Was X MEN last Stand A dream of_professor charles xavier

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheDarkestKing1
(Was X MEN last Stand A dream of_professor charles xavier)

What Sup Guys.. Any comic book fan or x men fan rejoice.. _I got this huge problems and I really could use someone to help me out.

This about x men 3 last stand.

I got this guy.. _He not really friend of mine. More like we work at the same job. _ _I told him about I saw the Wolverine movie that came out while ago. _ I told him that Somthing _shocking Happan. _ _It the extra scene after the credit. _ magneto appear and he told Wolverine That a dark force is coming._

But the most shocking thing is._

Ok.....I Don't wanna spoil anyone whom never seen the Wolverine movie. _So I suggest stop reading Now.... _

Ok here something shocking_That professor charles xavier Return!!!!!!!!!!! _I was like hollyshit _professor charles xavier is back._

Cause remember professor xavier was killed by Jean grey when she was taken over by _the phoenix in x men last stand

Then couple days later I had chat with that same guy. He ask me about movie and my though. _Then I Told him about professor is Alive and he came back.

But then he told me that professor charles xavier never die in x men last stand. _ Everything Happan in that movie was all dream of professor charles xavier. _He made this huge theory about professor charles xavier was in coma in some point between x men 2 and x men last stand.. _And everything _that Happan in x men 3 last stand was all dream. It never Happan..

He also clam there no way wolverine would able kill the phoenix _like he did in x men last stand due because the phoenix was too powerful and it was BS..

To make thing short for u. He basically says the whole movie was dream while professor charles xavier was in coma.

My problems is his theory is because in the new wolverine movie. Wolverine knowledge he has killed Jean grey. Because of this. This should kill his theory of the whole x men last stand was a dream..

Is impossible to be dream. _Because it MAKE NO SENSE!!!!!!!

He also says the puppoes of the dream of professor charles xavier was let him know. There war coming...... But even so.. This new wolverine movie kill the guy theory._

Wolverine says he did kill Jean grey _so There no way that x men last stand was all a dream!!!

Plz if Any person of fan of the movie tell me what ya think???? This thing is driving me nuts... Because I Believe x men last stand was not a dream... _ _

I try debate with the guy. But he one of those people _whom think their always right...

But I am certain he wrong

Tell me guys what ya think??

COG Veteran
It was kinda a dream, just a nightmarishly bad movie.

-Pr-
If the entire X-Men trilogy was a dream, I wouldn't mind.

TheDarkestKing1
Originally posted by COG Veteran
It was kinda a dream, just a nightmarishly bad movie.

That do not answer my question at all sad

-Pr-
They just seem to be ignoring X-Men 3 for the most part, tbh, as it is Singer that's making this one.

COG Veteran
Originally posted by TheDarkestKing1
That do not answer my question at all sad

Days of future past should clear up the confusion cuz the timeline seems screwed to hell at the moment.

Tattoos N Scars
Dark force coming? Are they gonna finally bring Apocalypse into the series?

Unless Magneto means Thanos and we have an Avengers/X-Men team up lol.

COG Veteran
Only way that'll happen is if Disney buys the x franchise from Fox. Doubt Fox will sell it cuz their putting money in the bank with Jackman as their poster boy.

-Pr-
Marvel will probably just wait until the contract runs out, I'd say.

COG Veteran
Marvels in business for a while as they announced movie planes thu 2021. With Fox doing their x-force movie, it won't be for a long while. Better chance Spidy will get bought by one of said companies.

jinXed by JaNx
Wow, I wish X-3 was just a dream. That would explain all the shittyness.

SevenShackles
If they remade the 3rd movie. Similar plot but done much much better with the same cast of characters would anyone even give it a chance after the train wreck the movie originally was? I'm curious if a pure 'retcon' movie could get off the ground with the fan base or if it will tank simply threw relation to what it's trying to fix.

wakkawakkawakka
Though a part of me want this movie to be redone to do the Xmen justice, I kind of don't want it to happen. I mean most of the actors are aged and the stigma of the unimpressive Storm and Rogue is still fresh in my mind.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by -Pr-
If the entire X-Men trilogy was a dream, I wouldn't mind.

Impediment
"I'm the Juggernaut, b*tch!"

Yeah, that was a nightmare.

DARTH POWER
If only it were just a dream. If only..

the ninjak
FOX made the greatest Marvel animated series ......... ever!

X-Men the Animated Series was almost the sole reason why Marvel survived their inevitable bankruptcy.
And they have never created an animated series that compares to it yet.
The recent films are their new squeeze, for Ironman (and I knew it) was always going to be the ace in their sleeve.

In regards to X-Men. I have no reason to imagine X3 and Wolverine: Origins weren't all just mistakes in the continuum.

Though in the end, all of their films sucked.

They all lack vision, balls, imagination and drive.

Sure Stewart is the perfect Xavier...........................that's about it!
And they killed him off. Like it was supposed to shock audiences. All it did was piss them off.

There is no excuse for bad storytelling!

End Rant.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by the ninjak

And they killed him off. Like it was supposed to shock audiences. All it did was piss them off.

I think what pissed audiences off was killing Cyclops in the first 15 minutes, Xavier half way through and then Jean Gray at the end.

3 of the original X-Men, 3 of the characters who define X-Men just killed for no reason.

And not one of them an epic death either. Cyclops being the worst. But then, why not? It's not like they were doing anything with the character while he was alive! Ruining his character from X1 just ruined those movies for me from day 1 anyway.

Next time, kill off "The Wolverine" I say!

Oh and I agree X-Men the animated series was by far the best Tv/Movie interpretation of the X-Men. That show was frigging awesome and did pretty much every character justice.

wakkawakkawakka
Originally posted by Impediment
"I'm the Juggernaut, b*tch!"

Yeah, that was a nightmare.

To be fair that was one of the better parts of the movie by it being completely ridiculous.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.