Robtard vs Quanchi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Duncan_MacLeod
Robtard, McLane's right one, is straight out of Bruce Willis' kick ass academy. Armed with two glock 9's and a lot of luck, he takes on Quanchi. Quan is armed with a large cast iron skillet and he has his daisy dukes on.

Fight takes place in Rogue Jedi's house.

Who takes it?

Lestov16
The creepy factor has somehow exceeded maximum levels

SevenShackles
Quan by a landslide. His derp is the strongest there is and he has enough magic to bend time, space and probability. Daisy dukes also raise his intimidation factor threw the roof.

COG Veteran
Who is this who has the grudge against Quan?

Duncan_MacLeod
Originally posted by COG Veteran
Who is this who has the grudge against Quan?

I'm a sock you just made

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Duncan_MacLeod
I'm a sock you just made
For some reason I now picture you as such
http://pad3.whstatic.com/images/thumb/d/d5/Make-a-Sock-Puppet-Step-3.jpg/550px-Make-a-Sock-Puppet-Step-3.jpg

Esau Cairn
Mods intervene & order Rob & Quan to kiss & make-up.

Quan gets banned for using too much tongue.

TheGodKiller
Rob uses quan's Thanos/Russell/Voldemort dildo to rape him to near death. Mods arrive to stop the massacre but are too late. As ever, a severely bleeding and violated quan proclaims victory before losing the last bit of his consciousness and being rolled off to the nearest dispensary.

Rob gets banned from the forum for five years, with high likelihoods of early parole. Quan gets banned from his virginity permanently.

In the end no matter whichever of them wins, Duncan_MacLeod definitely loses.

ares834
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
As ever, a severely bleeding and violated quan proclaims victory before losing the last bit of his consciousness

laughing out loud

Quan113
Repent, for I am your king. Robtard has no chance against my logic and reasoning.

focus4chumps
Originally posted by Duncan_MacLeod
Robtard, McLane's right one, is straight out of Bruce Willis' kick ass academy. Armed with two glock 9's and a lot of luck, he takes on Quanchi.

dont forget the switchblade. remember he's mexican.

Impediment
Ah, there's nothing like an old school sock like The Judge to kindle some loving emotions.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.