Learning to crush the Ego.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

janus77
Ego just sits/floats/spins there like a mug, whilst the following each attempt to obliterate him in ONE shot/blast/punch/flick/whathaveyou.

Only ONE attack is allowed. Ego will brace/defend himself however he can/has in the past.

Which ones succeed and which ones fail (and why):

Graviton
Terrax
BRB
Magneto
Stardust
Hercules
Skaar
Thor
Morg
Rulk
Red Betty
Nova Prime
Quasar
Gladiator
Hulk
Juggernaut
Hyperion

One attack only, remember.

Obviously, this is not a gauntlet, these are separate and independent one-on-one events with no impact on each other.

LeonBuco666
Godblast

abhilegend
Everybody fails.

Endless Mike
None of them can. If it's a full power Ego.

Mindship
Can Ego handle/survive antimatter?

Quan113
Yes, Mindship, Ego can and has survived antimatter

Now, REPENT, or face my pimp hand.

Mindship
Originally posted by Quan113
Yes, Mindship, Ego can and has survived antimatter

Now, REPENT, or face my pimp hand. Anyone who survives antimatter deserves respect.

zopzop
Originally posted by abhilegend
Everybody fails.
This. Ego is among the three most powerful Elders of the Universe with Runner and Grandmaster being the other two.

Ego, at his best, battled Galactus to a standstill. No one here is busting anything regarding Ego.

Brockalizer
Originally posted by janus77
Ego just sits/floats/spins there like a mug, whilst the following each attempt to obliterate him in ONE shot/blast/punch/flick/whathaveyou.

Only ONE attack is allowed. Ego will brace/defend himself however he can/has in the past.

Which ones succeed and which ones fail (and why):

Graviton
Terrax
BRB
Magneto
Stardust
Hercules
Skaar
Thor
Morg
Rulk
Red Betty
Nova Prime
Quasar
Gladiator
Hulk
Juggernaut
Hyperion

One attack only, remember.

Obviously, this is not a gauntlet, these are separate and independent one-on-one events with no impact on each other.
Can Juggernaut be thrown fatsball special style?

By themselves, I doubt it. Although, Loebforce Rulk might have a chance with full PIS. If they were allowed to amp each other (one amps the other strikes) or work in pairs (striking at the same time) then I see several combinations, Terrax and Skaar, or BRB and Thor for example, that could get the job done.

pym-ftw
No one listed

janus77
Originally posted by Brockalizer
Can Juggernaut be thrown fatsball special style?

By themselves, I doubt it. Although, Loebforce Rulk might have a chance with full PIS. If they were allowed to amp each other (one amps the other strikes) or work in pairs (striking at the same time) then I see several combinations, Terrax and Skaar, or BRB and Thor for example, that could get the job done.
No, otherwise Hulk could just chuck him through for the win.

It's one-on-one, only.

IMO, Skaar possibly could do it. IF Ego's body is basically a hugely durable PLANET, then Skaar's Old Power might grant him superior control over it than Ego's own conscience. Given what the Old Power could do in the hands of Hiro-Kala, I wouldn't be too surprised if Skaar did manage to crack Ego with a stupendously charged bit of plate muckery.

Hulk would need to go WBH (and then maybe with a couple of hits).

Graviton, depending on the fullest extent of his powers, might also be a threat.

As for Elders counting for anything... Hulk and Rulk have both nerfed Elders, iirc. Hulk while in his Savage Hulk persona overpowered Gardener with a simple backhanded slap (and then took his staff - some plot to save Jarella, I think).

dmills
NP via gravimetric vortex.

janus77
Originally posted by dmills
NP via gravimetric vortex.
Didn't he already fail to do anything to Ego once?

dmills
Didn't he already fail to do anything to Ego once?

He lobotomized Ego with an almost casual gravimetric pulse that the World mind said was off the scale. It was effortless. On another occasion he opened a stargate into Ego's cerebral cortex and let mindless ones dig into his brain.

In short, We know form Annihilation that a stargate opened up inside of a planet wrecks the planet. He's already shown that he can with relatively minor effort, calculate a gravimetric event inside of Ego. So it's no thing for him to go full monty and open up a big ass stargate inside of Ego's core which should completely wreck him.

SevenShackles
Okay. If none on the list can do it then who gets the closest? I'm curious to who proves superior to the others attempts.

Rage.Of.Olympus
So this is an attack at Ego's surface during his peak? Not one to his core or anything? Then the God Blast is the only thing capable.

janus77
He lobotomized Ego with an almost casual gravimetric pulse that the World mind said was off the scale. It was effortless. On another occasion he opened a stargate into Ego's cerebral cortex and let mindless ones dig into his brain.

In short, We know form Annihilation that a stargate opened up inside of a planet wrecks the planet. He's already shown that he can with relatively minor effort, calculate a gravimetric event inside of Ego. So it's no thing for him to go full monty and open up a big ass stargate inside of Ego's core which should completely wreck him.
No outside help re: Old Ones.
Would opening a StarGate on its own be enough? Can't Ego manipulate it/shunt it out?

dmills
No outside help re: Old Ones.
Would opening a StarGate on its own be enough? Can't Ego manipulate it/shunt it out?

Nah, Ego is Nova's b*tch. I'm quite certain a huge stargate opening inside of his core would be more than enough to break him completely apart.

ODG
Galactus couldn't obliterate Ego with one attack. How could anybody in this thread possibly do it? Especially when he's defending himself?

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by abhilegend
Everybody fails.

thumb up

If Ego is defending himself, he is able to withstand a single attack from any of them without any danger of being killed/destroyed; they may be able to make him uncomfortable however...

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by zopzop
This. Ego is among the three most powerful Elders of the Universe with Runner and Grandmaster being the other two.

Ego, at his best, battled Galactus to a standstill. No one here is busting anything regarding Ego.

thumb up

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
So this is an attack at Ego's surface during his peak? Not one to his core or anything? Then the God Blast is the only thing capable.

thumb down

dmills
Oh he's defending himself?

zopzop
Oh he's defending himself?
Quoting the OP :

dmills
Originally posted by zopzop
Quoting the OP :

http://img.pandawhale.com/22545-iTAmcGIF-D3Mb.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.