.

jinXed by JaNx
Look, we all know that the, Predators are just canon fodder but up until the point that the plot requires the, Predators to disregard their intelligence, agility, strength and hunting prowess...,they are unstoppable killing machines and keen strategists.

Lestov16
Originally posted by Tzeentch._
Predators get killed by fat cops.

Did you just downplay Mike Harrigan, one of the most badass police officers ever put on screen, as a "fat cop"?

Mindset
You guys actually saw Battleship?

Tattoos N Scars
Hell, I thought it might be an intetrsting fight. They are pretty formidable in their battle armor/suits. H2H, they may give a Pred problems.

Maybe I should've used Darkest Hour aliens.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Mindset
You guys actually saw Battleship?

i watched it free on cable

FrothByte
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
Hell, I thought it might be an intetrsting fight. They are pretty formidable in their battle armor/suits. H2H, they may give a Pred problems.

Maybe I should've used Darkest Hour aliens.

Actually without the cloaking of the preds, this can turn into a pretty decent fight. The preds have more "exotic" weaponry (like their discs) but I don't see any reason why the battleship alien's weaponry shouldn't hurt or kill the preds as well. Strengthwise I think they're about even.

0mega Spawn
Originally posted by FrothByte
Actually without the cloaking of the preds, this can turn into a pretty decent fight. The preds have more "exotic" weaponry (like their discs) but I don't see any reason why the battleship alien's weaponry shouldn't hurt or kill the preds as well. Strengthwise I think they're about even.
Predator> prosthetic leg vet > battleship Aliens

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.