Marka Ragnos Vs Exar Kun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ROTJ Vader
Who wins!? smokin' Im leaning towards Ragnos but not sure.

Intrepid37
I'm more aware of Kun's lightsaber abilities than I'm anything about Ragnos. I'll give Kun the win for now.

Nephthys
Ragnos was strong enough to beat up a Tarenterek with his bare hands every night. He prison rapes Kun to 80's pop music.

Intrepid37
Didn't he lose to a Padawan though?

Nephthys
Yes.

ROTJ Vader
Originally posted by Intrepid37
Didn't he lose to a Padawan though?

Yeah but he was in Tavions body so he was proabably weakened. He was stated to have the same physical strength as Vader and to be a power fighter. He also ruled over the Sith Empire for ultra long.

Nephthys
Its ambiguous. Being in Tavions body may have weakened him, but he did have his sceptre, which had drained the energy of entire planets and force nexuses.

The Merchant
Kevin J. Anderson stated Exar Kun was the strongest ancient Sith that he created.

The_Tempest
Neph, what's that about Ragnos beating Tarentereks with his bare hands?

Originally posted by ROTJ Vader
He was stated to have the same physical strength

Que?

Nephthys
The Beast of Marka Ragnos.

Size:

http://guides.gamepressure.com/starwarstheoldrepublic/gfx/word/1911814046.jpg

Its one of the more cracktastic things in Swtor. Pretty impressive that the Sith Warrior managed to beat it right at the start of the game as an acolyte though.

The_Tempest
Legend has it that he beat his pet nightly (lol), warping it with the Force?

Sounds pretty inconclusive.

Nephthys
Legends always have a basis in fact. Plus it totally isn't a serious point.

Although Kreia does brag that Ragnos was swole as ****.

The_Tempest
Swole as whaa?

Nephthys
Swole is strong.

Master Han
Originally posted by Nephthys
Ragnos was strong enough to beat up a Tarenterek with his bare hands every night. He prison rapes Kun to 80's pop music.

Didn't KJA state that Exar Kun is the strongest of the ancient sith he created?

Nephthys
I'm talking physical strength.

Thor Is Girly
I'm confused as to how there was a beast in Ragnos' tomb when Revan plundered it and well, no beast. I hate the SWTOR writers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.