Dos Doomsday vs Thor's allies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pym-ftw
Doomsday

Vs

Sif
The Warriors Three
Valkyrie
Heimdall
Amora
Thunderstrike
&
Baldur

Fight in Asgard
No bfr
No outside interference

golem370
Balder is suppose to be indestructible to Asgard. Amora could possible solo imo which magic

pym-ftw
Baldur's enchantment protects him from weapons, and I'm not sure he still has it.

When was the last time it was mentioned?

golem370
Not sure.

Paul Calf
They all die!

pym-ftw
even Doomsday?
http://i44.tinypic.com/34oogtv.gif

Paul Calf
Originally posted by pym-ftw
even Doomsday?

With Doomsday, who doesn't die, it doesn't matter if he does or did die as if he did die, he doesn't die for good. That said Asgardians die and return every few years as well.

Haha Gif posting, so 2004.

pym-ftw
i don't even...

i might suggest a look at the forum rules, so you understand what constitutes a victory.

its a lost art!

Paul Calf
i don't even...

i might suggest a look at the forum rules, so you understand what constitutes a victory.

its a lost art!

Come on it's Asgard, it's always getting ransacked and it's people beaten up. Thor and Odin always have to save the day and in this thread Odin is probably asleep and Thor is off on Midgard trying to pull mortal chicks.

pym-ftw
Ok?...Originally posted by pym-ftw
i don't even...

Paul Calf
Ok?...

Doomsday does have just about the worst origin ever though.

Blue Area Vet
even Doomsday?

big grin

golem370
Is this Eric or Kevin Masterson? I think the team can win this.

pym-ftw
Eric

What has Kevin done?

golem370
lol Well Eric defeated Gladiator before and he was at the time not sure of himself.

abhilegend
Amora is the only real threat here and her durability is a little suspect.

golem370
Thunderstrike has a hammer so he might be able to hurt DD

iceman24567
This could go either way really

celeyhyga17
Since it's Eric Masterson I'm taking the team. He'll be frontline while the rest cut him up. They should edge him out.

abhilegend
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Since it's Eric Masterson I'm taking the team. He'll be frontline while the rest cut him up. They should edge him out.
Its thunderstrike. He hasn't done anything impressive.

Cogito
Originally posted by celeyhyga17

DOS Doomsday rolled through a JLA lineup more powerful than this without breaking a sweat. Pre-DOS Doomsday rolled through GLs more powerful than this team as well.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I think Amora wins it for the team.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
I think Amora wins it for the team.
Cap oneshotted her.

cool

DTM
Id go with Doomsday in the end, but this team makes it close.

Zack Fair
Team will most likely get steamrolled.

They can pull it off if they are aware of Doomsday's capabilities.

LeonBuco666
Heimdall has bested thor on some occasions

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by abhilegend
Cap oneshotted her.

cool

That's awesome news for Doomsday if Enchantress decides to fight him hand to hand. Luckily, she can just turn him in a tree or something and go on with her day.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
Heimdall has bested thor on some occasions

But that's with Odin giving him power in some form of another no?

Still, the fact that he's even survived energy blasts from Thanos and Insane Genis along with a punch from Sentry indicates that the bastard is still pretty goddamn tough.

h1a8
DoS DD is too phucking fast. He would phuck most of the team before they can flinch.

Golgo13
Doomsday.

abhilegend
That's awesome news for Doomsday if Enchantress decides to fight him hand to hand. Luckily, she can just turn him in a tree or something and go on with her day.
Yeah, because she transmutes people who superman can't hurt with his normal punches everyday.

Oh, I forgot who I was talking to.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Yeah, because she transmutes people who superman can't hurt with his normal punches everyday.

Blunt force resistance = Magical transmutation resistance now? You'd think being a Superman fan, you'd know there's a significant difference between the two.

abhilegend
Blunt force resistance = Magical transmutation resistance now? You'd think being a Superman fan, you'd know there's a significant difference between the two.
Durability is a big factor in resisting transmutation. Superman is weak to magic and has reversed transmutation from skyfathers and elder gods. Who is the most durable being that **** has transmuted?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Durability is a big factor in resisting transmutation. Superman is weak to magic and has reversed transmutation from skyfathers and elder gods. Who is the most durable being that **** has transmuted?

Like I said, Blunt force resistance =/= Magical transmutation resistance. Are you going to argue Doomsday can't be hurt by phasing or teleathy too based on no evidence?

Thor is the most durable character. The World Tree is the most durable object, she was warping the tree to bring back Skurge, a crazy powerful showing for Amora.

abhilegend
Like I said, Blunt force resistance =/= Magical transmutation resistance. Are you going to argue Doomsday can't be hurt by phasing or teleathy too based on no evidence?

Thor is the most durable character. The World Tree is the most durable object, she was warping the tree to bring back Skurge, a crazy powerful showing for Amora.
Telepathy and phasing don't rely on durability.

So Thor is the most durable being she transmuted? Then she can't transmute doomsday as he is much more durable than Thor. Meh, warping an inanimate object isn't that great.

Blue Area Vet

Try not to be such a hairy ass.

Blue Area Vet

Someone who is weak to magic can do that? Really?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

That "feat" is not because of durability, it's because Superman writers are big fanboys.

LeonBuco666
But that's with Odin giving him power in some form of another no?

Still, the fact that he's even survived energy blasts from Thanos and Insane Genis along with a punch from Sentry indicates that the bastard is still pretty goddamn tough. hes done it without the OF once, but with a slightly weaker thor, hiemdall could dos doomsday a fight imo, hes got sick durabilty, senses and quite a bit of strength, theres a reason hes the guardian of the bifrost, cos he shouldnt be phucked with laughing out loud

abhilegend
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Try not to be such a hairy ass. Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Someone who is weak to magic can do that? Really?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

That "feat" is not because of durability, it's because Superman writers are big fanboys.

laughing out loud

Your butthurt is noted.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Cogito
DOS Doomsday rolled through a JLA lineup more powerful than this without breaking a sweat. Pre-DOS Doomsday rolled through GLs more powerful than this team as well.
I like the setting for the Asgardians. That's also a lot of Asgardian blades/weaponry in the hands of warrior gods that doomy has to deal with.

I see a lot of slashy slashy and stabby stabby. Plus Amora and Masterson.

h1a8
DD is fast enough to blitz and entire team (including Superman) before they can flinch. How in the hell do you hit an entire team at one phucking time without being crazy fast?

wolverinos
Dos Doomsday

Rage.Of.Olympus
Telepathy and phasing don't rely on durability.

So Thor is the most durable being she transmuted? Then she can't transmute doomsday as he is much more durable than Thor. Meh, warping an inanimate object isn't that great.

laughing out loud So Enchantress can't do anything to Doomsday despite him having no magical transmutation resistance feats? Why don't you just automatically give any Superman related character a win and stop pretending?

Lol, when the only thing that could hurt the World Tree is the Odinsword as it can cut through time/space itself under Fraction and the process was destroying creation, then it most definitely is very impressive.

Edit: Since the other thread was closed by some hooligans while I was sleeping, I wanted to ask you about this claim:
I've seen it mentioned that Odinpower was transferred from Bor to Odin as it was transferred from Buri to Bor and when Odin died, it transferred to Thor. Its not Odin's inherent power, never was.

Where was the above mentioned?

abhilegend
laughing out loud So Enchantress can't do anything to Doomsday despite him having no magical transmutation resistance feats? Why don't you just automatically give any Superman related character a win and stop pretending? Its a no limit fallacy on your part. Enchantress isn't going to transmute somebody like Doomsday when he has been able to adapt to such haxx abilities like GL energy and chronal energy. I asked you about who is the most durable being she has transmuted and you turned up with nonsense like TP and phasing as usual.

Hurting=/=warping. When will you be able to distinguish between such simple terms?

Say please first.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Its a no limit fallacy on your part. Enchantress isn't going to transmute somebody like Doomsday when he has been able to adapt to such haxx abilities like GL energy and chronal energy. I asked you about who is the most durable being she has transmuted and you turned up with nonsense like TP and phasing as usual.

Hurting=/=warping. When will you be able to distinguish between such simple terms?

Say please first.

Enchantress has used her powers on beings as durable as Thor. That gives us an idea of how powerful and effective her magic can be so the only one using a no limit fallacy here is you. Now, what magical transmutation resistance feats does Doomsday have? I also have no idea why you're bringing up Hunter Prey in a DOS thread.

She was hurting the World Tree through her transmutation, that's why the Universe was about to be destroyed. no expression

http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af17/RageOfOlympus/Thor/WorldTree1.jpg

"Wounded."

Okay, please.

Badabing
Volstagg solos.

abhilegend
Enchantress has used her powers on beings as durable as Thor. Less durable than Doomsday. Can I see scans of her transmuting thor though? What? She transmuted a being less durable than Doomsday and I'm using no limit fallacy? Doomsday adapted to GL energy before DOS in doomsday annual.

And where was this "transmutation" was mentioned in that scan? Also give the issue number please, why is Thor in his classic costume?

I would try to find it. I read it a long time ago.

DTM
This scenario reminds me of the animated Hulk vs. Thor DVD, only DOS Doomsday is much faster than Hulk.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Less durable than Doomsday. Can I see scans of her transmuting thor though? What? She transmuted a being less durable than Doomsday and I'm using no limit fallacy? Doomsday adapted to GL energy before DOS in doomsday annual.

And where was this "transmutation" was mentioned in that scan? Also give the issue number please, why is Thor in his classic costume?

I would try to find it. I read it a long time ago.

Yes you are. Enchantress has worked her magic on Thor at least, yet you haven't presented any feats for Doomsday. It'd be one thing if it was a matter manipulating cannon or something but this is also powerful magic.

Actually, she wasn't just carving Skurge out of the World Tree, but she was also splitting it in two in the process:
http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af17/RageOfOlympus/Thor/WorldTree2.jpg
http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af17/RageOfOlympus/Thor/WorldTree3.jpg
http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af17/RageOfOlympus/Thor/WorldTree4.jpg
http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af17/RageOfOlympus/Thor/WorldTree5.jpg

The feat is even more impressive. Thor was in a different costume because reality was being warped with every wave. The above scans also have her transmuting Thor and it takes place in Thor's God Sized Special.

Please do. I've read probably every Thor issue and I have never heard of this. I can't help but think you're lying.

abhilegend
Yes you are. Enchantress has worked her magic on Thor at least, yet you haven't presented any feats for Doomsday. Who is less durable than doomsday. Meh, magical transmutation isn't any different than normal transmutation unless you are explicitly weak to magic like Superman.

And where is she transmuting it explicitly?

So enchantress was splitting the tree in half. Where is the transmuting? Also wasn't she drawing the power from tree and when Loki separated her from the tree, she was easily beaten by Thor?

Will do. Yeah, everybody else other than you is lying. That's why Odinforce was transferred automatically to thor when Odin died, right?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Who is less durable than doomsday. Meh, magical transmutation isn't any different than normal transmutation unless you are explicitly weak to magic like Superman.

And where is she transmuting it explicitly?

So enchantress was splitting the tree in half. Where is the transmuting? Also wasn't she drawing the power from tree and when Loki separated her from the tree, she was easily beaten by Thor?

Will do. Yeah, everybody else other than you is lying. That's why Odinforce was transferred automatically to thor when Odin died, right?

Arguable but besides the point, Enchantress has some transmutation feats, you however have yet to present any feats of resistance whatsoever. I'd disagree but whatever.

What do you think she was doing when she was carving Skurge's form out of the tree? If it's not transmutation, it's still some a form of transformation far beyond anything Doomsday has encountered.

Thor never fought Enchantress in that issue, he tackled her and they talked after she asked him to kill her.

Just tell me where you read it, give me an issue number or some sort of reference. Otherwise you just made it up as I can't even recall anything of the sort. The relationship with Bor/Odin is not automatically the same as Odin/Thor. Not to mention Bor originally didn't even die and when Thor did kill him, no power was transferred to the Odinson. Hell, even if we assume it worked that way on absolutely no evidence, the power would be transferred to the Serpent and not Odin.

abhilegend
Arguable but besides the point, Enchantress has some transmutation feats, you however have yet to present any feats of resistance whatsoever. I'd disagree but whatever.

What do you think she was doing when she was carving Skurge's form out of the tree? If it's not transmutation, it's still some a form of transformation far beyond anything Doomsday has encountered.

Thor never fought Enchantress in that issue, he tackled her and they talked after she asked him to kill her.

Just tell me where you read it, give me an issue number or some sort of reference. Otherwise you just made it up as I can't even recall anything of the sort. The relationship with Bor/Odin is not automatically the same as Odin/Thor. Not to mention Bor originally didn't even die and when Thor did kill him, no power was transferred to the Odinson. Hell, even if we assume it worked that way on absolutely no evidence, the power would be transferred to the Serpent and not Odin.
Doomsday being more durable than Thor is arguable? Hahaha.

She has some but its not enough in most probable scenario. If she is in the same scenario as in DOS, doomsday rips her apart before she can do anything.

She was splitting the world tree in half and thus the body of Skurge was appearing from it. How's that transmuting the world tree? Creating a new body for skurge is meh.

Was she drawing the power from the tree or not? Answer that.

Would do it. So you're saying that Odin gained Odinpower from birth by himself?

h1a8
Yes you are. Enchantress has worked her magic on Thor at least, yet you haven't presented any feats for Doomsday. It'd be one thing if it was a matter manipulating cannon or something but this is also powerful magic.

Actually, she wasn't just carving Skurge out of the World Tree, but she was also splitting it in two in the process:
http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af17/RageOfOlympus/Thor/WorldTree2.jpg
http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af17/RageOfOlympus/Thor/WorldTree3.jpg
http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af17/RageOfOlympus/Thor/WorldTree4.jpg

The feat is even more impressive. Thor was in a different costume because reality was being warped with every wave. The above scans also have her transmuting Thor and it takes place in Thor's God Sized Special.

Please do. I've read probably every Thor issue and I have never heard of this. I can't help but think you're lying.

tbh i don't see how this feats proves she can transmute a very durable being. What feats does the World tree have?

Also it took her a shit load of time to do anything. DD could hit her before she flinches.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Doomsday being more durable than Thor is arguable? Hahaha.

She has some but its not enough in most probable scenario. If she is in the same scenario as in DOS, doomsday rips her apart before she can do anything.

She was splitting the world tree in half and thus the body of Skurge was appearing from it. How's that transmuting the world tree? Creating a new body for skurge is meh.

Was she drawing the power from the tree or not? Answer that.

Would do it. So you're saying that Odin gained Odinpower from birth by himself?

We aren't talking about what you think might happen in a comic. You denied Enchantress' ability to transform Doomsday with her magic. I can accept you saying that it's what you feel could happen even though you have no evidence but you're trying to argue this like it's facts.

You've gotten it backwards. Her magic was warping/carving him into existence, and the process was splitting the tree in half :
http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/16436252_ThorGS-030.jpg

A crazy powerful level of magic.

No, she wasn't.

So are you going to post a reference or not? The classic origin revealed was that the Odin Force was created when his two older brothers sent part of their power into him. However, I don't believe that applies to the latest history so I'd yes, Odin was born powerful and over the years acquired different abilities added to his own might.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by h1a8
tbh i don't see how this feats proves she can transmute a very durable being. What feats does the World tree have?

Also it took her a shit load of time to do anything. DD could hit her before she flinches.

Lol? She waved her hand and turned Thor/Balder into trees. What, Doomsday is going to ignore all the other combatants and go straight for Amora? Does he get some sort of prep where he's briefed on their capabilities and devises an attack plan?

The World Tree? It's the Cosmic Axis of the Universe and more recently, the Metaverse. More powerful then anything else, seed of all creation and source of all power or whatever etc.

abhilegend
We aren't talking about what you think might happen in a comic. You denied Enchantress' ability to transform Doomsday with her magic. I can accept you saying that it's what you feel could happen even though you have no evidence but you're trying to argue this like it's facts.

You've gotten it backwards. Her magic was warping/carving him into existence, and the process was splitting the tree in half :
http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/16436252_ThorGS-030.jpg

A crazy powerful level of magic.

No, she wasn't.

So are you going to post a reference or not? The classic origin revealed was that the Odin Force was created when his two older brothers sent part of their power into him. However, I don't believe that applies to the latest history so I'd yes, Odin was born powerful and over the years acquired different abilities added to his own might.
We aren't? I didn't deny anything. i said transmuting thor who is less durable than Doomsady while she might've drawing power from world tree isn't an indication of her transmuting Doomsday.

Nope. She was splitting the world tree and that caused Skurge to appear. I don't see any transmuting of world tree there.

Splitting world tree is a major magical feat. Its not a transmutation feat.

I remember otherwise. Would read the issue again to be sure.

I would do that once I go home and download the issue. I'm at office right now.

Rage.Of.Olympus
We aren't? I didn't deny anything. i said transmuting thor who is less durable than Doomsady while she might've drawing power from world tree isn't an indication of her transmuting Doomsday.

Nope. She was splitting the world tree and that caused Skurge to appear. I don't see any transmuting of world tree there.

Splitting world tree is a major magical feat. Its not a transmutation feat.

I remember otherwise. Would read the issue again to be sure.

I would do that once I go home and download the issue. I'm at office right now.

She wasn't drawing any power from the World Tree, where are you getting that from? If Enchantress turning Black Knight into stone couldn't be undone by Classic Strange's magic, what kind of feats do you have to support Doomsday resisting her?

I don't understand, are you trolling or being serious?

"The more her magic carves her true love out of the trunk of Yggdrassil.."

Go ahead but this is literally all there is to their fight just like I said:
http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/16436306_ThorGS-028.jpg http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/16436310_ThorGS-029.jpg http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/16436311_ThorGS-030.jpg

Good luck, I'll await scans.

abhilegend
She wasn't drawing any power from the World Tree, where are you getting that from? If Enchantress turning Black Knight into stone couldn't be undone by Classic Strange's magic, what kind of feats do you have to support Doomsday resisting her?

I don't understand, are you trolling or being serious?

"The more her magic carves her true love out of the trunk of Yggdrassil.."

Go ahead but this is literally all there is to their fight just like I said:
http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/16436306_ThorGS-028.jpg http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/16436310_ThorGS-029.jpg http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/16436311_ThorGS-030.jpg

Good luck, I'll await scans.
I recall she was. That was more due to Ebony Blade, wasn't it?

Why do you blame everybody as trolling when they disagree with you? Are you really that arrogant.

And that's a transmutation feat? How? She was splitting world tree in half and that was resulting in Skurge's body to reappear. It wasn't fully formed when Thor destroyed it again.

Would do it. Not that it matters in that feat in Avengers Prime.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I recall she was. That was more due to Ebony Blade, wasn't it?

Why do you blame everybody as trolling when they disagree with you? Are you really that arrogant.

And that's a transmutation feat? How? She was splitting world tree in half and that was resulting in Skurge's body to reappear. It wasn't fully formed when Thor destroyed it again.

Would do it. Not that it matters in that feat in Avengers Prime.

I'll look through the issue later but I don't remember this, post a scan. What does the Ebony Blade have to do with it?

Yes, yes it is (Transformation to be more specific). Because when the dialogue clearly explains one thing and you say another thing, usually it's someone joking or trolling. You're implying all she did was cut it down the middle.

It doesn't because the feat is legit.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Anyways, Doomsday gets turned into a tree by Amora while he's trying to crush the Asgardian warriors on the front lines.

abhilegend
I'll look through the issue later but I don't remember this, post a scan. What does the Ebony Blade have to do with it?

Yes, yes it is (Transformation to be more specific). Because when the dialogue clearly explains one thing and you say another thing, usually it's someone joking or trolling. You're implying all she did was cut it down the middle.

It doesn't because the feat is legit.
He was transformed in the stone because of Ebony Blade's curse.

Nope. She was splitting the tree in half. That's not transmuting it, if she'd have transformed it into something else you'd have a case here. Its not a transmutation feat and I can say you are trolling if you are presenting it as such.

Nope. Its just Thor fighting some undead and it wasn't shown to be a major feat for thor.Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Anyways, Doomsday gets turned into a tree by Amora while he's trying to crush the Asgardian warriors on the front lines.
That's rage's dream guys. In reality Doomsday rips the whole team apart.

Rage.Of.Olympus
He was transformed in the stone because of Ebony Blade's curse.

Nope. She was splitting the tree in half. That's not transmuting it, if she'd have transformed it into something else you'd have a case here. Its not a transmutation feat and I can say you are trolling if you are presenting it as such.

Nope. Its just Thor fighting some undead and it wasn't shown to be a major feat for thor.
That's rage's dream guys. In reality Doomsday rips the whole team apart.

Nope, she turned him into stone:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/38880/1919702-black2.png

And even Doctor Strange found the spell practically unbreakable:
http://s4d4.turboimagehost.com/t/16436604_Defenders008-16.jpg http://s4d4.turboimagehost.com/t/16436605_Defenders008-17.jpg

We can get a mod in here if you want. But before we do that, do you acknowledge the fact that Amora was warping/transforming/creation or whatever Skurge's body from the roots of the tree?

Any evidence that Asgardian's (Named ones) are any weaker? Now that I have my JIM collection I have scans of Bor/Balder/Tyr etc. fighting while dead without any diminished effect. As a matter of fact, Tyr displayed his version of the God Blast/Blade while he was in Hel and came off more powerful then ever. smile

How will Doomsday counter Enchantress' magic again?

Rage.Of.Olympus
http://s4d4.turboimagehost.com/t/16436624_Thor_398-15.jpg http://s4d4.turboimagehost.com/t/16436625_Thor_398-16.jpg

Amora should be used more often, she's a really good character if written right. Her relationship with Heimdall was awesome.

abhilegend

http://s4d4.turboimagehost.com/t/16436604_Defenders008-16.jpg http://s4d4.turboimagehost.com/t/16436605_Defenders008-17.jpg These two are different instances. The one in Defenders was caused by Ebony Blade.

Creating Skurge's body isn't that great of a feat. You claimed she transmuted world tree. That's not the case here.

Haha, really? Now you want me to prove that being dead doesn't decrease your power? Good for Tyr I guess. When did Desak showed that he was immune to godly powers in Avengers Prime again?

With his durability and adaptation. She would get oneshotted before that happens anyway seeing how Doomsday overwhelmed JLA with his speed.

Rage.Of.Olympus
These two are different instances. The one in Defenders was caused by Ebony Blade.

Creating Skurge's body isn't that great of a feat. You claimed she transmuted world tree. That's not the case here.

Haha, really? Now you want me to prove that being dead doesn't decrease your power? Good for Tyr I guess. When did Desak showed that he was immune to godly powers in Avengers Prime again?

With his durability and adaptation. She would get oneshotted before that happens anyway seeing how Doomsday overwhelmed JLA with his speed.

What are you basing this on? Both scans are from Defenders. The second set of scans are from Defenders #8 that I have. I don't have the issue with the first big scan but Doctor Strange fails to break the spell in it too.

Says who? Her magic was creating his body out of the World Tree.

Yes, please prove that being dead does decrease your power, specifically in the case for honored denizens of Hela's realm as they don't physically decay and keep their bodies as of recent history. In the Reigning story line where he was blasted by godly energies.

Post transmutation durability feats please. Yes, Doomsday is going to ignore everyone on the front lines and go straight for Amora who's known for keeping a distance.

So, where's the Bor/Odin scan?

abhilegend
What are you basing this on? Both scans are from Defenders. The second set of scans are from Defenders #8 that I have. I don't have the issue with the first big scan but Doctor Strange fails to break the spell in it too.

Says who? Her magic was creating his body out of the World Tree.

Yes, please prove that being dead does decrease your power, specifically in the case for honored denizens of Hela's realm as they don't physically decay and keep their bodies as of recent history. In the Reigning story line where he was blasted by godly energies.

Post transmutation durability feats please. Yes, Doomsday is going to ignore everyone on the front lines and go straight for Amora who's known for keeping a distance.

So, where's the Bor/Odin scan?
Its from a different comic which I'm failing to recall but the one with Dr. Strange is definitely due to Ebony Blade's curse.

No, she was splitting the world tree and thus the body was forming. She even points out that its not in her control when Thor asked her to stop.

Being dead does decrease your power since you'd be an undead with your original body destroyed. I can't believe you are asking such a simple question. Nope, hela collects the souls of the dead. Its not their original body. That's why Bor's body crumbled when Hela banished him again to her realm.

Post the transmutation feats of her affecting someone at doomsday's level of durability. As it is, she doesn't have that level of power. Yes, as he is known to attack teams and overwhelming them.

Not yet found. Have patience young thorbag.

Spire
DD just charges the team and kicks their asses.

zopzop
DD should annihilate this team.

wolverinos
Dos Doomsday destroys that team.

h1a8

http://s4d4.turboimagehost.com/t/16436604_Defenders008-16.jpg http://s4d4.turboimagehost.com/t/16436605_Defenders008-17.jpg

We can get a mod in here if you want. But before we do that, do you acknowledge the fact that Amora was warping/transforming/creation or whatever Skurge's body from the roots of the tree?

Any evidence that Asgardian's (Named ones) are any weaker? Now that I have my JIM collection I have scans of Bor/Balder/Tyr etc. fighting while dead without any diminished effect. As a matter of fact, Tyr displayed his version of the God Blast/Blade while he was in Hel and came off more powerful then ever. smile

How will Doomsday counter Enchantress' magic again? DD counters with speed. Also she had to kiss him to do the spell. She's not kissing DD here. Also the tree feat has nothing to do with DD here. I don't see how trying to pull someone out of the tree somehow translates to transmuting DD

wolverinos
let me get it straight.
we got freakin doomsday on one side, and on the other side we got rage building some kind of argument that some jersey shore skank will just kiss doomsday and turn him into stone? wtf? and i thought he only creams thor.

abhilegend
facepalm

Rage.Of.Olympus
Its from a different comic which I'm failing to recall but the one with Dr. Strange is definitely due to Ebony Blade's curse.

No, she was splitting the world tree and thus the body was forming. She even points out that its not in her control when Thor asked her to stop.

Being dead does decrease your power since you'd be an undead with your original body destroyed. I can't believe you are asking such a simple question. Nope, hela collects the souls of the dead. Its not their original body. That's why Bor's body crumbled when Hela banished him again to her realm.

Post the transmutation feats of her affecting someone at doomsday's level of durability. As it is, she doesn't have that level of power. Yes, as he is known to attack teams and overwhelming them.

Not yet found. Have patience young thorbag.

Both scan are from Defenders and both involve Doctor Strange failing to break Enchantress' spell. Again, some evidence.

Why do you insist on ignoring on panel evidence? Her magic was running wild at that point (She was a bit crazy at the time) but that's besides the point.

Again, based on what evidence are Asgardian's any weaker then the dead when they retain their power and still get physical bodies? Please post scans. Also, we've seen confirmation that Bor's powers are no less when he removed the Disir's curse:
http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/16438980_New_Mutants-Zone_011.jpg http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/16438981_New_Mutants-Zone_012.jpg http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/16438982_New_Mutants-Zone_013.jpg http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/16438983_New_Mutants-Zone_014.jpg

She affected Thor easily enough so she definitely does. She also killed the Hulk with a spell:
http://screamsheet.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/hulk102.jpg

Doomsday is known for attacking the nearest targets. Why would he ignore the dozen warriors charging him for Amora?

abhilegend
Both scan are from Defenders and both involve Doctor Strange failing to break Enchantress' spell. Again, some evidence.

Why do you insist on ignoring on panel evidence? Her magic was running wild at that point (She was a bit crazy at the time) but that's besides the point.

Again, based on what evidence are Asgardian's any weaker then the dead when they retain their power and still get physical bodies? Please post scans. Also, we've seen confirmation that Bor's powers are no less when he removed the Disir's curse:
http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/16438980_New_Mutants-Zone_011.jpg http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/16438981_New_Mutants-Zone_012.jpg http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/16438982_New_Mutants-Zone_013.jpg http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/16438983_New_Mutants-Zone_014.jpg

She affected Thor easily enough so she definitely does. She also killed the Hulk with a spell:
http://screamsheet.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/hulk102.jpg

Doomsday is known for attacking the nearest targets. Why would he ignore the dozen warriors charging him for Amora?
It was later explained as Ebony Blade's blood curse being responsible for the reason his soul was cast away from the body and that's why the spell was nearly unbreakable. When the curse was removed Strange easily broke the spell IIRC.

I would read the comic as soon as I get the time. I don't trust anything you say at this point regarding asgardians.

I can't access the scans for some reason. Its the same glitch as before. Have you photobucket links for them?

And that hulk was far weaker as he told abomination in IH 270.

Hulk no sold Enchantress recently and oneshotted her.

He goes for the team, each and every one. He attacked blue beetle who was slinking too.

Rage.Of.Olympus
It was later explained as Ebony Blade's blood curse being responsible for the reason his soul was cast away from the body and that's why the spell was nearly unbreakable. When the curse was removed Strange easily broke the spell IIRC.

I would read the comic as soon as I get the time. I don't trust anything you say at this point regarding asgardians.

I can't access the scans for some reason. Its the same glitch as before. Have you photobucket links for them?

And that hulk was far weaker as he told abomination in IH 270.

Hulk no sold Enchantress recently and oneshotted her.

He goes for the team, each and every one. He attacked blue beetle who was slinking too.

What are you talking about? Right after Doctor Strange got the Evil Eye so he could use it's awesome power to undo Amora's spell, the Black Knight's spirit was transported into the past and his body was left in stone in the present. Can I please have a reference number because it seems like you're making this stuff up to me.

Go ahead and read the comic then.

Here:
http://s21.postimg.org/h1bsi40sj/New_Mutants_Zone_011.jpghttp://s21.postimg.org/87kw10dtv/New_Mutants_Zone_012.jpghttp://s21.postimg.org/shi7g5eyr/New_Mutants_Zone_013.jpghttp://s21.postimg.org/o9nf7edj7/New_Mutants_Zone_014.jpg

Amora's also mind controlled the Hulk easily IIRC and during Secret Wars she also used telepathy or some charm to knock him out like a light. Which brings up another point, what can DOS Doomsday do against a mental assault when Amora can chump Xavier?

Yes, with time. But Amora just needs to wave her hand and no way is Doomsday going to ignore everyone on the front lines, especially since someone like Valkyrie can cut him up just fine with Dragonfang.

Rage.Of.Olympus
For the record, the last time we saw Amora she cast a spell powerful enough to really hurt even the amped Hela. She also able to block hits from the Twilight Sword.

Not really seeing how Doomsday can win this unless he speed blitzes Amora first.

abhilegend
What are you talking about? Right after Doctor Strange got the Evil Eye so he could use it's awesome power to undo Amora's spell, the Black Knight's spirit was transported into the past and his body was left in stone in the present. Can I please have a reference number because it seems like you're making this stuff up to me.

Go ahead and read the comic then.

Here:
http://s21.postimg.org/h1bsi40sj/New_Mutants_Zone_011.jpghttp://s21.postimg.org/87kw10dtv/New_Mutants_Zone_012.jpghttp://s21.postimg.org/shi7g5eyr/New_Mutants_Zone_013.jpghttp://s21.postimg.org/o9nf7edj7/New_Mutants_Zone_014.jpg

Amora's also mind controlled the Hulk easily IIRC and during Secret Wars she also used telepathy or some charm to knock him out like a light. Which brings up another point, what can DOS Doomsday do against a mental assault when Amora can chump Xavier?

Yes, with time. But Amora just needs to wave her hand and no way is Doomsday going to ignore everyone on the front lines, especially since someone like Valkyrie can cut him up just fine with Dragonfang.

His spirit was stranded because of Ebony Blade's curse IIRC. Anyway turning Black Knight into stone isn't indicative of her transmuting Doomsday.

Quite busy atm to do that.

Where did they say anything you claimed? Saying only Bor could break the curse means he was at full power when it was Bor himself who had cursed him? How about the fact that Loki warning Disir to not kill Bor?

Cap also no sold her just a page later and KTFO her with a punch after she couldn't land a shot on him. If someone like cap can overwhelm her with his speed, doomsday would rip her apart. Hulk was very susceptible to mental suggestions since Banner was in control of him at that point. Both Maxima and J'onn probed his mind and found nothing to attack, Enchantress is surely not seducing him.

Nope. Immediately and Amora wouldn't even hit him if Cap was too fast for her.

Rage.Of.Olympus
His spirit was stranded because of Ebony Blade's curse IIRC. Anyway turning Black Knight into stone isn't indicative of her transmuting Doomsday.

Quite busy atm to do that.

Where did they say anything you claimed? Saying only Bor could break the curse means he was at full power when it was Bor himself who had cursed him? How about the fact that Loki warning Disir to not kill Bor?

Cap also no sold her just a page later and KTFO her with a punch after she couldn't land a shot on him. If someone like cap can overwhelm her with his speed, doomsday would rip her apart. Hulk was very susceptible to mental suggestions since Banner was in control of him at that point. Both Maxima and J'onn probed his mind and found nothing to attack, Enchantress is surely not seducing him.

Nope. Immediately and Amora wouldn't even hit him if Cap was too fast for her.

POST SCANS. Or at least a reference issue, this entire time you have no backed up any claim you've made or any story brought up. Also, if Doctor Strange with his resources could not break the spell, Doomsday is going to resist her magic with no feats? Wow. Talk about bias.

So you think Bor using his powers to break a curse that he created at his height is not indicative that he still has his power? The Disir can kill Bor, yes. So, when are you going to post a scan indicating that beings Hela summons are any weaker then normal when it's been conclusively proven they keep their powers?

What do you mean Captain America no sold her? Based on what encounters was that Hulk vulnerable to mental attacks? For the record, Enchantress controlled the Savage Hulk too IIRC.

Yes, because Doomsday is known for dodging attacks and jumping around his opponents. Also ignoring the closer combatants such as Valkyrie, Balder, Heimdall etc. no expression

abhilegend
POST SCANS. Or at least a reference issue, this entire time you have no backed up any claim you've made or any story brought up. Also, if Doctor Strange with his resources could not break the spell, Doomsday is going to resist her magic with no feats? Wow. Talk about bias.

So you think Bor using his powers to break a curse that he created at his height is not indicative that he still has his power? The Disir can kill Bor, yes. So, when are you going to post a scan indicating that beings Hela summons are any weaker then normal when it's been conclusively proven they keep their powers?

What do you mean Captain America no sold her? Based on what encounters was that Hulk vulnerable to mental attacks? For the record, Enchantress controlled the Savage Hulk too IIRC.

Yes, because Doomsday is known for dodging attacks and jumping around his opponents. Also ignoring the closer combatants such as Valkyrie, Balder, Heimdall etc. no expression
Like I said, I'm too busy at the moment to download comics and post the scans at my office. Yeah, turning a human into stone means you can turn anybody into stone. Talk about bias.

Bor created the curse at the height of his power? Where was that stated? Where did you prove that they had the powers in those undead bodies when Hela summoned them because Bendis doesn't even acknowledge his own writing at times, much less acknowledge the writing of a future issue. You are again arguing about a past issue using evidence from a future issue. SMH.

He wasn't controlled by her charms.

He has overwhelmed superman with his speed. Enchantress might as well be a statue compared to that. He would scatter them like a flea in just a blitz. Have you even read DOS?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Like I said, I'm too busy at the moment to download comics and post the scans at my office. Yeah, turning a human into stone means you can turn anybody into stone. Talk about bias.

Bor created the curse at the height of his power? Where was that stated? Where did you prove that they had the powers in those undead bodies when Hela summoned them because Bendis doesn't even acknowledge his own writing at times, much less acknowledge the writing of a future issue. You are again arguing about a past issue using evidence from a future issue. SMH.

He wasn't controlled by her charms.

He has overwhelmed superman with his speed. Enchantress might as well be a statue compared to that. He would scatter them like a flea in just a blitz. Have you even read DOS?

Tell me the issue number then and I'll post it. No, but turning a human with a spell strong enough that Strange can't counter surely is enough evidence against a featless character.

He created the curse when he was alive and that's about as powerful as he was allowed to get before his death at Thor's hands. Because I already proved that denizens of Hela's realm keep their powers. At least I'm providing evidence of some kind and canon is canon. So: when are you going to post a scan indicating that beings Hela summons are any weaker then normal when it's been conclusively proven they keep their powers?

Before Enchantress can throw up a force field or even use a spell even though there are a dozen other warriors on the field? Shit, how much faster do you think Booster Gold is then Amora:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/119238/3162807-boostergolddoomsday0.jpg

abhilegend
Tell me the issue number then and I'll post it. No, but turning a human with a spell strong enough that Strange can't counter surely is enough evidence against a featless character.

He created the curse when he was alive and that's about as powerful as he was allowed to get before his death at Thor's hands. Because I already proved that denizens of Hela's realm keep their powers. At least I'm providing evidence of some kind and canon is canon. So: when are you going to post a scan indicating that beings Hela summons are any weaker then normal when it's been conclusively proven they keep their powers?

Before Enchantress can throw up a force field or even use a spell even though there are a dozen other warriors on the field? Shit, how much faster do you think Booster Gold is then Amora:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/119238/3162807-boostergolddoomsday0.jpg
Its the same Avengers Defenders war TPB. The spell was potent enough that Strange couldn't counter it but that has happened many times, even against minor magicians. Just ask bran about it. vin

At the end its just a transmutation feat of turning a human into stone, nothing major transmutation wise.

Where was it stated that he created the curse when he was alive?

Yeah, posting a scan from a future comic to prove something from a past comic. Why wasn't Desak immune to godly powers then, why didn't Enchanters took control of mjolnir then? Why did Bor's body crumbled when Hela banished him? You want to suggest that Thor is more powerful than Odin force thor or King Thor, you better produce proof from the same comic, not from a future comic and from a different writer. Heck, Bendis shat on Thor just after that and his Thor was never such a powerhouse. Amora did better than him against Hela FFS.

He is certainly faster than Captain America.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/6/67877/1666100-secret_wars_08_10.jpg

She-hulk also oneshotted Enchantress in Secret Wars.

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/1249/secretwars0211.jpg

"Slow enough to let me".

Also Booster's legion ring boosts his reaction speed.

leonidas
team could make him work, but no one has the ability to put dd down for the count. speed would be a massive advantage for dd. amora has some decent feats, and would be the only real 'threat' but generally speaking she has terrible durability and has been shown to be slow. using standard, general depictions, can't see this team winning this unless we go the current uberzzz versionzzz of val. which is still weird to me.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Its the same Avengers Defenders war TPB. The spell was potent enough that Strange couldn't counter it but that has happened many times, even against minor magicians. Just ask bran about it. vin

At the end its just a transmutation feat of turning a human into stone, nothing major transmutation wise.

Where was it stated that he created the curse when he was alive?

Yeah, posting a scan from a future comic to prove something from a past comic. Why wasn't Desak immune to godly powers then, why didn't Enchanters took control of mjolnir then? Why did Bor's body crumbled when Hela banished him? You want to suggest that Thor is more powerful than Odin force thor or King Thor, you better produce proof from the same comic, not from a future comic and from a different writer. Heck, Bendis shat on Thor just after that and his Thor was never such a powerhouse. Amora did better than him against Hela FFS.

He is certainly faster than Captain America.

She-hulk also oneshotted Enchantress in Secret Wars.

"Slow enough to let me".

Also Booster's legion ring boosts his reaction speed.

I don't have the TPB, but the regular comics. Give me an issue number. So now it's lowballing Doctor Strange? Well let me know how many magicians have casually created a spell so potent, that Strange even in his Sanctum with his resources could not break it and needs an ultimate weapon like the Evil Eye.

It wasn't stated, it was shown:
http://s22.postimg.org/jbim2ls7x/Into_Mystery_Zone_018.jpghttp://s22.postimg.org/h886uxsf1/Into_Mystery_Zone_019.jpg

Because canon is canon but we knew that Hela's honored subjects keep their bodies as far back as when Hulk died and went to her realm, which was like in the 90's. facepalm Desak was never hit with Godly Energies and Mjolnir wasn't even around at the time. Enough with the red herrings. Do you have any scans indicating that honored dead are any weaker then when they were alive, yes or no? If not your only other recourse is to call the feat PIS because the evidence against your stance just piles up and you haven't provided anything. smile

But Captain America was actively dodging and is more agile then Doomsday. Have you read DOS? Then you know very well that Doomsday charged at you and ate everything to the face.

The difference between you and me seems to be that I'm treating Doomsday as he was written, and not as you think he should be.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by leonidas
team could make him work, but no one has the ability to put dd down for the count. speed would be a massive advantage for dd. amora has some decent feats, and would be the only real 'threat' but generally speaking she has terrible durability and has been shown to be slow. using standard, general depictions, can't see this team winning this unless we go the current uberzzz versionzzz of val. which is still weird to me.

How is Doomsday going to counter Amora's magic? She can shield herself with energy and it wouldn't even be hard to hit Doomsday with a spell as he just tanks everything in DOS.

ODG
Originally posted by leonidas
team could make him work, but no one has the ability to put dd down for the count. speed would be a massive advantage for dd. amora has some decent feats, and would be the only real 'threat' but generally speaking she has terrible durability and has been shown to be slow. using standard, general depictions, can't see this team winning this unless we go the current uberzzz versionzzz of val. which is still weird to me. Amora's one of the most powerful magic users in Asgard. She's powerful enough to put Thor down. And she proved powerful enough to engage and double k.o. Hela amped w/ Twilight Sword when Hela was about to give the coup de grace to Thor in Avengers Prime. And Amora woke up first, even. Her power level and ability to put down DOS Doomsday shouldn't even be a question with the amount of cannon fodder available to her in this scenario.

Team wins 8/10.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Yea, I have no idea why people are sleeping on Enchantress. She's a glass canon but she's crazy powerful and can create defenses if she has to.

I remember when she reversed time with ease but didn't she also stop time at one point?

leonidas
as i said, she does have some good feats, and would be the only threat. however, as easily as i can see her beating hela, i could as easily seeing her getting ko'd by a thunderclap. which is why i said if the characters battle as they generally do (and i for one certainly don't believe her beating hela is a 'standard' version of amora...) dd wins this for a heavy majority. if we go with a high end amora, it basically comes down to her vs dd. could she put him down? sure, but which spell in particular do you see her using? (time manip is also something she uses exceedingly rarely....)

quanchi112
Team, barely.

h1a8
How is Doomsday going to counter Amora's magic? She can shield herself with energy and it wouldn't even be hard to hit Doomsday with a spell as he just tanks everything in DOS. So you have her fighting very efficiently and DD very dumb. Makes sense. Why can't DD blitz her ass before she blinks like he did the entire JL simulataneously? Why can't she simply try to fight him or blast him like normally instead of thinking of putting up a shield?

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by quanchi112
Team, barely. thumb up

h1a8
DD stomps their ass easily. He can one shot most of them before they can blink.

Badabing
Originally posted by h1a8
DD stomps their ass easily. He can one shot most of them before they can blink. You must have missed that Volstagg the Voluminous is part of the team. sneer

abhilegend
I don't have the TPB, but the regular comics. Give me an issue number. So now it's lowballing Doctor Strange? Well let me know how many magicians have casually created a spell so potent, that Strange even in his Sanctum with his resources could not break it and needs an ultimate weapon like the Evil Eye.

It wasn't stated, it was shown:
http://s22.postimg.org/jbim2ls7x/Into_Mystery_Zone_018.jpghttp://s22.postimg.org/h886uxsf1/Into_Mystery_Zone_019.jpg

Because canon is canon but we knew that Hela's honored subjects keep their bodies as far back as when Hulk died and went to her realm, which was like in the 90's. facepalm Desak was never hit with Godly Energies and Mjolnir wasn't even around at the time. Enough with the red herrings. Do you have any scans indicating that honored dead are any weaker then when they were alive, yes or no? If not your only other recourse is to call the feat PIS because the evidence against your stance just piles up and you haven't provided anything. smile

But Captain America was actively dodging and is more agile then Doomsday. Have you read DOS? Then you know very well that Doomsday charged at you and ate everything to the face.

The difference between you and me seems to be that I'm treating Doomsday as he was written, and not as you think he should be.

I don't have the actual comic with me since my laptop crashed. I would try to find it online but there is so much workload on me, its getting difficult to log on kmc, much less download comics and read them. Sorry.

Again, using future comics to prove something from past is becoming a habit of yours. Why don't you show the proof from the comic itself? Oh, wait you have none. Hulk died and went to hela's realm with his body? When? What is this crap about honored dead? Hela collects souls of the diseased. It has shown numerous times. Also its not my burden to prove they were less powerful, its your burden to prove they were as powerful under the same writer. You know how comics work, don't you?

What about She-hulk? Is she more agile than Doomsday too?

Haha, really? In the way he was written and the majority of time Enchantress appears, he would oneshot her with her crappy durability. The way you are talking about her, she might as well be invincible in comics.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I don't have the actual comic with me since my laptop crashed. I would try to find it online but there is so much workload on me, its getting difficult to log on kmc, much less download comics and read them. Sorry.

Again, using future comics to prove something from past is becoming a habit of yours. Why don't you show the proof from the comic itself? Oh, wait you have none. Hulk died and went to hela's realm with his body? When? What is this crap about honored dead? Hela collects souls of the diseased. It has shown numerous times. Also its not my burden to prove they were less powerful, its your burden to prove they were as powerful under the same writer. You know how comics work, don't you?

What about She-hulk? Is she more agile than Doomsday too?

Haha, really? In the way he was written and the majority of time Enchantress appears, he would oneshot her with her crappy durability. The way you are talking about her, she might as well be invincible in comics.

So you made a claim and can't back it up? If you have time to respond on multiple boards, you have time to use google. As a matter of fact, I tried to look up this information myself and can't find anything on it.

Canon is canon brah, but I already proved they keep their bodies. Hulk #422 and #423. He was eaten but when he went to Hel he still kept his body and was actually giving her army problems for days. By honored dead, I mean beings who seemingly don't decay over time like Bor, Balder, Tyr, Thor etc. when dead and even though they are dead, can still die through sufficient damage unlike the zombie/undead hordes. It was blatantly clear what Bendis' intention was but since you don't agree with my interpretation and this is a subjective thing, all that's left is cold, hard, evidence. smile

Now I've posted, more then sufficient evidence to establish a pattern. Scans of beings with bodies being any weaker then before when in Hel please?

Maybe if he got the drop on her or she was alone, but not when there's canon fodder to keep him occupied and they start .5km away from each other.

Hmm, She-Hulk never dodged anything from Amora.

Rage.Of.Olympus
For the record, Amora was piss ass drunk and depressed over Thor right before the fight with Captain America:
http://s4d4.turboimagehost.com/t/16444904_Secret_Wars_008-02.jpg http://s4d4.turboimagehost.com/t/16444905_Secret_Wars_008-03.jpg

She was hardly on her A-game.

Badabing
If the Thor brigade doesn't start mentioning Volstagg, I'm closing this thread and declaring DD the winner. sneer

abhilegend
So you made a claim and can't back it up? If you have time to respond on multiple boards, you have time to use google. As a matter of fact, I tried to look up this information myself and can't find anything on it.

Canon is canon brah, but I already proved they keep their bodies. Hulk #422 and #423. He was eaten but when he went to Hel he still kept his body and was actually giving her army problems for days. By honored dead, I mean beings who seemingly don't decay over time like Bor, Balder, Tyr, Thor etc. when dead and even though they are dead, can still die through sufficient damage unlike the zombie/undead hordes. It was blatantly clear what Bendis' intention was but since you don't agree with my interpretation and this is a subjective thing, all that's left is cold, hard, evidence. smile

Now I've posted, more then sufficient evidence to establish a pattern. Scans of beings with bodies being any weaker then before when in Hel please?

Maybe if he got the drop on her or she was alone, but not when there's canon fodder to keep him occupied and they start .5km away from each other.

Hmm, She-Hulk never dodged anything from Amora.
Who said I can't back it up? I just don't have the time to do it right now.

Not for past stories from a different writer. You want to prove they were as powerful as before, post a proof from that comic when we saw Bor's body crumble when Hela banished him after he tried to attack her. Not from a future comic.

Nope, you haven't.

Doomsday was traversing miles in a single bound and even superman was struggling to keep up with him. .5 km is nothing for him.

Yeah, no.

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/6843/secretwars0210.jpg

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/1249/secretwars0211.jpg

Rage.Of.Olympus
Who said I can't back it up? I just don't have the time to do it right now.

Not for past stories from a different writer. You want to prove they were as powerful as before, post a proof from that comic when we saw Bor's body crumble when Hela banished him after he tried to attack her. Not from a future comic.

Nope, you haven't.

Doomsday was traversing miles in a single bound and even superman was struggling to keep up with him. .5 km is nothing for him.

Yeah, no.

But you have time to make multiple replies and post scans of other comics? If you can't post any references or scans, you can't back it up or you just made it up. Just like you made up Odin getting his power from Bor. This is getting pathetic bro. sad

So neither past stories or future stories count as evidence now? Comics exist in isolated continuity bubbles? laughing out loud Sucks to be you, stories must be so boring.

Amora didn't even blast Jen.

Yes, Doomsday is going to leap over the distance, kill the soldies on the front line all while Amora watches helplessly. erm

abhilegend
But you have time to make multiple replies and post scans of other comics? If you can't post any references or scans, you can't back it up or you just made it up. Just like you made up Odin getting his power from Bor. This is getting pathetic bro. sad

So neither past stories or future stories count as evidence now? Comics exist in isolated continuity bubbles? laughing out loud Sucks to be you, stories must be so boring.

Amora didn't even blast Jen.

Yes, Doomsday is going to leap over the distance, kill the soldies on the front line all while Amora watches helplessly. erm
I'm just typing some short replies from my phone. Usually I post longer replies than this.

What past stories did you mention here about Bor here? You didn't explain what this "honored dead" crap is.

Because she was too slow. She-hulk is faster than doomsday I guess.

Yes.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I'm just typing some short replies from my phone. Usually I post longer replies than this.

What past stories did you mention here about Bor here? You didn't explain what this "honored dead" crap is.

Because she was too slow. She-hulk is faster than doomsday I guess.

Yes.

You've been posting just fine and even scans just moments ago. Now you're on the phone? Shit, that's impressive. erm

I brought up the Hulk as evidence that souls Hela claims still keep their bodies and such. Actually, now that I think about it, some beings kept bodies in Hel even as far back as Simonson's run. And it's definitely the case in current continuity. As a matter of fact, Balder and Kelda returned to the land of the living simply by going through a portal, there wasn't even a process.

It's how I differentiated between the ones who kept their bodies and did not.

How can she be? Doomsday can apparently speed blitz kill the entire time before Amora can even throw a spell or shield up. Unlike Booster Gold. erm

abhilegend
You've been posting just fine and even scans just moments ago. Now you're on the phone? Shit, that's impressive. erm

I brought up the Hulk as evidence that souls Hela claims still keep their bodies and such. Actually, now that I think about it, some beings kept bodies in Hel even as far back as Simonson's run. And it's definitely the case in current continuity. As a matter of fact, Balder and Kelda returned to the land of the living simply by going through a portal, there wasn't even a process.

It's how I differentiated between the ones who kept their bodies and did not.

How can she be? Doomsday can apparently speed blitz kill the entire time before Amora can even throw a spell or shield up. Unlike Booster Gold. erm
Those are scans I already uploaded to my photobucket and turboimagehost accounts.

Hulk didn't die if I think what are you suggesting when he fought Red Norvell. Nope, the souls of humans Thor and Skurge went to retrieve say otherwise. Interacting with Thor in Hel doesn't mean they have bodies. Balder and Kelda weren't dead then. Just being in hel doesn't means you're dead.

That's a faulty comparison.

Knock out, who said about killing? If only Booster had a legion ring which boosts his reaction speed and he lends it to amora whose fat ass was too slow for phucking she hulk.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Those are scans I already uploaded to my photobucket and turboimagehost accounts.

Hulk didn't die if I think what are you suggesting when he fought Red Norvell. Nope, the souls of humans Thor and Skurge went to retrieve say otherwise. Interacting with Thor in Hel doesn't mean they have bodies. Balder and Kelda weren't dead then. Just being in hel doesn't means you're dead.

That's a faulty comparison.

Knock out, who said about killing? If only Booster had a legion ring which boosts his reaction speed and he lends it to amora whose fat ass was too slow for phucking she hulk.

Now that you're able to post new scans, I'll be waiting for evidence of your claims.

Hulk died after his fight with Norvell when he was eaten. I'll post scans later tomorrow. My bad, it was Bill who died, not Kelda. Balder died fighting the Tenth World along with Tyr. Both however were transported ot the land of the living through simple teleportation.

In what way?

Doomsday would kill his victims in DOS unless distracted as a I recall, not that it makes much difference, my mocking stands. I'll get DOS later tomorrow and upload scans as I'm pretty sure even that child's mother was able to roll away from Doomsday. Not that it matters, Doomsday is fast, but not taking out everyone before Amora can even react. Especially since Valkyrie can enter Top Tier levels now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.