Brutha vs Brutha

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blue Area Vet
Mr. Terrific
Cyborg
Black Lightning
John Stewart GL
Vixen
Steel

vs

T'Challa, Doom War
Luke Cage
Storm
War Machine
Deathlock
Blue Marvel

SevenShackles
Marvel black ppl ftw.

Branlor Swift
Deathlok's black?
You learn something new everyday...

The thread title is atrocious though

SevenShackles
^totally agree about the thread title

-Pr-
yeah, either choose a new one or this gets deleted.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by SevenShackles
^totally agree about the thread title

What's wrong with the title thread???? It's obviously some of the FEW black heroes in both universes pitted against each other. Seriously, this is offensive?

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by -Pr-
yeah, either choose a new one or this gets deleted.

What am I changing it from may I ask?

-Pr-
It's not as much offensive as it is just in bad taste. At least imo.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
What's wrong with the title thread???? It's obviously some of the FEW black heroes in both universes pitted against each other. Seriously, this is offensive?
I'm not offended its just tacky.

Blue Area Vet

Wow. Someone responded "nigga please" to me yesterday and I didn't trip about it.

SevenShackles
Dude are you seriously going to make a big deal and 'fight for your rights' over the title of this thread? Honestly you'll be doing yourself a favour changing it as it would most likely get more replies and not looked over as nonsense.

Blue Area Vet
Dude are you seriously going to make a big deal and 'fight for your rights' over the title of this thread? Honestly you'll be doing yourself a favour changing it as it would most likely get more replies and not looked over as nonsense.

DUDE, I can't change it as 15 minutes have expired. And no one is fighting for their rights. I wanted to know what the problem was so I would have an idea as to what to change it to. I got "tacky" and "in bad taste." Do you want to comment on the fight or the title?

Blue Area Vet

I can't change it as time has expired. If you want to change it, Brother vs. Brother is my choice.

SevenShackles
DUDE, I can't change it as 15 minutes have expired. And no one is fighting for their rights. I wanted to know what the problem was so I would have an idea as to what to change it to. I got "tacky" and "in bad taste." Do you want to comment on the fight or the title?
no expression you do realise I'm the only person who actually did comment on the fight.

Well it is tacky. It not even accurate as its not brutha vs brutha as its about teams not two black guys fighting it out. Bruthas vs bruthas would be more accurate. But still that's not the point.
Idk what to call it. team DC vs team Marvel? black JL vs Black avengers? Minoriteam DC vs Minoriteam marvel? A couple of ideas.

Also Pr is a mod. Tell him the new name and ask if he can Change it. You usually goto a mod when you can't edit something yourself any longer.

Blue Area Vet
no expression you do realise I'm the only person who actually did comment on the fight.

Well it is tacky. It not even accurate as its not brutha vs brutha as its about teams not two black guys fighting it out. Bruthas vs bruthas would be more accurate. But still that's not the point.
Idk what to call it. team DC vs team Marvel? black JL vs Black avengers? Minoriteam DC vs Minoriteam marvel? A couple of ideas.

Also Pr is a mod. Tell him the new name and ask if he can Change it. You usually goto a mod when you can't edit something yourself any longer.

I already did that and I know he is a mod, scroll up. You are telling me not to make a big deal about the title yet that's what you are doing right now.
Now, you said Marvel wins? Why?

Badabing
I already did that and I know he is a mod, scroll up. You are telling me not to make a big deal about the title yet that's what you are doing right now.
Now, you said Marvel wins? Why? Shut up.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.